Search results

1. S

Neo Geo fan club pin?

for the life of me I cant remember where/when I got this. Found it while testing some games I listed on eBay. anyone know the back story? http://www.flickr.com/photos/29087286@N02/11038544303/
  2. S

Shock Troopers 2 AES conversion (I know I know)

hello! been out of this board for a while and wanted to share some of the neo games I'm currently selling. they are currently on eBay but wanted to see if any true neo fans are interested as well. Offers and price feedback are welcome and appreciated as I said before, I'm a little far removed...
  3. S

Selling games?

hey guys, do you still allow users to sell their games on here to other collectors? I didn't see a thread like that anymore?
  4. S

FS - JPN AES Samurai Spirits set

I am looking to sell a set of JPN AES samurai shodown carts. 1, 2, 3, 4 and zero. all are collector owned and in mint shape. I will be posting pics online and will link them later tonight. was looking for 700 (721 if using paypal) plus shipping. price is negotiable and open to offers on...
  5. S

Mark of the Wolves Arcade Stick

anyone interested in buying the mark of the wolves limited edition for ps2 (sans game though)? i'm looking to sell the oversized box and arcade stick. was bought brand new from ncs when it first came out. plugged it in once then was put back in box. box, controller, and all cardboard inserts...
  6. S

Mark of the Wolves Arcade Stick

anyone interested in buying the mark of the wolves limited edition for ps2 (sans game though)? i'm looking to sell the oversized box and arcade stick. was bought brand new from ncs when it first came out. plugged it in once then was put back in box. box, controller, and all cardboard inserts...
  7. S

wtb rage of the dragons

keep this short, want a US aes rotd and a classic insert $$$$$$
  8. S

fatal fury hats

hey, does anybody still need a fatal fury hat? ive got about ten still in there bags and stuff. ten bucks shipped if anyone wants one (only US)
  9. S

supergun for sale

hey guys i have a supergun here for sale. heres the catch though, ive had it up and running with only a cps3 board and warzard. i have a cps2 board that wont boot up...so im not sure if the cps2 board is toast or if somethings wrong with the supergun. like i said i played warzard on it for over...
  10. S

Rage of the Dragons Inserts

looking for high quality scans of the US rage of the dragons insert and the Classic insert (or the real deals but i doubt anyone has those to part with) anybody be able to help me out? $$$$$$$$$$$$$$
  11. S

Metal Slug 2 US conversion

reeeeeeeealy want a US metal slug 2 conversion in a new style case. if anyones got one, let me know. check out my ebay ID steeltekki for feedback thanks
  12. S

supergun for sale

ok so heres the deal of the century here. im going to sell my vega jr. supergun i have. but theres a couple catches. the system itself is in great shape cosmetically and i've used it to play warzard for cps3 just fine. however, any other jamma board ive tried just didnt work. (aliens and a...
  13. S

tons-o-games for cheap! Grab'em while you can!!

ok guys, got a ton of games to sell. all games are in new condition, from a collector smoke free house and what not. if you have any specific questions, throw me a pm. dont post much here anymore, but you can check my feedback at ebay under "steeltekki". i'll post the neo games first, but do me...
  14. S

tons of games priced to move!!!

ok guys, got a ton of games to sell. all games are in new condition, from a collector smoke free house and what not. if you have any specific questions, throw me a pm. dont post much here anymore, but you can check my feedback at ebay under "steeltekki". i'll post the neo games first, but do me...
  15. S

Samurai Spirits 0 special AES preorders open @ NCS

hey, not sure if anyone posted yet but NCS just opened preorders for the japanese SS0S AES today. $359 a piece shipping on July 15th. you can check it out here: http://www.ncsx.com/2004/ncs042604/ncs0426m.htm cheers
  16. S

prehistoric isle 2

someones gotta have an "arcade!" aes release of prehistoric isle 2 for sale. MUST get one. any help would be greatly appreciated. $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
  17. S

long shot.....

anyone have an arcade! prehistoric isle 2 for aes? (kid aphex sold his already)
  18. S

sonic wings 2

anyone wanna make a quick 100 bucks for a sonic wings/aerofighters 2? must have case and instructions, preferably not beat up. price negotiable.
  19. S

metal slug 5 alternate paths

just trying to get a complete list going of all the ones weve found. just off the top of my head i can think of these: Mission 1: scene 3 - splits obviously up and down up - leads to boss (eventually) down - when you climb up a few steps and hear screaming, you can go either right...
  20. S

strange occurance

hey. while playing metal slug 4 and 5 on my aes, whenever i use the shotgun the image kind of jumps and darkens a little bit after every shot and then resets. its like a split second. sometimes this happens when theres a big explosion also. has anyone else noticed this? any input would be...