Search results

1. Azathoth

WTB: TNA Impact for Xbox 360

Anyone have a copy of this laying around they want to get rid of? Disc only is fine, as long as it plays.
  2. Azathoth

WTB: A couple Sanwa sticks

Edit... Got 'em Looking to pick up 3-4 Sanwa sticks for some projects I have laying around. Currently have some of those cheap knockoffs installed in them and they're starting to wear out. New or used, makes no difference as long as they're not flat worn out. If you are located in the US and...
  3. Azathoth

WTB: RJ-45 cables for MC Cthulhu stick

Looking to pick up a few RJ-45 cables for my Cthulhu stick. Need a Dreamcast, SNES, Playstation, and maybe a regular USB one. PM me if you have one you need to get rid of, help an old man whose nerves are too shot to crimp ends.
  4. Azathoth

Free new Xbox One and PS4 game cases (just pay shipping)

Edit...all sold So my local Walmart has FIFA 2017 marked down to 3¢. Yes, $0.03. If anyone needs some replacement cases drop me a PM and I'll send these to you for the cost of postage.
  5. Azathoth

Free stuff for parts/repair - Wireless controllers, Genesis/PS2/Game Gear consoles & more

Free stuff for parts/repair - Wireless controllers, Genesis/PS2/Game Gear consoles & more Time to get rid of some extra junk piling up in the basement. Prefer this to go towards repairs rather than the dumpster, free to anyone willing to pay postage. 2 wireless Logitech PS2 controllers - no...
  6. Azathoth

MD/Gen Street Fighter II: Champion Edition black bars proto dumped

At Hidden Palace That is absolutely fantastic, I thought for sure this was lost for good and would never see the light of day.
  7. Azathoth

Dumb question about a MV-1A board and test switch

I picked up a single slot board many months ago to use as a backup in an empty cabinet. I noticed the test button wasn't working and assumed it was an issue with the cab and not the board (the MV1A is the only standard JAMMA board I have currently that requires a test button, the rest have...
  8. Azathoth

Gear shift nitro button repair question (Taito Chase HQ & similar)

I know it's a shot in the dark that anyone here as dealt with this, but here goes. I have a cab I recently picked up (Taito's Double Axle aka Power Wheels) that uses a similar gearshift that's in Chase HQ, SCI, and some other driving cabs, one that has a nitro button on the side of the shifter...
  9. Azathoth

WTB: 1 slot MVS with Unibios

Need to pick up an extra single slot MVS board for a cab I've got, doesn't matter which model as long as it's in good working condition and already has a Unibios chip installed. PM if you got one to unload. -Thanks!
  10. Azathoth

WTB: World Heroes 2 & Garou Densetsu 2 for PCE

Looking to snab a copy of World Heroes 2 and Garou Densetsu 2 for the PC Engine. Shoot me a message if you've got one you'd like to part with.
  11. Azathoth

WTB: Mortal Kombat PS Vita

Looking to pick up a copy of MK for Vita. Complete, loose, chewed on; doesn't matter as long as it works.
  12. Azathoth

FS/T: SNES classic edition console

Minty mint, complete in box, used about 30 minutes. I picked this up as an impulse buy but really don't have any use for it. Looking to either sell or trade, $65 shipped via USPS to US buyers, or $60 + actual shipping to Canada or Europe.
  13. Azathoth

Degaussing issue? Moving dark/purple tint on WG CRT

I have cabinet with an older 25 inch Wells Gardner monitor in it that has developed an issue a while ago with some strange discoloration. Monitor is probably at least 20+ years old. I noticed the bottom corner of the monitor had an area about an area with the colors a bit off, a bit dark and...
  14. Azathoth

ACA Neo-Geo releases: your high scores?

I've had a lot of fun with the leaderboards on Hamster's ACA Neo-Geo releases. By no means do I have any skills, but I'm sure a lot of people here can shed some light on some techniques, so I figured I'd start a thread to bring some discussion towards that. If you play any of these, post your...
  15. Azathoth

FS/T: XB1 Black Ops 3 Zombie Chronicles DLC coupon

Looking to get rid of this Zombie Chronicles DLC voucher, prefer to get rid of it here rather than deal with eBay idiots. Asking $20 USD, or open to trades.
  16. Azathoth

Unholy Night: Darkness Hunter - new SFC fighter by ex-SNK devs?

I saw this elsewhere but hadn't seen it mentioned here yet: https://www.post76.com/x2/forum.php?mod=viewthread&action=printable&tid=249131 I read this was supposedly being done by ex-SNK staff but don't know if that's actually true, or if it is true who is actually involved. Anyone know...
  17. Azathoth

WTB: Retron 5 system

Looking to pick up a replacement Retron 5 console. Mine recently bit the dust after the battery acid leaked out of the controller and destroyed the main PCB inside the system. Color, cosmetic condition, or box/manual/controller doesn't really matter. If you have one you'd like to get rid of...
  18. Azathoth

Free consoles/peripherals for parts or repair (Genesis 1/2, PS2, Xbox, etc)

Too much junk down here in the basement, being a packrat I hate to just throw this shit into the garbage in case someone can use it. Cover the postage and it's yours, shipping will be from zip 41339. I'm looking for a complete PSP 3000 shell/buttons set if anyone happens to have one by chance...
  19. Azathoth

Free Mad Magazines

I have a huge box of Mad magazines from the 80's and 90's that I'm fixing to toss in the dumpster. Sent me a PM and we'll work somthing out. Regular issues, super collections, paperbacks, the whole nine yards. If you're interested just pay postage so they don't go to waste. I collected these...
  20. Azathoth

Voltage requirements for Xbox/PS2 JAMMA adapter boards?

I've been tossing around the idea of picking up one of these JAMMA adapters for either the original Xbox or PS1/2. They're the cheap ones still in production that go for around $30 USD made up of a small PCB with a cord that goes in the AV port and 2 cords that go into the controller ports...