Search results

1. S

Want To Buy (WTB): Jeff Kurtz Neobitz Component / S-Video / Composite Encoder

The last time I posted a request here, I got what I needed within the week. Hopefully, lightning can strike once more and this whole thing'll be wrapped up just as fast. So, here goes nothing! ;) As the title indicates, I'm looking for one of Jeff Kurtz's Neobitz component / S-Video / composite...
  2. S

Want To Buy (WTB): RetroZone / RetroUSB NES & SNES Reproduction Cartridges

As the title indicates, I'm looking for RetroZone / RetroUSB Nintendo Entertainment System (NES) and Super Nintendo Entertainment System (SNES) reproduction cartridges. I'd prefer that the NES carts also come with their RetroZone dust sleeves; but, if they don't, it's not a deal-breaker...
  3. S

What's Your Favorite Fighting Series/Title From Arc System Works?

What's your favorite fighting series/title from Arc System Works? • BlazBlue (series) • Fist Of The North Star / Hokuto No Ken • Guilty Gear (series) • Persona 4: Arena
  4. S

Want To Buy (WTB): Thrash Rally (SNK Neo•Geo MVS, Cartridge Only)

Last time I posted a request here, the game I wanted was found within less than a week. Hopefully, lightning can strike twice and this search will be just as fast. So, here goes nothing! :) As the title indicates, I'm looking for an original and working Thrash Rally for the SNK Neo•Geo MVS. I'm...
  5. S

How Do You Pay For The Hobby?

Whether it's the arcade or home cartridges, the cost of these games -- and most retro video games in general, nowadays -- just seems to keep going up, and up, and up. Then again, high prices are nothing new to the SNK Neo•Geo. It's always been something of a high-dollar hobby. So, how are you...
  6. S

Want To Buy (WTB): Sega-Sammy Atomiswave Cartridge "Samurai Shodown VI"

The last few times I posted a request, the items were found within a week. Hopefully, lightning will strike again and this search will be just as fast. So, here goes nothing! :) As the title indicates, I'm looking for the English Sega-Sammy Atomiswave cartridge "Samurai Shodown VI." I'd prefer...
  7. S

Interest Check (IC): Sega-Sammy Atomiswave Cartridge "The Rumble Fish 2"

I'm checking the interest for this Sega-Sammy Atomiswave cartridge "The Rumble Fish 2." For what it's worth, this is the English version. If so inclined, please feel free to send me a private message (PM) with your offer. In addition to selling it, I am also interested in trading it for the...
  8. S

SNK Neo•Geo MVS Cartridges "Puzzle Bobble" X2, "Rage Of The Dragons," & "Zed Blade"

SNK Neo•Geo MVS Cartridges "Puzzle Bobble" X2, "Rage Of The Dragons," & "Zed Blade" The first SNK Neo•Geo MVS cartridge "Puzzle Bobble" was purchased on the Neo-Geo.com (SNK) Neo Selling Forum. You can view the post here. The second SNK Neo•Geo MVS cartridge "Puzzle Bobble," as well as "Rage Of...
  9. S

3 Count Bout & Robo Army (SNK Neo•Geo MVS): Boot Or No Boot?

Both SNK Neo•Geo MVS cartridges -- 3 Count Bout & Robo Army -- were purchased on eBay. You can view the auctions here and here. My suspicions were raised when, upon inspection, I noticed these unusual chips: each with either an odd holograph or white sticker in the middle. I've read that, while...
  10. S

King Of The Monsters 2 & Super Dodge Ball (SNK Neo•Geo MVS): Boot Or No Boot?

The King Of The Monsters 2 (SNK Neo•Geo MVS) cartridge was purchased on eBay. You can view the auction here. The Super Dodge Ball (SNK Neo•Geo MVS) cartridge was purchased on the Neo-Geo.com (SNK) Neo Selling Forum. You can view the post here. My suspicions were raised when, upon inspection, I...
  11. S

Pulstar SNK Neo•Geo MVS Cartridge: Boot Or No Boot?

