Search results

1. Nash

I'm leaving the forums...

... for a month! :p Winter break is here, so I'm headed to Vietnam to see my girl. Long-distance relationships suck in general, but when two people are half-way around the world from each other, it takes suckage to a whole new level. I'm okay with it, though, since it's worth it in the long run...
  2. Nash

BMW uses "N64 Kid" video in latest commercial

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=isWoLyG5dpY Haha, it doesn't look like an official ad at all. If I hadn't seen it on TV, I wouldn't have believed it was.
  3. Nash

Double Dragon coming to Xbox Live Arcade!

http://www.oxm.co.uk/articles/news/hardware/double_dragon_punches_towards_xbox_live_arcade This is pretty awesome. Double Dragon was one of my favorite arcade games back in the day. The NES port was good, but I still longed for the arcade version.
  4. Nash

You know you have way too many games when...

... you buy a game and find out you already have it! I bought Border Down for the Dreamcast on ebay a couple of weeks ago. When it arrived, I was so excited. I decided I was going to play it after getting some work done. As I go to put it on my shelf with the rest of my Dreamcast games, I saw a...
  5. Nash

This Wednesday on XBLA: Contra!

Contra! Arcade version! This Wednesday!
  6. Nash

Vin Diesel is... the Wheelman!

I just downloaded the trailer to this game off of Xbox Live Marketplace. It looks like a rip-off of The Transporter, but that's okay because it has Vin Diesel in it! Vin Diesel + Tigon Studios = Perfect track record so far. :p Anyway, here's the trailer...
  7. Nash

E3 '06 Trailers on Xbox Live Marketplace

Anyone know if we can still access E3 '06 trailers from Xbox Live Marketplace?
  8. Nash

Xbox 360 Memory Card Question

I'm thinking about getting a memory card for the 360, as I don't want to start Oblivion over when I head home for two weeks in August. I have a question about it, though. If I transfer the file from my housemate's 360 to my 360, will the file be put under an existing gamertag on my 360 or will...
  9. Nash

I could have been connected to Bill Gates by 2 degrees!

Bill Gates is over in Vietnam right now giving a speech at Hanoi's University of Technology. My girlfriend was asked to be the interpreter... but she turned it down! She cited some lame reason about having to study for finals and exit exams. Women!
  10. Nash

Good game, bad level

Playing through God of War right now, I got to the Hades level and it blemished the game for me. Everything about the game was nearly perfect until that level. Tip-toeing and jumping across rotating spiked bridges for the entire level is not fun. Not to mention climbing rotating spiked pillars...
  11. Nash

Combat Elite: WW II Paratroopers

Has anyone played Combat Elite: WW II Paratroopers? It appears to be an overhead action-RPG shooter with a WW II motif. That sounds pretty awesome, but the reviews weren't that great. However, I don't really trust reviews too much so I was wondering if anyone here has played it.
  12. Nash

Question on a few Ebay sellers

Does anyone know anything about the reputation of these Ebay sellers: yaton6262 ju707 neweravideogames They are all Power Sellers and have a quite a few Neo stuff, so I'm wondering if they legit or are they pawning off bootlegs. If legit, I wouldn't mind picking up a game or two. Any info...
  13. Nash

midget rambo

i just got back from a month in vietnam, and during my stay there, my cousin asked if i wanted to play "midget rambo" with him. i've never heard of such a game, so told him sure. much to my surprise, "midget rambo" is none other than metal slug! that's what they call it over there. i asked him...
  14. Nash

problems with decepticon?

has anyone have any problems dealing with decepticon in the past month or so? i paid him for some shock boxes 6 weeks ago. 4 weeks go by and i didn't receive anything so i PMed him and he told me he totally forgot about it. he said he would ship them out ASAP, so i figured no problem. but two...
  15. Nash

kinko's on shockbox inserts

where do you guys go to get your shockbox inserts printed? i took my CD to kinko's today and got hated on. they said they can't print the inserts because some of them are copyrighted.
  16. Nash

game screens and TVs

i just bought a sony WEGA and i've been playing my neo games on it. the thing is, for certain games, a bit of the right and left edges of the screen are cut off. however, when i played them on my hi-def projection TV, the whole screen shows. does this have something to do with the TVs?
  17. Nash

chip leakage in games?

i just got a prehistoric isle 2 MVS cart; it's legit and it works fine. however, there seemed to be some sort of leakage or something from one of the toshiba chips. i opened it to inspect its legitimacy and noticed that there was some dark, dried up residue that looked like it came out of the...
  18. Nash

AES english dog-tag eightman

i have an AES english dog-tag eightman i'm willing to let go of since i already have the MVS version. it's in near-mint to mint condition. i bought it off of a member on these boards last year (dave6479). i'm asking for $70 shipped in the US. i'm also willing to ship outside the US if you're...
  19. Nash

thought you guys might get a good laugh out of this...

i found this at another forum that was quoted from another forum, so i don't know the original source. anyway, enjoy...
  20. Nash

wanted: english MVS metal slug 3

i'm looking for an english MVS copy of metal slug 3. loose or kit, i don't care, as long as the spine label is in pretty good condition. hit me up with a PM if you have one you're willing to sell. thanks.