Search results

1. Tomcat

Andrea Vecchietti also known as "giada d' oriente" SCAMMER don't buy from him

Im been in trouble with this seller and I want to tell you guys this person is a scammer he usualy show pics of MVS flippers and pcb's abviusly he doesn't own any.... Just and adviese he scammed me for 450 euro and honestly I feel lucky becouse I e heared some french and english lost...
  2. Tomcat

MVS For sale + some special guests-PRICES REDUCED-!!!!

Hello there I sell the following Neo Geo games they come 100% originals prices in euro I accept paypal and all the others for of payments... Magical Drop 3 (serila matching) 150 Sengoku 3 105 Preistoric Isle 2 (serial missmatching) 135 Captain tomaday 60 Nightmare in the dark 125...
  3. Tomcat

MVS Neo Geo- Dreamcast- Apple Mini Mac for sale...PRICES REDUCED!!!!!!!

Hello there I sell the following items they are 100% originals and prices are in Euro I accept pay pal and all the others for of payments Hi there I have an extra copy yes.... Hello there I sell the following items they are 100% originals and prices are in Euro I accept pay pal and all...
  4. Tomcat

NEO GEO MVS/CD PRICES REDUCED...

Hello there I sell the following MVS and CDneo geo games they are 100% originals Pls if you dealt with me and you re satisfied leave the trading rate before place another order.. the last blade (serial matching) 250 Bang Bead (serial matching) 310 Metal slug x (serial missmatching) 100...
  5. Tomcat

MVS Kits/Loose+Best of Saturn Import....

Hello there I sell the following Neo Geo Games they are 100% originals prices in Euro IMPORTANT: If you have dealt with me pls leave the trading rate feedback... Nightmare in the dark (serial matching) 290 Strikers plus 1945 (serial matching) (sold) Captain tomaday (serial matching) 185...
  6. Tomcat

NEO GEO MVS for sale 2 ...PRICES REDUCED 3th TIME!!!!!

Hello there I sell the following Neo Geo MVS they are 100% originals prices in euro currency... IMPORTANT:People I ve recently deal with pls. leave the trading rate if you are happy with them.. Kof 2003 (Brand New) 30 Snk Vs Capcom (brand new) 125 Karnow's revenge (serial matching) (sold)...
  7. Tomcat

MVS for sale PLUS!!!! Prices reduced TWICE !!!!!

Hello there I sell the following Neo Geo MVS they are 100% originals prices in euro currency... IMPORTANT:People I ve recently deal with pls. leave the trading rate if you are happy with them... Voltage fighter gowcaizer (serial matching) 185 Bust a Move EX (serial missmatching) 110...
  8. Tomcat

MVS for sale Egain !!!

I sell the following Neo Geo Games they are 100% original prices in Euro IMPORTANT: Members Ive recently dealt with, Im not going to sell you any game if you don't leave the trading rate first Captain Tomaday (serial Matching 145 Nightmare in the dark (serial mismatching) (sold) Real Bout...
  9. Tomcat

NEO GEO MVS and consolized Atomiswave rumble fish full kit-PRICES REDUCED TWICE-!!!!!

I sell the following Neo Geo MVS all listed games are 100% originals prices in Euro Blazing Star (serial matching) 185 Metal Slug 4 (serial matching)(brand new) 80 Metal Slug X (serial matching) 150 Savage reign(serial matching) 75 Kabuki Klash (serial miss matching) 50 Kof 94(serial...
  10. Tomcat

Neo-Geo MVS/AES for sale......

Hello there I sell the following neo geo games they are 100% originals prices in Euro currency Bust a move Again (sold) Kof 2002 (brand new) (sold) Metal Slug 5 (serial matching) 225 Sengoku 3 (sold) Neo Turf Masters (serial matching)80 Double dragon (serial matching) 80 Aero...
  11. Tomcat

MVS for sale 3rd...-PRICES REDUCED-and mini marquees...Few A1 Carts added...

Hello there I sell the following MVS they are 100% originals prices in Euro Preistoric Isle 2 (serial matching) (sold) Flip Shot (serial matching) 125 SNK Vs Capcom (brand New) 75 Kof 03 (brand New) 80 Metal Slug 3 (serial missmatching) (sold) Sengoku 3 (sold) Gol Gol Gol 10...
  12. Tomcat

MVS for sale 2nd...-PRICES CUTTED OFF-

Hello there I sell the following MVS they are 100% original prices in euro Voltage fighter gocaizer(serial matching)199 Metal Slug 5 (sold) Metal Slug (serial Missmatching) 40 Metal Slug 2 (sold) Neo turf master (serial Missmatching) 40 Kabuki Klash (sold) breakers(serial...
  13. Tomcat

Webcam channell of Neo-Geo.com its possible?

Hello Shawn and Mods do you think this would be possible? maybe add this option in the chat or in any thread..I think would be cool any suggestions for this? does all the members would like to have also a webcam here? I d be ready to make a donation if this would help regards Tom(ITA)
  14. Tomcat

MVS for sale...-PRICES CUT OFF-

Hello I sell the following MVS they are 100% original and working prices in euro Metal Slug 3 (sold) Snk Vs Capcom 80(Brand New) Kof 2003 80 (Brand New) Shock troopers (serial matching ) 100 Over top(sold) Metal Slug 4 70 Karnows revenge 65 (serial Matching) Kof 97 (serial...
  15. Tomcat

Killer Istinct Snes Cd Soundtracks

I sell this item original and working this Compact disk was included how bundle in the KI home version for Snes 25 euro shipped worldwide regards Tom(ITA)
  16. Tomcat

WTB/WTT Kof 98 Jap AES

Like tittle say I ready to buy or trade it with stuff I have ... regards Tom(ITA)
  17. Tomcat

Prototype Bang Buster AES Carts MVS and Cd...

I restart the thread becouse I can't edit the latest one anymore I sell the following Neo Geo Games prices are in euro and immediatly reduced few stuff added Bang Busters 725 Robo Army 45 Crossed Sword 18 Ciber Lip 26 8 man 49 Baseball 2020 22 League Bowling 20 Samuray...
  18. Tomcat

Prototype Bang Buster AES Carts MVS and Cd...

Hello there I sell the following Neo Geo Items prices in Euro Bang Busters 750 Robo Army 50 Crossed Sword 21 Ciber Lip 30 8 man 55 Baseball 2020 25 League Bowling 22 Puzzle de Pon (serial Matching) 55 Shock troopers (serial Missmatching) 50 Mutation Nation 13 Real Bout...
  19. Tomcat

Jamma Mania

I sell the following 100% originals Jamma e non motherboard they are fully tested and working.Prices are in euro Magic Sword Capcom 80 World Rally Geleco 50 Sunset riders Konami (sold) Caverman Data East Ninja 60 Pacman (I accept offers) thanks for looking...
  20. Tomcat

-MVS- Kits and Carts for sale...

Hello there I sell the following Kits and Carts MVS they are 100% originals prices are in Euro Magical Drop 3 (serial matching) 135 Balzing Star (serial matching) 145 Ultimate11 (serial missmatching)45 Metal Slug (serial matching) 80 Breakers(serial Matching) 60 Magical Drop 2...