Search results

1. D

A Game of Thrones

I am after items to do with Game of Thrones LCG and a Blu Ray copy of season 2 If you have above then i am happy to pay cash or do a trade so please contact me Thanks
  2. D

WTB : A Game of Thrones playmat

Looking for a playmat or two, must be game of thrones . would pay cash or trade. Thanks
  3. D

Dion Dakis + Makismo

Havent been around in an age but wanted to drop in and generally catch up with the scene. Interesting reads in the past alwasy seemed to include Dion Dakis and Makismo ( in particular the thread when he was trying to get a gf ) and i just wondered if these guys are mentioned anymore or indeed...
  4. D

Neo CD games mixture of fighters, others and SEALED Top Hunter

Hi all, i have a number of ( about 12 ) Neo CD games for sale all in excellent to minty mint condition. I havent got the exact list in front of me but i know it includes a selection of fighting games and for collectors out there a sealed Top Hunter. Looking to sell in bulk or exchange . I know...
  5. D

crysis 2

Just looking to see if any ideas are floating around with regards the multiplayer verison of Crysis 2 o the 360. Seem to be able to finish 12 person(s) games consistenmtly in the top 3-4 but struggle to win outright. Likewise i have noticed that i dont seem to make the most out of my powersuit...
  6. D

Wanted : Strategy guides

Looking to get the following items for a cash purchase or potential trade Bayonetta Limited edition strategy guide Final Fantasy 13 limited edition strategy guide Fallout limited edition strategy guide Thanks Darren
  7. D

Small 1/2 slot MVS unit

I am looking to purchase or in prefererence trade for a small, black 1/2 slot MVS unit with controller (s). I previously purchased 1 of these from this forum approximately 5 years ago and i am looking for very similar. I cant remember who this was from but would be happy for the seller to...
  8. D

Various Neo CD/ Artwork

I have a number of Neo items i am looking to sell or potentially trade. I will update the thread later today when i am home and can put down all the details. In short though i have a number of Neo CD games ( mainly Japanese and Mint condition ) that i will be listing as well as a number of...
  9. D

Resident Evil XBOX360 CONSOLE for sale

I have a fully boxed red Resident Evil Xbox360 console for sale. This will come complete with red controller, all leads and game. box itself is in mint condition. I am based in the UK so ideally a UK buyer is a preference. I have no issues about shipping abroad other than the fact that this...
  10. D

PS1 / PS2 games for sale or trade

The following are available for sale or trade. All are complete unless stated. Pricing excludes shipping Any questions please ask or offers welcome PLAYSTATION JAP Vampire Saviour ex edition $ 10 Un Jammy Lammy $ 12 Puzzle Bobble 3 DX $ 10 Dino...
  11. D

N64 and Megadrive collection for sale or trade

I have various games I am looking to sell or potentially exchange. Region will be listed and all are complete unless stated. I am based in the UK If you have questions then drop me a PM. I am open to offers. Thanks NINTENDO 64 JAP 1080 $ 6 Mario Kart...
  12. D

U.S and JAP Gamecube games for sale or trade

I have the follwoing for sale. All complete unless stated. I am in the UK and would look at trades. Please make offers, U.S GAMES Eternal Darkness $ 10 Turok $ 5 UFC Throwdown $ 6 Viewtiful...
  13. D

XBox 360 Faceplates

I am looking for a site that lists all faceplates that have been created for the 360? Does such a site exist ? Thanks daz
  14. D

PS3 60gb and other items

Hi all, I am looking to purchase a boxed 60gb Playstation 3 either for sale or trade. I am in the UK so I would prefer a UK or European seller. As mentioned I would be happy to buy/ trade or posibly both. I am also looking for the following titles . Must be complete and in excellent condition...
  15. D

Bioshock HELP needed

Very frustrated. I reached the end before I fight the end boss and had to go back and kill some little sisters. Now for the last hour i have been wandering searching for the elavator to go back . Anyone help I would be grateful Thanks Daz
  16. D

SEALED Overtop CD

If anyone is interested http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=190182171097&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT&ih=009 Thanks Daz
  17. D

Has anyone got a playasia voucher

will be appeciated Thanks Darem
  18. D

Custom Joystick on Ebay now

Hi all, I have the following custom made Neo controller for sale on Ebay http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=190148101345&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT&ih=009 This was made by a board member for me ad has only been used a couple of times. Any questions let me know Thanks
  19. D

Britain expels 4 Russian diplomats

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk_politics/6901346.stm Should cause some tension i think!
  20. D

Ricky Hatton vs the world

After his destruction of Castillo could he now be considered the best pound for pound fighter in the world ?