Search results

1. pixeljunkie

Evercade thread

2. pixeljunkie

Evercade thread

Meh
  3. pixeljunkie

Evercade thread

Yep - I got pretty far in Goodboy Galaxy, so I keep my VS for crap like that. But yeah, dust gatherer
  4. pixeljunkie

Evercade thread

This They keep picking the bottom of the barrel (probably because licensing is dirt cheap) and then making a one-off cart like Tomb Raider that probably costs them more money in terms of IP licensing. Just give me the Apogee classics collection already! Not really, I'm over it it anyway.
  5. pixeljunkie

Evercade thread

Looks like the first cart will be the Tomb Raider Trilogy. Not a bad deal for all 3 of those.
  6. pixeljunkie

Gameboy or GBC "hidden gems"?

Wow! Thanks for posting this - never heard of it either. Stage 1 was wild! Very cool. I was like, "Hey that's the graphics from Rendering Ranger!" then I realized who did this. The fact this was developed when the GBC was relevant is also crazy. This should've been made. Edit: just sat down...
  7. pixeljunkie

Gameboy or GBC "hidden gems"?

https://www.marcrobledo.com/super-game-boy-border-injector/ Give any GB ROM a SGB border. Pretty cool! I haven't had a chance to play around with it yet.
  8. pixeljunkie

Neo-geo.com Official WTF NEO Auction Thread

Not exactly Neo but....W...T...F https://www.ebay.com/itm/304929351494?mkcid=16&mkevt=1&mkrid=711-127632-2357-0&ssspo=Lnw8KiW9TG-&sssrc=2047675&ssuid=We4VQPxvSKW&widget_ver=artemis&media=COPY
  9. pixeljunkie

Android and Linux Handhelds - Shield, GCW Zero, GP2X, Pandora, Pyra, JXD, etc.

I put mine on a dock and play with a joystick on big screen for the vert stuff. But it's honestly fine all the small screen.
  10. pixeljunkie

Android and Linux Handhelds - Shield, GCW Zero, GP2X, Pandora, Pyra, JXD, etc.

Speaking of Switch. Not sure anyone else cares but Bullet Soul (both) run at 60fps on the RP4 Pro. Which I am very pleased about.
  11. pixeljunkie

Chat message

@wyo thanks man, appreciate it 🍻
  12. pixeljunkie

Chat message

@wyo thanks man, hanging in there. Job hunting sucks but it always works out.
  13. pixeljunkie

Chat message

@prof on it. Thanks!
  14. pixeljunkie

Chat message

@prof no spoilers...it's fucking great
  15. pixeljunkie

Chat message

16. pixeljunkie

Chat message

@prof yesss! What episode are you on? Gratuitous "but episode 8 brah!"
  17. pixeljunkie