2. jeffkun34

Chat message

Game Terminal is great for the games but skip their food and drinks
  3. jeffkun34

Chat message

Definitely hitting up Game Terminal and No Quarter
  4. jeffkun34

Chat message

I’ll be closer to Brentwood for most of the time but I plan on going in to town multiple nights
  5. jeffkun34

Chat message

I’m there this week and then the whole week of the 22nd
  6. jeffkun34

Chat message

When are you in Nashville?
  7. jeffkun34

Chat message

Apparently there is some god level place near Brentwood that I need to hit up for the smoked meats.
  8. jeffkun34

Chat message

Hoping to hit a few pinball tournaments too. I’m there for the week and going back in tow weeks
  9. jeffkun34

Chat message

Truth
  10. jeffkun34

Chat message

Sammich
  11. jeffkun34

Chat message

I might stop by some BBQ places, not feelin the dammich
  12. jeffkun34

Chat message

No plane stories, I’m about to get on a plane to Nashville
  13. jeffkun34

Spring Training: Mid-Atlantic peeps (PA/NJ/DE/DC) 4/6/2024

Hope it was a good time. Maybe work won’t have me traveling as much next time so I can make it.
  14. jeffkun34

Spring Training: Mid-Atlantic peeps (PA/NJ/DE/DC) 4/6/2024

Work has me traveling constantly during this time. I try to come home to hang with the wife for at least the weekend when I’m away for so long so I can’t make this one.
  15. jeffkun34

Magfest 2024 - National Harbor MD 1/18-1/21

Ha, I know you are there PD. :) We need to hit a pinball tourney again. I’m rusty as hell so I need an event to shake it off. I was hoping to reconnect with some of the folks I had not seen in years. I typically ran into them at Magfest but each year more of the old guard stop showing up.
  16. jeffkun34

Magfest 2024 - National Harbor MD 1/18-1/21

Anyone going this year? @majors are you providing cabs again? Trying to decide if I make it this year. I went last year and ran into no one I knew. I once went to throw down on the old school fighters but that has lost its appeal. I really love to play pinball now but half of the machines there...
  17. jeffkun34

Southeast PA, November 11, 2023

Ninja Baseball Batman is in my top ten of beat ‘em ups of all time. Would have loved to jump on that.
  18. jeffkun34

@Billy Awesomo , you are lucky I was not there. I won the last MotM tourney so I need to take the crown back. :)
  19. jeffkun34

Aarrrgh…I got fucked by work after all. I was supposed to be home that weekend but now I will be setting up one of our new spaces in Nashville. I’ve been coming for like a decade straight so this sucks. Tie one on for me boys and I leave it to you to figure out the tournament and trophies. If...
  20. jeffkun34

Happy Birthday LoneSage

HBD man. If you come back home, let me know and we can grab a beer.