Search results

1. Radiantgun

WTB GP32 Games

As in the title , I'm after any gp32 boxed games you may have forgot you had or are hiding under your bed. Money via paypal waiting. There harder to find than legit aes carts ! 😊 Cheers
  2. Radiantgun

Neo bomberman

Here we go - Boot or no boot - Cheers folks :)
  3. Radiantgun

Pc Engine still up/Neo/Supergun added

:D http://search.ebay.co.uk/_W0QQsassZpulstarblueQQhtZ-1 :D Also available limited edition green modded xbox and *ahem*plenty of games Silver old style modded ps2 with *ahem* games Steel Battalion Set 2nd revision fully boxed.
  4. Radiantgun

WTB in the uk mvs and shockboxes

I'm after anything not in my list, I have paypal,cheques and retro cash in an envelope to go pm with offers and price. Mvs that i ALREADY have and NOT looking for - Metal Slug 1,2,X,3,4,5 Street Hoop Neo Turfmasters Zupapa Rage of the Dragons SuperDodgeBall Fatal Fury Special Last Blade 2...
  5. Radiantgun

Pc Engine Collection For Sale/Trade

Open to offers on the FULL set-up cash or trade,also have a briefcase set-up to photo when I find it ! Most games are very good to excellent condition containing registration cards and sleeve.A few are still sealed pm for details. Duo Rx is mint and includes all leads and 6 button pad...
  6. Radiantgun

Cheeky eBayer ! Look what hes ripped of here !

Ckeeky little *** wonder where he ripped that price list from ? http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/10-NEO-GEO-CD-GAMES-NEOGEO-SNK_W0QQitemZ130057512399QQihZ003QQcategoryZ72503QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem I reckon we go round and beat him senseless on behalf of Shawn :D
  7. Radiantgun

UK CDZ SALE WITH FREE XMAS GIFT ! ooooOOO !

With a FREE yes FREE ds lite thrown in to for those that use BIN ! http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/NEO-GEO-CDZ-WITH-6-GAMES_W0QQitemZ200045923528QQihZ010QQcategoryZ72503QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem
  8. