Search results

1. wataru330

Unico Jamma Candy Cabs

Wait till someone tries and run a Seibu board on this. That 55 & 9 + 3/8s cycle rate is a *treat*.
  2. wataru330

US Soldiers marry Iraqis against Orders, must wait 8 months

RIP legendary sig
  3. wataru330

Kof In Sydney N.s.w Australia Plus Small Review

@lachie, come sort yer mate out plz
  4. wataru330

Movie opinions thread (what have you seen, what did you think?)

Why does anyone need to buy Paramount? Leave my MeTV and Pluto TV aloooooone.
  5. wataru330

FS: CPS2, NAOMI, JAMMA...

AH needs JAMMA for controls, 31k for display…a Blast or Windy II,New Net or Net w/ the RiverService loom would be perfect for it.
  6. wataru330

Transformers One. Nah dude.

I want a Diaclone cartoon.
  7. wataru330

File this one under "Dafuq, Sega??": Comedy Central Golden Axe tv series officially happening

Broadcasting is on life support. Video didn’t kill the radio star, narrowcasting and the splintering of shared experience has killed the previous paradigm.
  8. wataru330

offical wwe thread

That’s fucking amazeballs. I always liked his dad’s work. Gone too soon.
  9. wataru330

Neo-geo.com Official WTF NEO Auction Thread

I agree. Punch and Kick are all in the mind; no need for stickers to remind.
  10. wataru330

Fatal Fury: City of the Wolves

I can’t find the lie, lol.
  11. wataru330

Unico Jamma Candy Cabs

This. I can push mine across the garage with one finger.
  12. wataru330

FS: LoneSage's Last Call - Gen, SNES, GB/GBC/GBA/DS, fanny pack

A necro bump we can all get behind. Well played. That Phelios and Arcade Advanced were the stars of this thread.
  13. wataru330

Weekly Roundup

Rumble Fish 2, Switch. 20 years really went by in a blink. This was a game center staple at the hole in the wall toritsu-daigaku arcade my classmates and I frequented.
  14. wataru330

Spring Training: Mid-Atlantic peeps (PA/NJ/DE/DC) 4/6/2024

Thx for making the trip all, but especially @Ralfakick and @Stefan …I feel bad for pulling the plug so close to when you both arrived. Next time-we’ll start earlier, and hopefully end later.
  15. wataru330

What are you listening to at the moment?

I’ve been on a ‘Steve Albini either produced that’ or ‘could’ve produced that’ for the last few hours: Rodan Hot Snakes Metz Tar unwound Kowloon Walled City Chuga chuga chuga *DisOnANCe* chuga guitar, low, low end, and interesting athletic drumming.
  16. wataru330

KEXP for the win!
  17. wataru330

What was the first neogeo game you played in an arcade cabinet?

The Ground Round in West Chester PA was razed, and there is a Citadel Federal Credit Union there now. As of 2 years ago, there was one left in Newark, DE. There were a total of 15 Ground Round locations in United States as of April 26, 2023. Then…Chapter 11 woes for the OG restaurant group...
  18. wataru330

3DNatee just sonned the ‘big 3’. Need Pusha to come through next with the wave motion cannon and vaporize these dudes.