Search results

1. smokey

I just goobed to the max!

I just bought a Sharp X68000 online. This was the final frontier for me. It was the last system I ever needed or wanted to try out. I was holding off on a purchase for several years because I still wanted to think that there was something out there that I wanted. But I couldn't resist for 300...
  2. smokey

New game by Nazca veterans: Black Finger Jet

I think this is as close as we will get to an actual metal slug sequel. A new game by Nazca veterans
  3. smokey

Anybody want a John Hancock plushie

What the hell are these YouTubers doing ? Who would even want such a monstrosity? This is some next level gooberism:
  4. smokey

Let's talk lube.... (for the PC Engine CDROM2)

Hi guys, I have a working PC Enginge CD ROM but it is super noisy. after googling it seems I need to remove the old lube and apply some new lubricants. But I'm having trouble finding a decent one. Can anyone point me in the right direction please? From console 5 site:
  5. smokey

WTB: Last Resort and Top Hunter Case/insert/Manual

Hi Guys, I came in possession of two loose AES carts. Namely Top Hunter and Last Resort. Both are the JPN version. I wonder if anybody has any of these spare and is willing to sell them. For me, it doesn't mather if it is US or JPN. Insert only or box with manual. Thanks in advance!
  6. smokey

90s early videogame references in popular culture

In the 2010's we saw pixel art become common in popular culture. In the 90ties it was 70/80. I loved seeing video games pop up in MTV music clips. Did you? Here is a couple I remember: Got any others?
  7. smokey

It's So Cold in the D

Limited Run is starting to release 3DO games.... I'm actually tempted by this one... Finally, something to play on the ol' Panny . Sadly they don't do a regular jewel case version. i have no interest in all the extras...
  8. smokey

SEGAPEDE

https://hiddenpalace.org/News/Sega_Technical_Institute%E2%80%99s_Cancelled_Segapede What a title
  9. smokey

Nagorno-Karabakh War

Nobody talking about this conflict? If both side are telling the thruth already thousands of troops have died and several hunderd thanks,radars,missile launchers destroyed. Because of my Christian-descent I prefer the young democratic Armenia over the dictatorship of Azerbeijan. However you...
  10. smokey

unibios 4.0 problems with Neosavemasta

I just installed my Unibios 4.0 which I bought on auctions yahoo. Everything works fine but my NeoSave Masta I get the following error and when I tried to format the cart i get the following error. I assume I did something wrong but can't figure out what. I also don't have a second memory...
  11. smokey

WTB AES INSERT JAP King of Fighters 2000

Anybody got a spare insert? Let me know. Full case and or manual also welcome.
  12. smokey

AES INSERTS Alpha Misson 2 and NAM1975

Hi I got some loose carts from japan and want to make a boxed copy out of them.To put on my shelf and look all nice and stuff. Anybody got any inserts of above games. Don't really care if it is EUR/US/JAP. As long as it is original. Complete cases without the game are also welcome naturaly...
  13. smokey

WTB: Shockbox & AES replacement cases in Europe

Anybody selling these? A link to a decent webshop is also apreciated:dragf: Preferably in europe. Looking for an MVS shockbox for Metal Slug, KOF96 and World Heroes And an AES replacement case for World Heroes 2 (JAP) if anybody has an original spare that is also welcome ofcourse!
  14. smokey

need a bit of help (weapons related)

Hi guys, My sister needs some weapons releated info. She is drawing pictures of the 32 battallion of South africa and wants to now the names of the weapons these guys use. Here is a link to more pictures: http://www.32battalion.net/Ops%20Photos/index.html
  15. smokey

FS/FT :!Arcade! Phantom-1

Hi, I decided to go the MVS route first with a Supergun and the I can hopefully convince my gf to get a candy cab. I haven't posted here in years so for those in doubt here is my ebay profile. Any questions please ask! I'm asking 200 euro including insured shipping inside the European Union...
  16. smokey

NeoGeoCD or CDZ

I want to buy one of these two systems. And I wanted you guys 'opinions on what to get. CDZ seems faster but I heard it can lock up. Is it really that often? Can you help it by placing extra coolings or something? Advice is needed! Thanks in advance
  17. smokey

Nobody wants ??

:help: http://cgi.benl.ebay.be/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=8818218673&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&rd=1 Only three hours left
  18. smokey

Big sale

I'm in desperate need of some PAYPAL cash so see if there's anything in here you like and then PM all games are in great condition unles otherwise noted.Shipping is around three euros for regular Items. PAYPAL ONLY Megadrive PAL Golden Axe 2 Ranger X PSX PAL Namco Museum vol4 Puchi Carat...
  19. smokey

Dear american citizens

To the citizens of the United States of America :- In the light of your failure to elect a proper President of the USA and thus to govern yourselves, we hereby give notice of the revocation of your independence, effective today. Her Sovereign Majesty Queen Elizabeth II will resume...