2. FOMOCO&CO

Happy Birthday FredyFired and FOMOCO&CO

Thanks everyone. Always appreciate you Arcademan. Adam
  3. FOMOCO&CO

How do you pronounce Toaplan

Toap lawn
  4. FOMOCO&CO

Phantasy Star II appreciation thread

It's recently available in droid/app store. Free (w adds) or paid/ no adds is 1.99.
  5. FOMOCO&CO

Who loves pinball? (moved)

I did the color LED on my Metallica. I'm LED > LCD though.
  6. FOMOCO&CO

Castlevania Animated Series - On Netflix

I turned on Netflix just to watch it this morning and it was the featured image so I took a quick pic
  7. FOMOCO&CO

Wtb or wtt for a mvc2 and other naomi carts

looking for mainly an MVC2 cart. Please Mesg with price or post here. Also interested in others like SNK/capcom or other more common fighters for naomi. Please, no ebay prices or ebay post links, I've seen'em. Thank you.
  8. FOMOCO&CO

Des Moines / Charlotte NC / SC

Anyone in these areas? Ill be at all of them this week. pm or reply here.
  9. FOMOCO&CO

SOTM SEPT ScoreBoard: Pulstar (mainstage) & Dimahoo (sideroom)

FOMO - 217300 - Stage 2 Need to learn 2nd level boss pattern again.
  10. FOMOCO&CO

August SotM: Mars Matrix

Scores updated..
  11. FOMOCO&CO

Wanted to save the 2nd post, so here's some pics.
  12. FOMOCO&CO

After some serious polling, in the end:keke:, the winner for August is Mars Matrix. Separate score boards for DC and CPS2 as the scoring is different. Standard settings, Arcade mode for DC 3 lives no continues. Standard setting for CPS2, Lv. 4, 3 lives, no continues. Format as follows Name...
  13. FOMOCO&CO

Sotm 2 day vote. 3 finalists

Tied three Ina short poll takes it. If it ties again, random . Org between the winners.
  14. FOMOCO&CO

SotM Aug Vote'em thread

Meant to post this sooner but I'm hoping a week is fair enough time to get some votes on. That said, I'm always more of a domestic release shooter vs import, not so much a preference and more in regards to what I own more of.. SO here are some random picks. Open to suggestion. And multiple...
  15. FOMOCO&CO

My NAOMI collection so far

Nice collection! Here mine Jk but I have been wanting to get back into Naomi stuffs
  16. FOMOCO&CO

May 2015 SOTM: Fire Shark/Same!Same!Same!

Heh, dat 1.99
  17. FOMOCO&CO

May 2015 SOTM: Fire Shark/Same!Same!Same!

Things i remembered thinking, when playing this in 1990.. Stage 1 All planes shot down wont just disappear with an explosion for now on, in any shooter, ever. Stage 2 Hrm, will the music change at all? Stage 3 So that why I have to fly solo, other pilots cannot take off?! Also, why does the...
  18. FOMOCO&CO

2 4 slot arcades, in Phx AZ

I have two Neos I'm listing on CL today. The short one is cleaner with all new controls, but has corner damage(s) by the cp you can see, and at the base. The tall one has no damage, but could stand some routine freshening. http://phoenix.craigslist.org/nph/vgm/4803812132.html 250 for the short...
  19. FOMOCO&CO

SOTM August: U.N SQUADRON / AREA 88

Tumblin' tumble weeeeeds...
  20. FOMOCO&CO

SOTM August: U.N SQUADRON / AREA 88

Knocked me down a nuge... and my plans to get more time in this weekend may be shot!!