Search results

1. S

Neo Geo auctions on Ebay

I gotta get rid of my beloved Neo-Geo's to make some money for some expenses. Here are the links if anyone's interested! http://cgi.ebay.com/NEO-GEO-CDZ-CD-SYSTEM-10-GAMES-LAST-BLADE-PUZZLE-BOBBLE_W0QQitemZ8256421701QQcategoryZ62054QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem...
  2. S

The Mask

My girlfriend is looking to get a new puppy for her new apartment. She fell in love with the dog "Milo" for "The Mask". (The first Mask movie by the way.) Does anyone happen to know what kind of dog Milo is? Here's a picture, if that helps. (I don't think it's actually Milo the dog, but it is...
  3. S

Metal Slug 1 vs 2 CD

I'm gonna buy one of these within the next few days, and I was just wondering which the Neo community felt was the better purchase. I know both of these games are great, but which should I pick up first? Thanks, Brett.
  4. S

To those who've played Neowave

I was thinking about picking this up with an Atomiswave from the Neostore, and was wondering if it was any good or not? From the videos I've been watching in months past, it looks pretty fun. (Just Defending = :drool_2: ) I know Southtownkid's been on a holy war condemning it as a inferior...
  5. S

Top Players Golf Vs. Neo Turf Masters

I'm looking for a decent golf game, and I was wondering how Top Players Golf is. I've played Neo Turf Masters on my NGPC, so I know that's an awesome game, but I was wondering if someone could recommend which of these games to get, or maybe even both. I'd just like a little...
  6. S

Metal Slugs 1 and 2-CD

US, JPN, doesn't really matter to me. I'm looking to buy them for my CDZ. PM me if you got any you're getting rid of. Brett. :kekeke:
  7. S

Fighting Duo Lon

I was wondering what would be a good team for fighting a pretty decent Duo Lon player. This is what I was thinking: Benimaru(L), Yamazaki, Ash Crimson. I was also considering Malin as well. Any input would be appreciated. Thanks, Brett.
  8. S

So, someone broke into my house

I get home yesterday, and I notice that my computer is a little off on where it usuallly stands. I open my window, and sure enough. someone broke into my apartment when I was at work. (Working 11 hour shifts 6 days a week no less.) I look around, and noticed they took: 1. PS2 2. X-Box 3...
  9. S

SSV/S Question

Alright, I think something like this might have been posted a little while ago, I couldn't find it, so maybe not. I have a AES and I'm alomost finished with my supergun, and i was wondering about Samurai Shodown 5 and SS Special. Now, the SSV Special on MVS is really expensive, and a fixed AES...
  10. S

JP KOF '94, 2003, SS2 AES for sale

I need to make some money for college, so I gotta sell a few things. :crying: KOF 94- No baggie for instructions, other than that, everything is great! $45 Samurai Spirits 2- Same as above. $50 KOF 2003-Perfect. Baggie, and all! I'll even throw in the poster and mini booklet that came with...
  11. S

SvC- Arcade/X-Box Question

Today, I went to my local EB Games store and bought SvC for X-Box. I think it's pretty good. I was reading some comments awhile back about how the game was imbalanced. Personally, I don't think it's as bad as CvS2, but I haven't played the arcade version of SvC before. So my question is: When...
  12. S

Quick Question about a wishful trade

Do you think anyone would ever trade me a supergun for an AES KOF 2003? Just wishful thinking but am curious. I have the poster and the other little marquee thing too. Brett.
  13. S

KOF 2003 Question

A few of my friends and I (about 15 of us) are going to get together and play KOF 2003 and I was wondering, who do you guys think is a better leader: K', or Kyo?
  14. S

Samurai Shodown 2 Character Help

I've had SS2 for a little over a year now, and after all is said and done, one thing still remains: I really suck at the game and have yet to beat it! I was wondering if anyone could post some character strategies or at least tell me something worth while so I could see some character endings...
  15. S

Neo CD SSIV

Looking to buy a Neo Geo CD version of SSIV. PM if you got one to sell. Trading might be an option, but I don't have much. It's worth a shot, so PM me if you have any questions. Thanks Brett.
  16. S

Kusanagi-2003

I've been fiddling with Kusanagi for a while, and I can't find his sC points in his cancel moves, dp+p and hcb+k. Can anyone tell me where I'm going wrong, like at what point you cancel at? Thanks. Brett
  17. S

Ron

I've been playing through some of the more recent KOF's, and I'm still trying to figure out who Ron exactly is. I know he has some connection to Lin, and Duo Lon went to go look for him in the KOF 2003 ending. Ron's striker attack looks alot like one of Duo Lon's moves. (PS2 port) I think he...
  18. S

FT/FS-Nintendo Gamecube + 8 games

Greetings to all, in a continuing effort to further my Neo Geo habits, I need to get rid of some things. I have for sale or trade: 1-Black Nintendo Gamecube with Orange and Black Controller, all hookups. The games I have for it are: Resident Evil 0 Resident Evil 1 Legend of Zelda:The Wind...
  19. S

Personal Avatar DOESN'T work

Hi, I made this avatar of Shen Woo, and it measures 59 x 59 and is only 4 KB, which is below the 64 x 64 and 40 KB requirements and it says it isn't a valad JPG or GIF. I can make it either, but it still doesnt work. Can anyone give me any help? I would of posted this in Tech Support by the way...
  20. S

Looking for KOF 2001 NGH

I'm interested in buying/trading for a complete AES cart of the Japanese version of KOF 2001. PM if interested.