Search results

1. FOMOCO&CO

Wtb or wtt for a mvc2 and other naomi carts

looking for mainly an MVC2 cart. Please Mesg with price or post here. Also interested in others like SNK/capcom or other more common fighters for naomi. Please, no ebay prices or ebay post links, I've seen'em. Thank you.
  2. FOMOCO&CO

Des Moines / Charlotte NC / SC

Anyone in these areas? Ill be at all of them this week. pm or reply here.
  3. FOMOCO&CO

August SotM: Mars Matrix

After some serious polling, in the end:keke:, the winner for August is Mars Matrix. Separate score boards for DC and CPS2 as the scoring is different. Standard settings, Arcade mode for DC 3 lives no continues. Standard setting for CPS2, Lv. 4, 3 lives, no continues. Format as follows Name...
  4. FOMOCO&CO

Sotm 2 day vote. 3 finalists

Tied three Ina short poll takes it. If it ties again, random . Org between the winners.
  5. FOMOCO&CO

SotM Aug Vote'em thread

Meant to post this sooner but I'm hoping a week is fair enough time to get some votes on. That said, I'm always more of a domestic release shooter vs import, not so much a preference and more in regards to what I own more of.. SO here are some random picks. Open to suggestion. And multiple...
  6. FOMOCO&CO

2 4 slot arcades, in Phx AZ

I have two Neos I'm listing on CL today. The short one is cleaner with all new controls, but has corner damage(s) by the cp you can see, and at the base. The tall one has no damage, but could stand some routine freshening. http://phoenix.craigslist.org/nph/vgm/4803812132.html 250 for the short...
  7. FOMOCO&CO

SOTM August: U.N SQUADRON / AREA 88

Thank you all for your votes!! I am proud to present the SOTM for August is UN Squardon. One of my all time favorites as I'm sure it is several other of your favorites as well based on the poll results!! There will be 2 score boards, one for the jamma/arcade/mame version, and one for the snes...
  8. FOMOCO&CO

August SOTM (actual) Vote Thread

Make your vote count! Tell your friends! There will be separate scoreboards if the game is multi platform (like pcb, nes, snes, tg16, etc)
  9. FOMOCO&CO

The August SOTM discussion thread. (The pre vote thread)

My obsure, pro domestic, list I'm considering at this time is... 1. UNsquadron (pcb/snes) 2. SideArms (pcb/tg16) 3. Gyruss (pcb/nes) 4. (A genny shooty, something obscure like TFII, or phelios) Feedback? ideas? I was aiming for a domestic-ish theme as you can see..Just to switch it up, maybe...
  10. FOMOCO&CO

close

close
  11. FOMOCO&CO

Neo Geo MVS Carts sold..

Thank you everyone. ALL SOLD
  12. FOMOCO&CO

ps4 killzone Shadow Fall

traded off, thanks!
  13. FOMOCO&CO

MS5 pcb

Anyone have a metal slug 5 stand alone jamma pcb? lmk, and, even if you dont, pm me anyway, its almost xmas and my bday soon. :glee:
  14. FOMOCO&CO

The underground viewpoint shmup fight

Was on vacation If your still down with the underground here's the rule set. STOCK: 3 CONTINUE: WITHOUT BONUS: 2ND BONUS 50,000/30,000 DIFFICULTY: NORMAL 1 Credit. No BIOS cheat. NeoGeo aes/mvs/CD only (underground hearts teh neo), maybe mame* Pls post pic if possible and even with posted...
  15. FOMOCO&CO

August Underground Strikers 1945 PLUS TS=830,400, SEPT VP start 9.7.13

UPDATE for Sept neo undergrnd on page 6 post #165 and on..get in Lets do history proud and get the competition started! Strikers wins by a landslide, so start getting those GOLD BARS! >>SEE THE RULES IN THE 2ND POST<< TOP SCORE LIST Neo Geo screen name - Score - Plane choice - Stage - neo...
  16. FOMOCO&CO

August Underground Shmup: The Vote Thread (Neo Only titles)

Welcome to the August New Underground Shmup (ANUS) vote thread! Since this is being started late, it will close on Friday August 2nd, so we can all start that evening or August 3rd on that Saturday. I purpose a vote between these games: Aero Fighters II Andro Dunos Strikers 1945 Viewpoint I...
  17. FOMOCO&CO

New listings 7/28 some mvs neo geo stuff on ebay

I listed a few things, also did some price drops but if you want anything lmk by pm/ make an offer and save me the paypal fees etc... I can end the auctions there.. Have shock troopers 1,2 fatal fury 1,2 special, 3 jockey gp kit sengoku 1,3 metal slug 1, x, 3, 4 sam sho 1, 2 , 3, 4 magician...
  18. FOMOCO&CO

Mass Effect 3

Magician!!
  19. FOMOCO&CO

Neo25 candy cab

pending trade
  20. FOMOCO&CO

Delete pls

They were pulled down.