Search results

1. shirt

PC gaming enthusiasts - Problem with video card

Recently installed BFG Tech 8800GTS OC, games look good for the most part but I'm not sure how to optimize the performance. I'm getting pop-in textures even in low demand games such as BF2, which I never got with my old 7900GT. Of course, having the same problem with newer games such as Crysis...
  2. shirt

WipEout HD

HOLY SHIT. MGS4 may have sealed the deal for my future PS3 purchase, but I've since become more excited about this. Anybody going to be racing with me?
  3. shirt

Forgotten Hope 2

http://battlefield2.filefront.com/file/Forgotten_Hope_2_Client;85069 Finally out. Full WW2 conversion for Battlefield 2. I've put an hour or so into it, it's oodles of fun. Ghost-Dog, Lagduf?
  4. shirt

Crysis

Roll call, out on Friday. Have parts for a whole new system, I just need to order a case from Newegg, it should be here by then...at which point the only question is whether my single 7900GT can cut it, or I need to buy another to SLI that shit. Your system specs, and how well do you...
  5. shirt

Anonymous

... Just found out about this today, haven't even begun to wrap my mind around it.
  6. shirt

Era Vulgaris

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NR3LhfvNfps http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-tzaN5Rfg-k Very pleased, very pleased indeed, yes that's Trent Reznor, June 19th.
  7. shirt

UK members, need help

amazon.co.uk is the only place I can find this game, and I must have it. They won't ship games to the US, much to my surprise. If anyone can help me, I'll reimburse you for your trouble, it'd seriously be much appreciated. LMK if anyone is willing to work something out.
  8. shirt

Accelerated Beginner Workout

I know some people here can help with this, I'm choosing to post it here rather than some fitness board for various reasons. Searching for preexisting answers has already proved less than useful. I'm basically a clean slate. I have almost no body fat, evidently a ridiculously fast metabolism...
  9. shirt

Basic Flash

I'm at work so I don't have time to look up any tutorials and try it, but I'm sure someone could quickly explain how to do this. I just want to animate something and loop it inverting horizontally, in the fashion I'm sure most are familiar with . Here's the image (I need to make it a clean...
  10. shirt

FS: Mother 1+2 GBA

Condition is very good, minor creases on upper right edges, instruction book mint. Asking $50 shipped. Here's a link to my ebay feedback: http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback&userid=rip_snk&ssPageName=STRK:ME:UFS
  11. shirt

Let's give one more for Clint Gorman (Jigen)

I don't know, it's just nice to not be forgotten. Here's one to all our fallen pals.
  12. shirt

Street Fighter Alpha: Generations

Anybody know anything about this? I haven't seen any of the other Alpha animes but the clips I saw of this one looked fuckin rad. http://www.suncoast.com/Movies/Movie.aspx?v_id=V+++322621&prodid=MGV2002DVD
  13. shirt

Anyone remember the "Adult" Puzzle Bobble hack pcb?

I remember a few German sellers listing them on Ebay a few years back (those silly Germans). What was this PCB called? It came up in a conversation today and I couldn't find the game on KLOV. Maybe it's teh super rare prototype version of Puzzle Bobble. ;)
  14. shirt

More Tate

A friend brought over a Japanese PS2 and a few Cave shooter this weekend. I flipped my 20" Samsung and now I can't get the taste of sweaty Tate out of my mouth. Any other games besides the obvious (DonPachi series, ESPGaluda) that support it?
  15. shirt

WTB Sega Virtua Stick

Ebay has yielded no fruits in over two months of searching. I also need a Magicbox.
  16. shirt

Vampire Savior Saturn

Just how do you unlock Oboro Bishamon? After an hour beating it repeatedly without losing a single round, 3 EX finishes, and defeating Jedah with an EX (exactly what gamefaqs says to do), I'm getting fucking frustrated. Anything I'm missing?
  17. shirt

Wanted: AES new style (bean) stick

Used of course, I know the NeoStore has em new for $98.00. Thanks in advance guys!
  18. shirt

So you bought a cab from Arcade Infinity????

How???? I want to buy one NOW but they don't have a phone number and don't respond to emails. And just forget about them updating their website. :blow_top:
  19. shirt

Guilty Gear XX's I-No

WHY??? This bitch is unbeatable. ON NORMAL MODE, still can't beat her after a couple hundred tries. Fucking ball wave attack takes away 90% damage even when blocking. (I know you're supposed to avoid it, but the one where it spreads out across the whole screen is near impossible). Just felt...
  20. shirt

Megaman X guitar versions?

Has anybody noticed that most of the music in the Megaman X series seems to have been made for remakes with real instruments? I have just heard what the Minibosses have done with some tunes from the original series, and it blew my mind. But they've never explored any of the X tunes. To me many...