Search results

1. Arcademan

NBA Season 23/24

Maybe they should pump in extra oxygen into the arena during games :tickled:
  2. Arcademan

Happy birthday pixeljunkie

Hope you have an awesome day :buttrock:
  3. Arcademan

offical wwe thread

AEW Dynasty PPV Results: 4-21-24 (8) FTR vs. THE YOUNG BUCKS – Ladder Match for the Vacant AEW Tag Team Titles Schiavone said he believes a ladder match is the most dangerous match there is. Matt took some early bumps onto a ladder leaning on themiddle rope. Cash leaned two tables over the...
  4. Arcademan

offical wwe thread

AEW Dynasty PPV Results: 4-21-24 (6) TONI STORM (w/Luther) vs. THUNDER ROSA – AEW Women’s Title match Rosa wore a mask to the ring and when she removed it, revealed she wasn’t wearing her usual facepoint. The announcers noted that. Rosa leaped with a corkscrew dive early onto both Storm and...
  5. Arcademan

offical wwe thread

AEW Dynasty PPV Results: 4-21-24 Results courtesy of PWTorch.com (direct link to Keller's real time report). Pre-show matches: (A) TRENT BERETTA vs. MATT SYDAL (w/Mike Sydal)win. WINNER: Beretta in 8:00. (B) ORANGE CASSIDY & KATSUYORI SHIBATA vs. SHANE TAYLOR & LEE MORIARTY WINNERS: Cassidy...
  6. Arcademan

Happy Birthday radiantsvgun

Hope you have a fantastic day :buttrock:
  7. Arcademan

What was the first neogeo game you played in an arcade cabinet?

I find that kind of weird. As a game tech working for a company with an arcade, I found it fantastic that SNK came up with a cartridge based system that cost much less than brand new games and board conversions and delivered a wide variety of games. Better, unlike Sega's "Convert-a-Game System"...
  8. Arcademan

offical wwe thread

So...if you're wrestling in Oklahoma, don't even think about promoting a mixed tag team match :tickled:
  9. Arcademan

NBA Season 23/24

Eastern Conference first-round playoff matchups No. 1 Boston vs. No. 8 seed: from winner of No. 7 Philadelphia-No. 8 Miami play-in game loser vs. No. 9 Chicago-No. 10 Atlanta play-in game winner. Game 1 is Sunday. No. 2 New York vs. No. 7 seed: Winner of the No. 8 Miami at No. 7 Philadelphia...
  10. Arcademan

NBA Season 23/24

Three way tie for the Western Conference title...a first in NBA history going into the final game. Only playoff game set is Dallas at L.A. Clippers. Pelicans beat Lakers, they get the 6th spot and the Suns get the 7th and host the play in tournament. Pelicans lose and Suns beat the T-Wolves...
  11. Arcademan

Does the barber cut your eyebrows?

When I was a kid, my mom used to take me to a barber who always cut my ears...without fail every...single...time! After that, my mom would cut my hair, then my sister. Now that they've been gone for years, it's me looking in the bathroom mirror with a pair of scissors weekly. And as far as I can...
  12. Arcademan

Happy Birthday, Mouse Master

Haven't seen or heard from him in a long time though his last viewing here was last week. In any event, I hope you have a great day :buttrock:
  13. Arcademan

offical wwe thread

Continued from previous post... “It’s just me, uce!” rang out. Jey Uso bounced onto the stage. Jimmy left the ring and ran up the ramp to meet him. The two traded punches atop the stage. Jey speared Jimmy off the stage, through a pair of tables waiting below. In the ring, Cody rolled Reigns up...
  14. Arcademan

offical wwe thread

WWE WrestleMania XL PLE Results: 4-7-24 (Night #2) (7) ROMAN REIGNS (c, w/ Paul Heyman) vs. CODY RHODES – WWE Undisputed Universal Championship, Bloodline Rules match A huge wave of emotion rang out from the crowd when the bell rang. The camera pulled back wide to show the lower bowl moving...
  15. Arcademan

offical wwe thread

WWE WrestleMania XL PLE Results: 4-7-24 (Night #2) (6) IYO SKY (c) vs. BAYLEY – WWE Women’s Championship match Michael Cole talked up Bayley and Iyo Sky’s accolades as the crowd settled in and the referee called for the bell. Bayley immediately took Iyo down with a shoulder tackle. The...
  16. Arcademan

offical wwe thread

WWE WrestleMania XL PLE Results: 4-7-24 (Night #2) (5) LOGAN PAUL (c) vs. KEVIN OWENS vs. RANDY ORTON – WWE United States Championship Triple Threat match Michael Cole opened the match by stating Randy Orton is competing in his 19th WrestleMania. Logan Paul slid from the ring as soon as the...
  17. Arcademan

offical wwe thread

WWE WrestleMania XL PLE Results: 4-7-24 (Night #2) (4) LA KNIGHT vs. A.J. STYLES The referee rang the bell right away. The crowd immediately launched in boos for A.J. Styles’ punches and big “yeahs” for LA Knight’s. Knight got the better of the exchange early, clotheslining Styles over the top...
  18. Arcademan

offical wwe thread

WWE WrestleMania XL PLE Results: 4-7-24 (Night #2) After a brief break, Snoop Dogg was introduced as a special guest commentator. Bubba Ray Dudley was introduced as the special guest referee for the Philadelphia Street Fight. The Final Testament was out first. Cole noted that it’s the first...
  19. Arcademan

offical wwe thread

WWE WrestleMania XL PLE Results: 4-7-24 (Night #2) Results courtesy of PWTorch.com (direct link to LeClair's real-time report). (1) SETH ROLLINS (c) vs. DREW McINTYRE – World Heavyweight Championship match Drew McIntyre exploded out of his corner and delivered a Claymore to Seth Rollins in...
  20. Arcademan

Happy Birthday Johnny16Bit!

Hope you have a great day :buttrock: