Search results

1. H

blah pic and stuff

<BODY BACKGROUND="http://neo-hop.com/hop14.jpg"> <bgsound src="http://neo-hop.com/mai.wma" loop="infinite ">
  2. H

Resident Evil Movie Trailer

Finaly a Game to movie with a rated R rating..... go to apple.com to watch the trailer..... Awsomeeeeeee
  3. H

BEST SUPER BOWL XXXVI COMERCIAL

that dude with the levi's pants ..... lol look like a freaking chicken......
  4. H

TO THOSE OF YOU WHO OWN A DOT.COM

so you got your own domain........ so how the hell you hide the WHOIS informations. i know you have to keep acurate. but damn there's a lot of looney out there.
  5. H

WHY ARE SOME MVS GAME COST MORE THEN THE AES?

like kof2000, kof2001,
  6. H

the word "FUCK"

how often do you guys used it? ------------------------------------------------- Besides its sexual connotation, this incredible word can be used to describe many situations: Greetings: "How the fuck are you?" Fraud: "I got fucked by the car dealer." Dismay: "Oh, fuck it!" Trouble: "Well...
  7. H

IGN ..... INSIDER who else hate it

WoW pay for a fee to look at some code. pay for some crapy informations. Pay for pic of new games... what the fuck. i don't need to pay for no damn informations. i think its pretty stupid and the people actually sucribe it. why the fuck should i pay for the fucken informations where you can get...
  8. H

Bad Breath

OMG i hate this plant thingy ..... Ambushed. that mean Game over for you. i know this is way off the topic... so anyone here beat Earth Eater
  9. H

I DON'T GOT SHIT FOR XMAS

well....... i got some some ear muff and some oils
  10. H

PSO Demo.....

http://www.sonicteam.com/pso/pc/ woE!!!!!!!!
  11. H

GETTING MY FFX TOMOROW

fucken pre-order shit... i hate pre-order
  12. H

RAIN MAN VS. FORREST GUMP

Rain man kick ass if someone mess with his women......
  13. H

I HATE MY EX GIRLFRIEND

damn i hate her she ruin my life... she stole all my AES and give it to her new boyfriend.
  14. H

Simpsons Actions Figure

am i the only one?......i need a few more to complete.....ehhehe
  15. H

GANRYU....... yuck!!!!!!!!

I don't know about you guys. but ganryu... ewwwwww come on green blood. maybe for $50 buck.. i'll give it a shot.
  16. H

What the HELL is this FLOOD control shiT

why 120 second. why not 24 hours
  17. H

CAP VS SNK 2

WHAT A CRAPPY ANIMATIONS. YOU CAN COUNT THE ACUTAL PIXLE ON THE CHARACTER. ITS FUCKEN HORRIBLE...... CAPCOM SHOULD TAKE NOW FROM GUILTY GEAR X. or MARK OF THE WOLF. I RATHER HAVE 2D BACKGROUND INSTEAD OF 3D. WHY DONT CAPCOM PAY ATTENTION TO THE CHARACTER INSTEAD OF THE FUCKEN BACKGROUND.
  18. H

KING OF FIGHTER EPISODE

there's 6 Episode and there's 7(8 2K1) KOF Games' i'm confuse 94,95,96,97,98,99,2K,(2K1)
  19. H

Mark McGwire Rookie Card

i clean out my actic today and i found a bunch of baseball card bellong to the orignal ownder of the house. i'm not into baseball card and shit. but how much do you think it cost. does it worth anything? the card made by TOPS. 1985 #401. he's wearing a red jerze with USA team USA cap.
  20. H

GAMECUBE demo in wal-mart

wal-mart have xcrap and cube for demo. urrrrrr nobody bother to touch the xcrap. the cube have Luigi mansion. i didnt have a chance to play 'till this fat kid left 15 minute later. the controller is very comfortable. but i dont like the Z trigger though. it fell like a ps2 controller. since...