Search results

1. krautcroissant

Maro Werbung von ca. 1998

Wollte das schon lange posten: Beim ausräumen des Hauses meines Opas gefunden und ein Foto davon gemacht. Wenn ich nur Zeitreisen könnte :loco:
  2. krautcroissant

FS: CMVS, sticks and Framemeister XRGB.

I have not been engaged in the community or the scene for a long time, but still own this nice little setup which gets game time every now and then. However, physically moving on and just cannot take it with me anymore. The whole set-uoo is a bunch of boxes which I'm planning to bring to the...
  3. krautcroissant

Omega CMVS

Greetings.. I have been off the forums for a while. Life.... Recently dug out the CMVS and love it as much as ever. However, I want that AES feel back... but trading all in for an AES set-up... that's just crazy. even for my standards. Hence.. looking to buy one. Before I go the...
  4. krautcroissant

Thailand - Bangkok members??

So... I have not logged into the forums for ages as I have been busy with life etc. Moved back to Thailand - Bangkok,, and I think this is the right place for this kind of thread. I saw before that there is some members that live in the big mango, and I wanted to connect with them. I sold...
  5. krautcroissant

PS3 Dragon's Crown FS

Not loving it as much as I thought I would. Mint condition. 15 GBP shipped in the UK and EU, 18 rest of the world. I'll eat PayPal fees. Happy to send pix. Cheers :)
  6. krautcroissant

2-Slot CMVS and Joystick FS, preferably within EU

So, first off: I am not great at describing my stuff for sale but am happy to answer questions. I just fractured my foot two days ago and so am on the sofa with time on my hands to answer questions. I live in Istanbul for the time being, but my sister is coming out and could take the Unit and...
  7. krautcroissant

SOLD - Magical Drop 3 MVS cart

SOLD for 53 UK squids (includes postage to the North Americas). Do not need this cart anymore. 50 GBP posted within the UK and EU. add 3 GBP for international postage. Paypal please, and please do cover the charges. (I hope this price is accurate, if not please feel free to point out if I...
  8. krautcroissant

Waku Waku 7 MVS SOLD

So I have sold my homecart system and am keeping just a small collection of MVS carts. One cart that I love, but do not play enough, is Waku. Original game, looking for a loving home. 60 GBP shipped in Europe, slightly more overseas. SOLD As for trades, I am looking for the following MVS...
  9. krautcroissant

AES gamer condition carts UPDATE more carts

Sold the homecart system and most carts. Here is what is left. EDIT: some joker has pulled out of buying a lot of carts... well, he did not pull out per se, but he wanted me to post the carts first and then pay me. Says he got ripped off and thus doesn't want this to happen again. Funnily...
  10. krautcroissant

Neo Geo AES system and games

SOLD - DONE
  11. krautcroissant

Last Blade Japanese Homecart please

I sold my Last Blade 2 cart and am starting to regret it a lot! I used to own part 1, and always wanted it back.. beautiful game and beautiful insert! So, if you have a Japanese Last Blade homecart, then please get in touch. Willing to buy or trade.
  12. krautcroissant

SVC Chaos jp. Homecart (AES)

SOLD
  13. krautcroissant

Deadalus Converter *as new*

On Hold - about to be SOLD
  14. krautcroissant

UK buyers: Virtua Saturn Stick, modded for Xbox

Got a boxed Virtua Stick lying around. Box in great condition and stick as well. It just seems to rattle a little inside when you move it about, but apart from that fine. I have not used it so cannot guarantee that it works.... but you know this old stuff never really breaks, right? It has...
  15. krautcroissant

AES KOF 99 and KOF 02 loose (Euro Buyers only)

Yo, I will be travelling to Europe tomorrow. As such this is an opportunity for Euro buyers only please. KOF 99 japanese. The story here is that I had a loose cart with manual and baggie. A member on the site provided me with a snaplock and original insert. So this is a complete copy...
  16. krautcroissant

AES inserts/artsets for KOF 99, LB2, SS2, FFS etc

Yo, I have quite the collection of lose AES carts and just managed to snag a few cases for them. Inserts (manuals if possible) is the next step. Of course I can print my own ones, but it is worth asking if anyone has any of the following flying around: KOF 99, Last Blade 2, Fatal Fury...
  17. krautcroissant

Jap Garou MOTW AES for sale. Sunfade insert, check it out.

With a heavy heart I am willing to let go of my favorite cart to fund some MVS purchases. MOTW jap AES cart. Complete and in good nick bar the insert. The case and manual are both great! Manual has the baggie. Cart has insertion marks on it. Insert has the front sunfaded - i.e. not really...
  18. krautcroissant

Beharius - Modded my AES! Top bloke/member/modder!

I recently met up with Beharius in Istanbul and gave him my Japanese AES system to mod. Totally trustworthy, knowledgable and highly skilled! He added golden Audio outputs, a UniBios 3.0, and a blue LED into the reset button of my AES. He also did the RGB mod and the picture quality is now...
  19. krautcroissant

Ninja Masters AES loose cart interest check - FS/FT

Got a loose AES Ninja Masters that I may be willing to sell or trade. Problem: No idea how much a loose Ninja Masters would be worth. Any ideas or offers? As for trades: Anything similar to Ninja Masters, meaning I am happy to trade for a loose cart of something on a similar obscure/rare...
  20. krautcroissant

Casio Protrek

Got a sweet Casio Protrek that I hardly ever use, plus I need some funds :) Comes complete with box and all the paperwork, and the watch itself is in very good condition. It has a compass, barometer, altitude and so on. If you are after one of these then you probably know of all the features...