Search results

1. S

WTB : Neo Geo CDZ

Hi Guys, Can someone PM me if they have a nice conditon CDZ for sale, ideally boxes with everything.
  2. S

Visiting Japan December 2007

Evening all. My girlfriend and I will be flying into Tokyo this December :) Its going to be awesome, i know alot of the guys on the forum live in, or have been to Japan before. Just wondering where are the best places to go - for shopping, retro games, electronics - just anything cool :) or...
  3. S

Jp AES Items For Sale

Alas the time has come to make the final move to MVS So here is the last of my jap aes homecarts - i will try and provide pictures on request however my digital camera is in the knackers yard :( Rest assured all of the games listed below are in immaculate condition - all of them have Manuals &...
  4. S

SvC chaos!! Work you bast@rd

Evening, Some time ago i bought a copy of SvC off ebay from your friend and mine Hit-japan. The game was advertised as brand new, when the game arrived it had the plastic seal around the case, but it didnt seem new to me - it wasnt in bad condition at all though so no worries there. However...
  5. S

Mini Marquees

Evening all, Im looking for a few mini marquees, they have to be in top condition. Interested in : Any metal slug Garou Fatal Fury 1-3 Samurai Showdown 1-3 Gan Gan Any of the KOF's Let me know if you have any
  6. S

Just out of interest

Evenin' Anyone here know if its possible to connect a Neo geo or Dreamcast joystick to a pc. Dont get me wrong i dont love teh romz - but i was wondering if you could play some of the games online with the right controller???
  7. S

Pissed off

:blow_top: Just got a brand new copy of Svc chaos in the post from Hit_Japan. A guy on ebay who i have delt with many times, however when i turn the game on the sprites and backgrounds are glitching all over the place. Kind of like when you dont seat a aes cart properly and you get lots of...
  8. S

G4 tech tv

Just seen the preview of this tv show - looks pretty damn good. Dont suppose there is anyone out there kind enough to put it on the web once it has aired? :help:
  9. S

Buyrite Videogames

Who the hell are these guys? Despite their semi-impressive site, i hear a whole lot of bad things. Anyone know anything more???
  10. S

Fatal Fury 2

Just been playing fatal fury 2 Does anyone know of a way to get the music from this game into mp3 format, the same for the sounds. The music on the final stage and the "you were good, you fought well" are excellent Im sure you can get the soundtrack somewhere? any ideas?
  11. S

All About Snk Dvd Set

Does anyone here own this dvd set? Ive seen it around for a while, and the price still shocks me £95! The set as a whole looks nice, but its weather or not it has any good content. :mr_t:
  12. S

Super Neo 29 Cab

Hi, I have recently found a super neo 29 cab for sale, however im in the process of checking if it contains an MVS motherboard. If the machine was the cab only would it be difficult to find all the parts required and make a working cab? As standard the machine comes with a 4 slot mv-4f...
  13. S

Information needed,

Hello again. On the subject of ditching the AES, it would be the last thing i would want to do - However. I have a nice little collection building and if i could put the proceeds towards a cab and maybe have some left for MVS stuff it might be worth considering. Does anyone here know of a...
  14. S

Metal Slug Sig

At one point someone had a sig of two blokes sitting in a car, one was asking the other " are you familiar with metal slug?" What film does this come from, i wanna know why they are taking about ms!
  15. S

Excellent seller - Rimm_rs

Just bought copy of fatal fury 3 from ryan, Arrived in super quick time, packaging was excellent and the game was in fantastic condition (as promised) Cant reconmend this guy enough - will deffinately be back to buy some more stuff. So everyone new to the scene (like myself) who is looking...
  16. S

Ebay seller - Videogames!

Has anyone here dealt with a german guy who goes by the ebay name "videogames" Despite a fairly conserative warning from supergoose i won a auction for a jap aes last blade, the price was good and the seller " dennis" seemed helpful and answered all my emails for additional pics etc. However...
  17. S

Go and grab your jap MOTW aes!

Have a look at the front, in the top right hand corner there is some text, does everyones copy have a miss print? mine says "they will sacrifice sll for their ambitions" i guess its supposed to say "all"
  18. S

Gan Gan

Does anyone have a mint jap aes copy of Gan Gan ?? Uk sellers would be ideal, please let me know!!!
  19. S

Looking for some jap homecarts

Hi there, Looking for a couple of jap homecarts, Uk sellers would be ideal. All need to be near mint and complete with manuals and baggies Anyone have these??? Fatal Fury 3 King of fighters 95 Gan Gan thanks
  20. S

Arcade marquees

Does anyone have any arcade marquees and posters they would like to sell, am looking for Kof2000, 98, Motw or MS3