Search results

1. SouthtownKid

Anyone here collect toys/Action Figures?

Turned out well!
  2. SouthtownKid

Movie opinions thread (what have you seen, what did you think?)

Something must be wrong with my browser because no picture of a gun is showing up in your post.
  3. SouthtownKid

In a lot of ways, really. I mean, even the exposition dumps kind of come from Mignola's comic writing style. And the plot itself is loosely based on an actual comic story as opposed to del Toro's invented Golden Army or whatever. I agree with you about the quippy humor thing between, but at...
  4. SouthtownKid

New Art of Fighting and Samurai Shodown?

Looks basically like a rerelease of the original game for arcades. Step 2: find some arcades.
  5. SouthtownKid

None of Jackie's American movies are good, including Rush Hour, which should have been. The Big Brawl is pretty boring, too, although the theme song is kind of catchy.
  6. SouthtownKid

Gundam Model Kit Thread

Maybe check out 00 Gundam. It's a good modern anime that's more in the vein of what you like. See if the first couple episodes grab you.
  7. SouthtownKid

Xbox 360 Store Will Close In July 2024

kernow said: lol360
  8. SouthtownKid

Fatal Fury: City of the Wolves

It's not a dojo, it's a fitness club. Or can't you read.
  9. SouthtownKid

Anyone collect board games? Just babbling about them.

That's unfair. Not just.
  10. SouthtownKid

Fatal Fury: City of the Wolves

Weird that the controls are 4 buttons like MotW, but the combination arts are RB-style 3 buttons. Trying to please everyone, I guess. I'm glad they're throwing RB fans a bone, though.
  11. SouthtownKid

Time to watch Turbo Kid again
  12. SouthtownKid

If no food was unhealthy

Yeah, pizza once a week jumps immediately to mind. Italian in general. Pastrami, corned beef. And lots of things you don't normally associate with melted cheese on top would get it.
  13. SouthtownKid

Transformers One. Nah dude.

:rolleyes:
  14. SouthtownKid

Have You Ever Thought Of...

The only systems I have right now are a ps3 I haven't played in 6+ years and an iPhone. The kids have a switch I've never used. Oh wait, I also have a neo mini, which I haven't played since one week after I bought it, whenever that came out. I had a bunch of games on mame -- you know, if I...
  15. SouthtownKid

Plus even going back to Transformers series that adult fans hold up the highest, like Beast Wars or Animated, they have more than their fair share of cringy dialogue and eye-rolling attempts at humor if you take off the nostalgia glasses and look at them objectively.
  16. SouthtownKid

Yeah a large percentage of the people buying Transformers today are adults. Like so many other IPs in games, toys, comics, whatever, they've been co-opted by an adult audience that selfishly thinks the property they loved as kids is supposed to grow up with them and no longer be for kids today...
  17. SouthtownKid

Which moved the needle not at all. You understand that Takara and Hasbro are toy companies, right? Their purpose for creating media is to sell toys. Which War for Cybertron did not at all. Nor have any of the other recent Transformers cartoons. They court the adult collector audience to...