Search results

1. jhonny d

I'm scanning my collection of Neo Geo Freak and Gamest magazines

Hello everrybody, I'm scanning all the issues of Neo Geo Freak and Gamest (Arcadia will come at a later time). They can be found here: https://archive.org/details/@japanesemagazinesscanproject?tab=uploads&sort=titleSorter You can look at the online preview, download the pdf or the comic book zip...
  2. jhonny d

WTB: Saturn with Phoebe/Rhea

Looking for a saturn already modded Ode board only is also ok
  3. jhonny d

WTB/WTT GD-EMU and Rhea

Hello, I'm looking for a GD-EMU and Rhea/Phoebe boards, assembled or not assembled I've got MVS carts and arcade pcbs I may trade Will ship first if seller is reputable
  4. jhonny d

Irritating Maze instructions/schematic needed

hello, just received in the mail a partial irritating maze kit, it's missing cables and instructions and got no idea on how to connect everything together a quick search on the forum and the net didn't turn out anything The bundle also included an additional little pcb not pictured here...
  5. jhonny d

Rockman power battle cps2 version

What's the story behind this version? Is it a limited run? What is the average price and availability? I saw a couple of members here own it I found only a few pictures of a blue and a orange board. Does it exist also in greeen? (Green board collector here :)) Info on this particular version...
  6. jhonny d

The Many Genre of Neo Geo Games - Japanese Edition

This is an attempt to create a complete list of the genre/tagline appearing on the spine of japanese aes release I'm talking of the tagline of the title (usually in english) and the little genre strip below the screenshot I'll need the help from someone who can play with kana/kanji since ocr...
  7. jhonny d

FS: Neo Geo AES JAP + Kizuna Encounter AES JAP

Hello, I'm selling my aes stuff as I'm moving fully to mvs. Can't justify having aes stuff when I'm barely looking at it. I have more carts/items but want to sell the most expensive items first to make some bank (moving to new home soon!) I'll describe my items as mint (unless otherwise...
  8. jhonny d

WTB Loose MVS SVC cart

As topic, original cart, label from poor to good condition pm me your offers
  9. jhonny d

WTB Metal Slug 1 anf Big Tournament Golf AES JAP

As title says, only mint and complete, some proof of originality must be supplied open to any type of offers or deals
  10. jhonny d

WTB Metal slug Jap AES

Hello, I'm looking for a mint Metal Slug Jap AES Anyone have one for sale or ca point me where I can buy one? Thanks!
  11. jhonny d

WTB: Metal Slug 1 Jap AES

Hello, I'm looking for an original Metal Slug 1 Jap AES, mint - near/mint conditions Bye
  12. jhonny d

Apre geemania.net !

Ciao a tutti, in anteprima mondiale vi presento geemania.net, un nuovo sito che come potrete vedere si dedicherà alla raccolta e pubblicazione di articoli e approfondimenti sui giochi giapponesi http://www.geemania.net spero il progetto venga apprezzato e qualcuno decida di parteciparvi...
  13. jhonny d

mvs 4 slot strange sound

hi all, I'm all happy because today I received my 4 slot board, but the sound is not working properly there are some missing sounds and the voices are very low compared to the effects and the music the problem should be the mobo since my other boards works fine on the cab and the sound issue...
  14. jhonny d

question about ultimate 11 insert

Hi guys, I ways checking out for a copy of jap ultimate 11, but i noticed that every copy i saw has the front kinda washed out, seeming sunfaded, even the shawn featured on the cart pics section looks so my question is: are these the orginal colours of the insert or is just hell rare find a...
  15. jhonny d

WTB Ultimate 11 aes jap + Neo Geo Freak mag

Hi ! I was looking for a mint ultimate 11 jap aes version, it must be complete, I don't mind about a few light inserction marks, but the back of the cart must be overall good, without evident signs of worn als I was looking for a complete collection of neo geo freak magazines including posters...
  16. jhonny d

Crazy JAP AES sale: mint ninja master auctions from 1 euro !

international bidders welcome ;) http://cgi.ebay.it/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=170081086649
  17. jhonny d

FT: NM Ninja Master's AES JAP

I am looking to trade (NOT SELL) this great piece of my collection cuz i played it only twice but never caught into gameplay, so, it's near mint condition and would like to trade it for mint copy of Kizuna jap or BTG jap. I may throw in a kof 98 and maybe 99 for the price difference or...
  18. jhonny d

dion & co. rUlEz !!!!1!

ok, è risaputo che i tizi di ngf sono dei criminali, ma mentre giravo così per caso il loro sitazzo trovo questo http://www.ngfusa.com/sales/images/01250238.JPG gli zippo di kof !!! li devo avere !!! che faccio? c'è una remota possibilità che spedendo loro dei soldi si riceva in cambio...
  19. jhonny d

consulto urgente per asta!

cercavo un neo geo basso seriale, questo potrebbe esserlo? http://page8.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/h38652350 perchè sul retro della scatola gli shot non hanno il logo 100 mega shock mentre la maggior parte che ho visto ce l'hanno, tipo questo...
  20. jhonny d

...in cerca del neo...

sro cercando un neo aes jap basso seriale tenuto abbastanza bene con uno stick vecchio stile, il problema è che sembra essere introvabile. Qualcuno sa indirizzarmi nella giusta direzione?