Search results

1. greedostick

Give me old PC game recs

Since you're fortunate enough to own a GUS, why not experience all the GUS games? Here's a list: Archon Ultra Crusader: No Remorse Crusader: No Regret Death Rally DOOM v1.2 or below Epic Pinball Extreme Pinball Jazz Jackrabbit The Lemmings Chronicles One Must Fall 2097 Pinball Arcade CD-ROM...
  2. greedostick

Get well soon, Tak

Take it easy and rest up. Hope you feel better soon. May the Neo-Geo be with you.
  3. greedostick

The PSP seems kind of cool.

PSP has a very solid library. Id soft mod it and throw some games on there. That Every Extend Extra is a cool game. Done by the same guy that made Rez (I think). There are also a few good translations out there. Some of my favorites: Goku Makaimura Kai Valkyria Chronicles 2 and 3 EX Grand...
  4. greedostick

Violent women

My guess, he stays for the violent psycho sex.
  5. greedostick

Talk about your memories and experiences with the Mario Kart series

Was forced to play Mario Kart 64 in high school with all my friends. Game fucking sucks. Would be good but the rubber banding ruins single and multiplayer. I had to trade the game in just to get it out of my house so we could move on to better games, like Mario Golf, Fighters Destiny, and WCW...
  6. greedostick

Official A/V Thread

What happened to NeoAsh? That guy still alive?
  7. greedostick

What are some western developed games made before 2000 that you liked?

I used to think Western developed games were trash back in the day, then I build a Windows 98 machine a few years ago and figured out all the good ones were on legacy PC and DOS.
  8. greedostick

Happy Birthday RAZO

"Long, long ago, there were a man named LAZO who try to make his age ultimate. Because of his bloody life, it's no accident that he just went out to a chill dinner with fam."
  9. greedostick

Microsoft expected to go multi platform

I don't understand why they would buy up all these companies then distribute multi platform. You would think they would horde those IP's to sell consoles. Guess they know they're going to fuck it up??? Anyway, I don't even know who is playing XBOX. Apparently everyone I talk to IRL has one...
  10. greedostick

Talking with gamers at work should be fun, but it's depressing.

What the fuck is wrong with gamers at work? I can't even talk to these people. I work with thousands of people, and in nearly 20 years I never met someone with even halfway decent taste in games. I don't even bring it up anymore because I know that I will have to endure future conversations...
  11. greedostick

Magic the Gathering MTG Library

I played Magic off and on since Jr. High school. I played from Revised till Homelands. Homelands made me quit. Picked it back up when MTGO came out and played off and on. I still like Magic, but I wish something else would take over as the best CCG. Flesh and Blood came out a few years ago and...
  12. greedostick

Where can I safely get WinHiip for PS2?

I was following Tito's tutorial for the HDD and Noctua fan upgrade, and the PS2-Home link for WinHiip isn't working. Some shit about being a possible hacker, and to email the admin. Wants me to log in through the website via Outlook, which I fucking hate, just to get permission to access the...
  13. greedostick

Dehumidifier?

I have one in my grow room. Was about $350.00 and well worth it. That thing will suck you bone dry. The issue is they put off a lot of heat. They will raise the room temp by 5-10 degrees.
  14. greedostick

Android and Linux Handhelds - Shield, GCW Zero, GP2X, Pandora, Pyra, JXD, etc.

Has anyone found one of these devices with decent face buttons and D-Pad? I've owned the Retroid Pocket 2+, and the Odin Lite. The buttons are awful. Playing something like Blazing Star, or any game that requires fast button presses is so frustrating they are basically unplayable. I talked with...
  15. greedostick

Android and Linux Handhelds - Shield, GCW Zero, GP2X, Pandora, Pyra, JXD, etc.

Add Skygunner and Klonoa 2 Lunatea's Veil to your list. If you never got around to Shadow of the Colossus and Ico, they are both must plays as well, and pretty short. Skygunner is a really fun 3D shooter with a French Anime theme. Doesn't sound good when I explain it like that, but it's a...
  16. greedostick

Restated my AES Collection

Some people just don't have the mental fortitude to handle the Neo-Geo.com beat in. I've been getting beat in for about half my life, but I don't cry about it. I just realize it's a necessary thing, like getting beat into the Garden Blocc Crips, but longer, and online.
  17. greedostick

Windows 10- old games (dual boot, virtual machine)- graphics cards

If by gone, you mean away, keeping up with the World News regarding UAPs, covered on almost every major outlet, such as MSN, News Nation, Fox News, & Breaking Points? Then yes, I am gone. Far, Far away, from Tater Land.
  18. greedostick

That's more of a "for fun" type thing. Not a machine you would build and keep together as a daily runner for DOS games.
  19. greedostick

I am, and so is all of Congress, and all the invisible higher ups in the DOD, DOE, and Defense Contractors. They just blocked the Shumer Amendment 2 days ago, which would force them to disclose all their information to Congress on all their UAP reverse engineering projects. They blocked it cause...
  20. greedostick

I dual Boot Windows 10 and Linux Parrot. There can be some issues. If you use the same hard drive Windows will try to override the other installation by removing the dual boot option, cause Windows wants to be the only OS running. If you install Windows first, then another OS, it should be fine...