Search results

1. wataru330

SBF Gets sentenced to 25 years.

Ssia
  2. wataru330

KoF XIV…or how I became less of a curmudgeon

Running a fever today, so automatically no work tomorrow, and holed up in the guest room in order to not get others sick. With no set bedtime, and a backlog of PS4 games sitting in front of me, I pop in KoF XIV. Yes, there are some characters so stupid and unappealing that I wouldn’t choose...
  3. wataru330

Spring Training: Mid-Atlantic peeps (PA/NJ/DE/DC) 4/6/2024

Jim's Game Gym will be open on Saturday, 4/6/2024 from 10am-11pm Please come help me break in my new Sega Swing 3player and 4player panels. ^_^ Ninja Baseball Batman Capcom D&D games Aliens v Predator …and so on and so forth. Fighters and pew pews and neo geo in effect of course. …and…...
  4. wataru330

Top 5, Dead or Alive: rate your favorite MCs

Rakim Black Thought Masta Ace DOOM MotionMan
  5. wataru330

A Special Real Bout Special

My RBS looks legit, but behaves in a way that makes me question it’s authenticity (or my intelligence). In a JPN 4 slot, where every other cart demos and plays in ‘gana, ‘kana, and kanji…and has blood: this RBS is in English, and has sweat. What gives? Does the cloudy nut colored G cart come...
  6. wataru330

Silverhawks and Thundercats…

…other than cameos as pinball tables in Megazone 23 part 2-were these series released in Japan?
  7. wataru330

Batman ‘91 Pinball: Data East

Played this one again tonight. I try and get some rounds in every Summer that I make it to the Ocean City, NJ boardwalk. Hollywood Arcade still has this one, plus so many other classics. Stern’s Godzilla is my favorite new era pin; however, I can’t think of a better pin all around than...
  8. wataru330

Jimmy Buffet kicked the bucket

76 seems too young for such a mello dude. https://apple.news/AD45eujz_QRe1JXQqLIAJtg
  9. wataru330

PlayStation Portal to have MSRP of 199.99

…. …but… Games, which require the headset, and games that are streamed through PlayStation Plus Premium's cloud streaming, are not supported." *que gameshow trombone music* Not sure anything is coming close to Steamdeck at this point. Thoughts?
  10. wataru330

Ozlo Sleepbuds

Bose has sold the Sleepbuds IP to a start up named Ozlo. Ozlo has corrected the number one gripe from Sleepbuds owners, and those that because of said gripe-chose to not purchase them. Streaming *any* audio content is now possible! No more limitations of the preloaded soundscapes. Check out...
  11. wataru330

Rick Froberg/Farr/Fork, has died aged 55…

…and I’m gutted and heartbroken. One of the greatest…a friend/mentor/inspiration of mine for decades. It’s taken me two weeks since @Ralfakick first told me about it, that I could even post a thread. His body is gone, but his art and music will live forever...
  12. wataru330

Atari’s Hercules Pinball

Played this beast for the first time today. It’s easily triple the size of a standard pin. The ‘pinball’ is a skeeball (!) lol. Anyone else ever try this out? @Arcademan…you ever come across one of these?
  13. wataru330

What book(s) are you currently reading?

Stars Uncharted by S.K. Dunstall. Most fun sci-fi romp I’ve had, since Jack McKinney’s Black Hole Travel Agency series. And like Jack McKinney-S.K. Dunstall is the pen name of a two person writing team. Halfway through book 1; book 2 should arrive Friday.
  14. wataru330

Mayan Calendar code cracked

https://www.sciencealert.com/scientists-think-theyve-finally-figured-out-how-a-maya-calendar-works#lgsmoke8ymfhpsbo0vq
  15. wataru330

M?

Hasn’t logged on since Feb 21st. Building a big Lego set? Sexing up another granny? All kidding aside…hope you are in decent health, @M.
  16. wataru330

IC: Lindbergh Red + Powersupply+ Multi

Temperamental, but works after a power cycle or two. If there is interest, I’ll throw up some pics and an asking price. Thanks.
  17. wataru330

FS:Sega Saturn ACTIVO CT-10 Hi-Res Player

Brand new, never opened as pictured. $400 shipped in the lower 48. Newb States, rest of world: $400 + actual shipping. PayPal or Venmo f&f preferred. If g&s-add %5.
  18. wataru330

What the fuck is Raiden V’s problem?

I’ve tried a few times, and I just can’t w/ this game. Three scrolls of left widget screens, the constant talking, the 1pt typeface of the dialog on the right side pane *and* the main screen simultaneously , the ‘cheer’ mechanic, and I’m supposed to shoot and dodge during all of this...
  19. wataru330

***NEW DATE***Philly Area Meat Up @ Jim’s Game Gym 3/5/2023

Ayo, Once again it’s on! Hoping for good weather, so we can spill out onto the driveway w/ superguns. Cabs in the garage. Game Gym? Yeah. The treadmill is still in the garage 😂. 10am start, 11:59pm stop. Feel free to bring trade boxes, and your selves. Still waiting on that 4p Swing...
  20. wataru330

China is trippin’…

https://apple.news/A4jk-bBbFQ6e_rn2a7YgFmw