Search results

1. Catoblepa

Dreamcast - turns on but no video, no audio

So, I finally decided to turn on my old PAL Dreamcast after years and years of neglect, planning to install a Terraonion MODE. I already knew the GDRom drive was faulty (couldn't boot discs anymore), but I sure wasn't expecting this. The orange led turns on, the fan is working, but I get no...
  2. Catoblepa

WTB Konami Keyboardmania PS2 controller

Does somebody have one of these things laying around, at a friendlier price than Ebay auctions? I don't need the bundled game and I don't need it boxed, but of course boxed would be a plus - and the original stand would be too. I live in Italy, so european sellers would be especially welcome...
  3. Catoblepa

WTB/WTT: original AES joystick

Need a stick to test Jamma boards, why not the old classic? :D Doesn't have to be very pretty, logo fade and slightly cracked ball-top are fine, I just want it in very good working condition; original box not needed, if it helps keepin' the price as low as possible (but I'll consider any...
  4. Catoblepa

Catoblepa's MVS carts - ships to USA and Europe

Time to sell some doubles and triples. All games 100% original, labels in good condition unless specified otherwise. I have multiple copies of most of these games, with the exception of Captain Tomaday, Windjammers, World Heroes 2. Aero Fighters 2: 55 USD/EUR Art of Fighting: 25 USD/EUR Art of...
  5. Catoblepa

MVS carts I've found in a scrapyard (warning: graphic content)

Here's something you don't see very often. I'll try to keep the story short: I've recently been contacted by the widow of an old arcade operator that closed his business a long time ago. She knew I collected pinball machines and she still had a Lethal Weapon 3 in her garage, so she asked me if I...
  6. Catoblepa

Vampire Chronicle for PSP

I'm sorry I can't post this thread in News & Rumors, but it's not SNK related. I'll leave it to mods... Here are new screenshots of Vampire Chroncle: The Chaos Tower for PSP. I seen a video of this game, it's just incredible - all the arcade frames are there. This is portable heaven... Screens...
  7. Catoblepa

KOF 94 Re-Bout for PS2 will support online battles

from The magic box: SNK Playmore mentioned that The King of Fighters 94 Re-Bout for PS2 will support online battles. nothing more to say... :buttrock:
  8. Catoblepa

Pochi To Nyaa coming to PS2

Hope this isn't old news, can't find such a thread From the-magicbox.com: Bandai will release a PS2 port of Compile's arcade puzzle game Pochinya, the PS2 version is scheduled to release in Japan on October 28, for 5040 yen. They say "Pochinya" but it's pretty obvious, that's the same game...
  9. Catoblepa

SNK Playmore Wins Lawsuit

Sorry if this was already posted, btw I found the news in www.polygonmag.com SNK Playmore Wins Lawsuit By Dennis Day, News Editor Published January 15, 2004 -- 06:43 pm CDT SNK Playmore has won a civil lawsuit against rival game developer Aruze. An Osaka District Court has ruled that Aruze...
  10. Catoblepa

KOF2003 on PS2, says Polygon Mag.

Well, check the news here... http://www.polygonmag.com/news/index.php?id=1374 This time I have some doubt: there's still no KOF2002 on PS2... Polygonmag talks about a special PS2 gallery mode for KOF2003 and says "SNK Playmore recently released new screens from the PlayStation 2 version of...
  11. Catoblepa

Samurai Shodown 0 for PS2: Confirmed!

Port haters, stay away from this thread :D From Polygonmag: "SNK Playmore has confirmed that their latest fighting game entitled "Samurai Spirits Zero" will be translated on PlayStation 2. Originally released in Japanese arcades earlier this fall, the game runs on the classic NeoGeo...
  12. Catoblepa

KOF 2000/2001 preview on Gamerfeed

Here it is http://sony.gamerfeed.com/gf/previews/65/ The preview is for KOF newbies (this guy doesn't know a lot about SNK, no doubt) but you can find some interesting detail about the new game modes. Enjoy :cool: