Search results

1. greedostick

Talking with gamers at work should be fun, but it's depressing.

What the fuck is wrong with gamers at work? I can't even talk to these people. I work with thousands of people, and in nearly 20 years I never met someone with even halfway decent taste in games. I don't even bring it up anymore because I know that I will have to endure future conversations...
  2. greedostick

Where can I safely get WinHiip for PS2?

I was following Tito's tutorial for the HDD and Noctua fan upgrade, and the PS2-Home link for WinHiip isn't working. Some shit about being a possible hacker, and to email the admin. Wants me to log in through the website via Outlook, which I fucking hate, just to get permission to access the...
  3. greedostick

Will the Aliens want the NeoGeo Technology for their space ships?

Or do they already have complete AES set on board?
  4. greedostick

Mega SG no sound except through headphones

I can't get sound through my Acer Predator monitor when using my Mega SG. The headphone port works fine. I recently upgraded to the most recent smokemonster jailbreak firmware. I've poured through the GUI settings to no avail. My monitor appears to have no settings that effect the sound. The...
  5. greedostick

WTB: Suikoden II - Complete

Looking for a complete Suikoden II. It should be complete and well taken care of. Like not a previous rental, no water damage, only light scratches, etc.. It doesn't have to be mint. If you have one PM me your asking price and the condition. Please don't ask me to make an offer, just tell me...
  6. greedostick

Transformers Manga Released in English for 1st Time

For anyone looking for a blast from the past, looks like the Transformers Manga has been translated to English for the first time. Use to watch Transformers when I was little with my dad, and read the comics. To be honest, I never knew there was ever a manga released. So this is a pleasant...
  7. greedostick

The Healthy Food Thread

To the health nuts out there. What are you eating? I'll start: For breakfast/lunch I've been stuck on overnight oatmeal. There are many different recipes, but this is the one I make the most. Which I received from a 45 year old marathon runner. 1. Get a cup with a lid. 2. 1 cup rolled oats...
  8. greedostick

DigiSexual Marries Hatsune Miku Hologram

Old News, but am I the only one that finds it mildly disturbing that people like this are allowed to run the streets of society without a mental evaluation? Norm of the near future???
  9. greedostick

Nintendo Play Station Prototype Console up for Auction.

Didn't see this posted. Currently 350k. Word around the camp fire is the guy passed up a 1.2 million offer. .... For a prototype console with no known games...
  10. greedostick

Sonic the Hedgehog figure with a 3D Pen

Thought this was pretty neat.
  11. greedostick

What are the best Horror/Comedies?

Looking for some cool stuff to watch for Halloween. Not sure if Horror Comedy the technical term, but movies similar to these. Scary Movie Idle Hands Serial Mom Freeway Shawn of the Dead Army of Darkness American Psycho
  12. greedostick

Shadow Tactics: Metal Gear Meets Lost Vikings with Samurai and Ninja's

Just dropped the bomb on this game since it's on sale on steam this week. $13.50 is a steal. Game is a lot of fun, and a must play for stealth fans, especially if you are into ninja type themes. It's gets my seal of approval, although that doesn't mean dick. Here's a link to the sale...
  13. greedostick

See if you're eligible for Equifax Data Breach Settlement Money $125.00

Hit the link in here. Halfway down click "see if my information was impacted" Then fill out your last name, and the last 6 of your SSN. *** IMPORTANT, IN SECTION 1 CHOOSE CASH PAYMENT *** That will give you the option to select check payment later. https://www.equifaxbreachsettlement.com/
  14. greedostick

Free McBoot Questions about file transfers between PC and PS2 HDD

I actually have several questions. I currently have the most recent Free McBoot running, and was ripping my PS2 games directly and noticed that it is VERY finicky about actually completing the rip. So... I decided that I want to just transfer my .iso sets to the hard drive using WinHIIP. I...
  15. greedostick

The Best Games of this Decade: 2010 to 2019

As this decade nears closing, I was curious what everyone thinks the best games are from 2010-2019. What are the games every gamer needs to play? Games that are in your eyes near perfection? I'll start off with a lot. Copy this list and paste it back in your post after adding your picks...
  16. greedostick

New Tool album drops August 30th

Looks like it "might" actually be coming August 30th, 2019. https://metalinjection.net/upcoming-releases/maynard-confirms-new-tool-album-is-in-fact-coming-august-30th-2019
  17. greedostick

Doom 1 5th episode "Sigil" Releases for free 05/31/2019

So Romero is releasing a free Mega Wad/Expansion for Doom 1 called Sigil. Comes out this Friday. https://www.romerogames.ie/si6il
  18. greedostick

If you like ARPG's play Grim Dawn.

I wanted an ARPG to keep my busy, and Path of Exile wasn't cutting it. So I decided to give Grim Dawn a go. Figured it would be one of them 1 week deals like Diablo 3 where I power through it in like 15 hours. Man was I way off. Been playing off and on for several months now. I have some...
  19. greedostick

PlayDate: The new handheld with a Crank.

So, it looks like a new handheld is coming next year. It has a black & white screen, and a crank on the side. Instead of marketing games, the games are sold as a season pass. So you buy the console and you get 12 games. I guess part of the fun is you have no idea what they are. Looks like one of...
  20. greedostick

ProJared LOL

Some drama is brewing. But my question is, how is this super nerd plowing 2 different fields like some rock star? More importantly, how is he dealing in underage nudes, and not in jail? The Article...