Search results

1. B

Blast City Club

Removed my MVS, propped the loom connector up on some plastic, powered on the blast, put the ground on pin 1, and touched the positive to both pin 3 and 4, I got 5.14 on both, steady. The 12v read 11.9. Here's my PSU: GET OUT OF MY HEAD, CHARLES. New house, but we have ground issues in the...
  2. B

WTB: Candy Cabs

Sega make. I was looking at the Naomi universal/net city mostly, but I'm not set on it.
  3. B

WTB: Strider CPS.. Any CPS really.

The new game has me really wanting to relive those Stop and Go arcade days. I'm looking to purchase the B Board? I'll be honest here, I really only know MVS. I have a Supergun, and a desire to play. I have heard this game comes on those infamous multi carts, but the sound or something is...
  4. B

WTB: AES & Sticks.

Looking actually to buy an MVS copy of Metal Slug 3. Thanks for reading.
  5. B

Modded NEO GEO AES for sale.

Almost Mint Modded Neo Geo. A chip on the lower right side, but nothing else. Plays like a charm. I've only actually played it about seventeen times. I did put some aes pcbs in it backwards once, but it works just fine. You might see my complaint in Tech Support about it pausing, that was the...
  6. B

Will KOF 2003 work with a phantom-1?

I read somewhere that it was different than a normal MVS? If so, will the home AES/Phantom-1 combo support it? Or is this just rumor?
  7. B

Game pauses during gameplay?

Ok, I'm playing my AOF2 [circut boards only] and I say to do, say, Ryo's Zanretsu-ken, and the game just pauses. Now, I just got my NEO-GEO, and put the boards in wrong the first time, and that was it. The joystick is the old style, but the end cap is lose, so it slides off and I have to push it...
  8. B

Phantom-1 Questions.

Ok, let's say I get a Phantom-1. And I put it onto my AES. People have said it damages something? Or wears the slots down? OF all the Phantom-1 owners, who can help me? Reviews, some information would be nice, and maybe some helpful hints? Thanks in advance.
  9. B

Questions about Otakon 2003.

I was the guy in the black trench coat, and fishnet. Short spiked hair, but long bangs. I got beat at KOF 2002 horribly, one of the reasons I'm getting a AES. I also passed a few guys, most likely members? I also asked someone about "Evil Ken" [had no idea it was Violence Ken] and stood in the...
  10. B

Japanese AES on a U.S. TV.

I don't suppose I can just plug it in and play, can I? I have a AV box, which turns the signal into cable [my tv is old, no av ports/they didn't care for the idea of them] would that work?
  11. B

Wanted/Desired JAP AES console.

I'm willin' to shell out $200. All it really needs is to work perfectly, have an old style controller [and tv/power cord would be nice] and I will buy it. I'd also be willing to look at games too, if anyone has some cheap ones. [Art Of Fighting 3 is a personal favorite] Even if this isn't the...
  12. B

Ebay Woes.

Ok, get this. An AES console, two old style joysticks, for $249. Shipping was medicore, so this seems like such a sweet deal. I bid, and happly watch even though the sell ends the 7th. Suddenly, a member bids as well, and I bid over. And the bid war continues until I click the name. Registered...