Search results

1. breal

Two new style joysticks for sale

I have two new style joysticks for sale. The first one comes with the box and would be new if it didn't have a small scratch on the left side, while the second one is the one I used for gaming. It has no scratches and is in great condition even though the lettering is wearing off. I only...
  2. breal

Black Sega Sports Dreamcast FS

SOLD I'm selling my dreamcast because it's taking up space and collecting dust. Comes with original controller, adapter, and cords. Also including memory card, MvC2, Last Blade 2, and KoF 98 Dream Match. System has a few scratches but nothing major and is in 100% working condition. I don't...
  3. breal

To FatGuy and Buttersuperb

I just wanted to tell you fuckers that your boys played a good game and their name "Fighting Illini" fits them well because they wouldn't go down without a fight. But when it was all said and done
  4. breal

Jap modded aes(sold)

I'm getting ready to crossover to MVS so I'm selling my AES. It has s-video and debug bios, and included is a N/M complete Jap SS2 and an excellent Jap SS1(doesn't have baggie). No controllers are include as I will need these for my supergun. Selling to first decent offer I get so pm me with...
  5. breal

FS Jap Samurai Shodown 3

SOLD Okay peeps, I'm selling my complete near mint Samurai Shodown 3. The price is $60 shipped in US international people have to pay for shipping. Paypal is the way to pay plus fee.
  6. breal

Prime time to come out of retirement?

Can it be Deion Sanders is making a comeback? http://msn.foxsports.com/story/2669468
  7. breal

PS2 with games and accesories

SOLD(DELETE) Sold
  8. breal

Jap KOF 2K1 AES

SOLD Sold
  9. breal

New Vin Diesel movie clip(hit the link)

Vin Diesel stars in Krush Groove 2 http://www.projectdragonfly.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=617&view=findpost&p=4582 :lol:
  10. breal

WTF I just had to get gas

I just went to the gas station and the shit went up 8 cents since this morning. What kind of bullshit is that? This is how much gas is going to be next week
  11. breal

This is why plastic surgery should be illegal

Lil Kim never really looked that fly to me but this is rediculous. WTF :eek: Before surgery After
  12. breal

breal's I don't like my PS2 anymore sale(prices lowered)

Finally getting rid of my PS2 so I can start working on a new MVS collection. So here is the stuff I'm selling. Prefer selling in a bundle but will consider all offers. PS2 in box with controller and memory card $110 I have 2 shadowblade arcade sticks in their original box $15 ea The...
  13. breal

breal's AES cart sale(Pics)

All items sold I have for sale some AES carts that I need to get rid of, because I'm trying to go MVS. Accepting paypal only and prefer only US buyers. Prices include shipping. KoF 94 Jap NM Complete with manual and baggie SOLD Magician Lord US NM Complete with manual and baggie SOLD...