Search results

1. Magician

Pocket Card Jockey (3DS)

Do you like playing solitaire against the clock? Do you like Monster Rancher-type pet systems? It's $7 in the eShop, it's awesomely addictive, check it out.
  2. Magician

Playstation VR

Coming in October. Coming in at $400. I'm all about early adopting, I'll probably preorder one of these (nvm, looks like it's already selling out everywhere).
  3. Magician

No Man's Sky (PS4)

Tried using search, didn't come up with anything. Anywho, date is official, June 21st. I'm ready for Minecraft in spaaaace...ace...ace.
  4. Magician

Dragon Quest XI (PS4, Nintendo NX, and 3DS)

Edit: another stellar failure to scroll down the forum. What can I say, its been a bad week.
  5. Magician

Persona Q: Shadow of the Labyrinth (3DS)

Just want to raise some awareness for this game. Released late last year, Persona Q is the Etrian Odyssey formula with Persona characters and systems slapped on top. Everything is very well done, most of dialogue has voice work and the audio is the usual Persona jazz-pop. It makes me happy to...
  6. Magician

E3 2015 June 16th-18th

Another year, another E3 right around the corner. Lots of potential this year as both Bethesda and Square Enix have rented space will be having their own hour long presentations (fingers crossed for Fallout 4 announcement). Nintendo will be up to bat first with their Digital Event; I'm...
  7. Magician

Nintendo World Championships 2015

zbvzyY1FKr0
  8. Magician

Deus Ex: Mankind Divided (XBone, PS4, and PC)

Here it comes, Deus Ex: Mankind Divided, is suppose to get its official reveal later today. Deus Ex: Mankind Divided is the followup to 2011's Deus Ex: Human Revolution. Personally, I'm eager for this one as I thought that DE:HR was a pretty solid stealth/action game. The director's cut...
  9. Magician

Final Fantasy Type-0 HD (PS4 & XBone)

Due for release March 17th in NA, March 19th in JP, and March 20th for EU. All I keep reading is how FF Type-0 is the best Final Fantasy spinoff since Tactics. Bold words, I look forward to seeing if it's true. n_f9dGkFvfI
  10. Magician

What games are you looking forward to in 2015?

10. Evolve 9. Final Fantasy Type-0 HD 8. Final Fantasy XV 7. The Witness 6. Dying Light 5. Xenoblade Chronicles X 4. Metal Gear Solid V: Phantom Pain 3. The Legend of Zelda 2. Batman: Arkham Knight 1. The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt I'll expound on these when I have more time later today.
  11. Magician

Nintendo Direct, November 5th 2014

Scheduled to air at 5pm EST/4pm CST/2pm PST. Nintendo will be discussing games being released for the 3DS and Wii U over the next several months. Rumors hint at more crossover titles similar to Hyrule Warriors are currently in the works. Personally, I just hope they have some new info (or...
  12. Magician

I both love and hate this time of year for our hobby.

Fall The time of year when most studios and companies decide to release their product with the hopes of getting a share of holiday sales. The time of year when you'll see more blockbuster games released in a three month span than in the previous nine months combined. It's awesome, in the...
  13. Magician

Lucy - Luc Besson's new movie that looks like a sequel to The Fifth Element.

I don't know which studio bought the distribution rights, but I've seen the trailer over and over again on tv and it isn't scheduled to release for weeks. Scarlett Johansson, sexy as ever. Luc Besson at the helm of a sci-fi/action flick...should be entertaining from start to finish by default...
  14. Magician

Has Sony been hacked again?

Just went to sign in on my PS4, nothing. No scheduled maintenance was announced for today. I did a connection test and failed to sign into PSN. Uh oh!?
  15. Magician

Xenoblade Chronicles X (Wii U)

Now that the title for the game is official I thought it was time for a thread for the game I am most excited to play on the Wii U, Xenoblade Chronicles X. The release date is TBD 2015. However, Nintendo provided a post-digital event Tree House episode specifically for the game. The video...
  16. Magician

Official E3 2014 Thread

June 9th With so much to look forward to at the end of the year my expectations for this year's E3 are rather low. MS, with the recently repackaged XBone, will probably showcase gameplay footage for Quantum Break, Sunset Overdrive, Fable Legends, and Halo 5. Sony, with the recent changes to...
  17. Magician

Ys: Memories of Celceta (PS Vita)

With my FFXIV ARR sub running out I've been looking for something to fill the void until MK8 arrives on the Wii U. I've read nothing but praise for Ys: Memories of Celceta, so the steep discount given to the game on PSN earlier this month was...timely. I haven't played an Ys game since Book I...
  18. Magician

Assassin's Creed: Unity (PS4/XBone/PC)

A new year, a new Assassin's Creed. This one is set in Paris during the French Revolution. Release date is set for this holiday (probably sometime in November as usual). This will also be a current gen-only release, PS4/XBone/PC. Personally, after playing through ACIII and ACIV the past...
  19. Magician

Batman: Arkham Knight

RockSteady just announced their new Batman game. P.S. - the new Batmobile looks boss. NkuD0Inb9Gs
  20. Magician

Evolve (PS4/XBone/PC)

From the team behind Left 4 Dead comes a new co-op multiplayer shooter, Evolve. GI has an article in this month's issue, but I competely forgot about it until now. Evolve is a co-op multiplayer first person shooter in which a team of four go up against a 30-foot tall monster. Both the team...