Search results

1. Hecker

Are my old Nintendo Power magazines worth anything?

I got a bunch of them from the SNES era and they still have all their posters.
  2. Hecker

Maravilhosa Benfica!

What a game! Quite a difference from yesterday's Chelsea-Barca borefest. Are we going to have another portuguese champion this year? Discuss.
  3. Hecker

Any tips on beating Magaki in KOF XI ?

I can barely touch the guy! How can I avoid his fireball onslaught and hit him?
  4. Hecker

Fake accounts should be allowed on April Fools.

Hmmm?
  5. Hecker

N-G.com Raps!

This is a thread to let your creativity loose (but please mods don't move this to the creative section) and post some mad rhymes ( preferably neo geo related but it could be anything). It's gotta rhyme muthafuckas. :mr_t: Playing with my Neo stick 'till my hands bleed. KOF up in this bitch...
  6. Hecker

OMG! I have the brain of a woman.

:kekeke: http://szanalmas.hu/redir2.phtml?newsid=30618&link=http://www.bbc.co.uk/science/humanbody/sex/add_user.shtml
  7. Hecker

Japanese movies from the 50s, 60s and 70s.

I recently saw Kobayashi's Hara Kiri (aka Seppuku) and was amazed. I still haven't gotten around to seeing Seijun Suzuki's Fighting Elegy. GK made a great post about it and was wondering if anyone had other Jap movie recommendations from those eras.
  8. Hecker

FS: Gamecube bundle. Cheap!

I have a Gamecube and the following games and accessories for sale. I'd really like to sell it as a bundle. Am asking 90$ USD + Shipping (around 105$ CDN + Shipping). Money Orders only. Everything is Canadian edition meaning that most items have English/French instructions. If I'm not...
  9. Hecker

Funk Recomemdations?

I wanna get funky but I only know how to get my groove on on MJ's "Off the Wall" . :crying: I need something cool to bust some moves on the ladies( i.e. my cawk :crying: ) Some stuff like Love TKO or some other Motown hits, I don't know.
  10. Hecker

Add the Lagduf smiley.

11. Hecker

Archive and sticky all Venturis posts.

nt-
  12. Hecker

Fighting Elegy. Has anyone seen it?

If so, would you recommend it or any other similar movies? http://imdb.com/title/tt0060586/
  13. Hecker

Portuguese soccer league?

How is it? How would you compare it to the other big leagues (Premiership, La Ligua, ...) ? I saw the pre-season matches of Benfica Vs Chelsea and Sporting Vs West Brom and I was impressed even though they weren't "important" games. ps What to you think of Figo's transfer to Inter?
  14. Hecker

Homemade protein drink recipes?

I just got a mixer and was wondering if any of you know of some protein drink recipes. I've been working out for the past couple of weeks but I'm not a big meat eater and I have a feeling that perhaps I'm not getting enough protein in my diet.
  15. Hecker

Help! Scratched DVD repair?

I got my Swap Magic discs in the mail yesterday. I thought I installed the SlimSwitch correctly on my PSTwo but part B fell out during disc play and went under the spinning DVD loader disc and scratched it like a mofo. It won't read in my PS2 anymore. There's one line of code that looks...
  16. Hecker

Is there a good pool (billiards) game for the ps2?

I had a great time with Virtual Pool 64 on the old N64 and was wondering if there's anything similar on present consoles. I also thought that Monkey Billiards was the best feature of SMB.
  17. Hecker

Does n-g.com make you LOL in public?

Thinking about the Lonely Walrus from boogbutt's sutra thread gets a stupid grin on my face especially during boring classes.
  18. Hecker

What games you're never tired of playing?

Although I don't have patience for RPGs anymore I would still fire up a game of FFIII and Chrono Trigger. The graphics, music and gameplay in both games were just perfect. I don't care much for the 2nd Power Stone but the first one is bliss against a human opponent. I had a great time with...
  19. Hecker

FREE MUSHA US instruction booklet.

Free MUSHA instruction booklet + bonus Sonic 3 instruction booklet to the first who wants it and replies to this thread. Shipping is on me for Canada and US. Holla! Here are some pics: Front Back p7 p15
  20. Hecker

Sound Editing Question

Is there a program that would let me separate the lyrics from the music from an mp3 file? I'm trying to write up the lyrics of a few songs but the music just makes it too hard to understand sometimes.