The cartridge in question is Pulstar for the SNK Neo•Geo MVS. The eBay auction can be viewed here. The seller is fairly adamant, yet slightly shaky, of its authenticity. I want a more general consensus before submitting payment. Honestly, the misspelled "Pullstar" label doesn't raise my hopes...
  12. S

Want To Buy (WTB): SNK Vs. Capcom: SVC Chaos (SNK Neo•Geo MVS, Cartridge Only)

The last two times I posted a request, the items were found within a week. Hopefully, lightning can strike thrice and this search will be just as fast. So, here goes nothing! :) As the title indicates, I'm looking for an original and working SNK Vs. Capcom: SVC Chaos for the SNK Neo•Geo MVS...
  13. S

Want To Buy (WTB): Prehistoric Isle 2 (SNK Neo•Geo MVS, Cartridge Only)

Last time I posted a request here, all three games I wanted were found within less than a week. Hopefully, lightning can strike twice and this search will be just as fast. So, here goes nothing! :) As the title indicates, I'm looking for an original and working Prehistoric Isle 2 for the SNK...
  14. S

FOUND & PURCHASED SNK Neo•Geo MVS Matrimelee, Rage Of The Dragons, & The Last Blade 2

FOUND & PURCHASED SNK Neo•Geo MVS Matrimelee, Rage Of The Dragons, & The Last Blade 2 FOUND & PURCHASED! THANK YOU ALL!! :cool: The title speaks for itself. But, to clear up any possible misconception, I'll say it again. I'm looking to purchase the following three Neo•Geo MVS games. •...
  15. S

Is My New Rage Of The Dragons MVS Cart...A BOOT!?

...I really hope not, though I'm afraid it might be. When I plug it in and turn it on, the start-up logo shows the words "Neo•Geo" and nothing else: neither "Max 330 Mega Pro-Gear Spec SNK" nor "Giga Power Pro-Gear Spec SNK" appear. Also, during game-play, the health gauges and winning quotes...
  16. S

Closed.

Item found and post closed! Hello, all! :) I'm looking to buy SNK-Playmore's Samurai Shodown 6 / Samurai Spirits: Tenkaichi Kenkakuden (サムライスピリッツ 天下一剣客伝) for the Sega-Sammy Atomiswave. I do not wish to purchase the full kit with the Atomiswave system; I just want the arcade cartridge. Any...
  17. S

Found...No Longer Needed! Thanks!!

This request has been moved to a more appropriate forum. Nevertheless, the title still says it all. :cool: I wish to purchase the Sega/Sammy Atomiswave arcade cartridge, Fist Of The North Star (Hokuto No Ken). While I would certainly prefer the accompanying inserts and poster, I will also...
  18. S

Found...No Longer Needed! Thanks!!

The title says it all. :cool: I wish to purchase the Sega/Sammy Atomiswave arcade cartridge, Fist Of The North Star (Hokuto No Ken). While I would certainly prefer the accompanying inserts and poster, I will also happily accept the cart only. However, I am looking to add this to my video game...
  19. S

HUGE PRICE REDUCTION!! $395.00!! "Slime Green" Neo·Geo MVS Consolized 2-Slot & MORE

HUGE PRICE REDUCTION!! $395.00!! "Slime Green" Neo·Geo MVS Consolized 2-Slot & MORE ADDED ITEM!! HUGE PRICE REDUCTION!! NOW ONLY $395.00!! "Slime Green" Neo·Geo MVS Consolized 2-Slot & MORE Selling: - "Slime Green" Neo·Geo MVS Consolized 2-Slot (A Kenny Boy Original) - Audio-Video Cable...
  20. S

Flip-Flopped MVS Cart. Boards!? Oh Nooo!! MVS Gurus, Please Help!

First off, thanks to whoever's reading this post. Here's hopin' you'll be able to help me outta this unfortunate predicament. Okay, here's the situation. Been a fan of the SNK Neo-Geo for quite awhile now, but just recently, I made the switch from NGH/AES to MVS, for obvious financial benefits...