Search results

1. SignOfGoob

Greatest DJ Set of All Time

I think its even all ages, atomic finale. This is the greatest, IMO. Please post what you consider to be a candidate for the greatest DJ set of all time, Wolfman Jack to Westbam, genre is irrelevant, must rock party regardless.
  2. SignOfGoob

KOF ‘98 MVS Settings Question - Slugfest Never Ends

This isn’t that technical of a question yet it is a bit more technical than some... So I prefer the name Dream Match Never Ends (to The Slugfest) but I also would like the game in English. This seems to be impossible to do in either the standard Service menu or with the aid of the UNIBIOS (I...
  3. SignOfGoob

Do I really need -5V for a supergun?

I've been slowly assembling everything I need to build a supergun for the past...decade or so and I have the whole great big pile of junk now. Now, I have a proper power supply, but I recently came across a really high quality low profile rack mountable ATX computer case with PSU and if...
  4. SignOfGoob

Bought a used X-RGB2+...problems :(

Good News! The XRGB2+ arrived today! Bad News! It doesn't work! I have no experience with these units, but I'm pretty sure something is wrong with it. I get no onscreen menus of any kind. The monitor doesn't sync (goes into standby) no sound. I have no idea what the unit is doing internally...
  5. SignOfGoob

Video stability issues with NEO-BITZ on 2 slot CMVS

OK, this is kind of a long story. I bought a consolized 2-slot from a friend. It just so happens to be this exact one: http://www.longhornengineer.com/Projects/Neogeo I didn't buy it from Longhorn, I bought it from a guy who bought it from Longhorn. I'm sure a lot of people would shit talk...
  6. SignOfGoob

Scored Amazing Craigslist deal on old pro monitor, RGB pinout question.

OK so I got this 27" monitor from a dude on Craig's List that is, frankly, amazing. Its model# DTV28XF from a company called NetTV. I know what you are thinking, "What kind of late 90s Y2K Compliant piece of information superhighway shit is this? Does it say, 'Multi-Media' on it?" Well yeah, it...
  7. SignOfGoob

Where to buy NiCad battery for MV-1FS

Can someone point me to a place where I can get one of these batteries? The leads are getting fuzzy on this board. Thanks!
  8. SignOfGoob

Messing with GBS-8220 video converter

One of these came in the mail today: For those that don't know, you can get them here: http://www.jammaboards.com/store/cga/ega/yuv-to-vga-converter-pcb-gbs-8220/prod_291.html I tried it out on a few things. Everything looked bad on the Viewsonic LCD because I can't figure out how to make...
  9. SignOfGoob

WTB surface mount memory card socket

I have a consolized MV-2F that I bought with a wasted memory card slot. The pins were all bent to hell and when I went to straighten one of them it broke. So now I need a new one. The MV-2F has the socket mounted right on the board, so I'd need this to be robbed from a parts board. I believe...
  10. SignOfGoob

I allready posted this in the "for sale" forum, but this is NGP related

Recently my girlfriend and I have been working on a web store selling T shirts, bags, hats and other things that are game related. All of the SNK related stuff is for the Neo Geo Pocket. Also in this shop are many non-game-related items that are meant to appeal to the same sort of person. _...
  11. SignOfGoob

Game related shirts, bags, hats, etc.

Recently my girlfriend and I have been working on a web store selling T shirts, bags, hats and other things that are game related. All of the SNK related stuff is for the Neo Geo Pocket. Also in this shop are many non-game-related items that are meant to appeal to the same sort of person. _...