Search results

1. Nameless

MVS shockboxes

just thought i would say that the Neostore has got there Shockboxes in when i last looked they had a full stock of 600 now they have 592 and they cost $9.99
  2. Nameless

UK Pocket Reversi complet up on Ebay

wow this is the first time i have seen this game up of sale it has a Reserve of $400 is it really worth it here is the link http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=4315&item=8133203398&rd=1
  3. Nameless

Coolest JPN Front Insert Cover

i was just thinking what the coolest cover is
  4. Nameless

help i am going to australia soon

can anyone help i am going to go and live to australia And i would like to now if there are any shop over there that sale neo geo games and other old style console Can anyone help Thanks :)
  5. Nameless

wa it a good price

i am just thought how rare is the Metal slug 2 pocket (UK) as i have bought both Metal slug1 and 2 for my pocket last week for about £50 was just thinking was that a good price
  6. Nameless

shipping and tax and etc

i am think of buy from the neo store and i would like to now the worse that will happen if i get hit with tax and customs or is there any hide costs Thanks Nameless*™
  7. Nameless

Metal Slug is on ebay

i just found Metal slug on ebay is this one real on a boot metal slug
  8. Nameless

any comic fan

is there any comic book fan on this site
  9. Nameless

found this on Ebay

hi i just found this on Ebay i think this is so :tickled:
  10. Nameless

where can i find it

hi a mate what to now where he can find artwork for SNK and Capcom games thank you for you help Nameless
  11. Nameless

metal slug on Ebay

just thought i show what i have just found http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3076990307&category=49232
  12. Nameless

AES collector

I just read what T_Smallz wrote about who is a serious MVS Collector so i thought i would write one of the AES members out there .What it your rarest and most prized game in your collection? How many games do you have total in your collection.Plus who has the most compete collection out there...
  13. Nameless

are they worth the money

i was up town today and just thought are the following games worth the money Rage of the Dragon £325 and Pulstar for £432
  14. Nameless

this made me feel nice

hi i just read this of NTSC-uk this is part 2 of there SNK topic and this made me feel warm in side So, we come back to the issue of ownership; the strange and intriguing microverse of the SNK devotee, which has once again been thrust into the limelight by this above-the-radar title. Owning a...
  15. Nameless

I am thinking of buying

Mark of the Wolves is it any good and is it worth the money i would like to now all the feedback good or bad please let me now . by the way i HAVE read the reviews i would like to now what you all think
  16. Nameless

price Guides

what is up wih the Price guides i was just looking at the guides and they are a litte bit messed up . are they getting updated ? or has some thing go wrong with them
  17. Nameless

Customs

i just would like to now if anyone has in the UK has been Hit by customs changes if so how much what is the more and the lowest i my pay IF they do change me thanks
  18. Nameless

calling uk member

sorry about this i am starting a tread that will help me and all of you to. I would like to now all the shop in the uk that have neo geo stuff and other reto stuff if you find a shop post it here please. And if they have a site post the link here and any site thanks for the help i will try a...
  19. Nameless

the chat room

has anyone been in there we need more members please look:tickled:
  20. Nameless

blood or no blood

help just got metal slug 4 am really loving it.i would like to now if there is meant is have blood when you kill the soilders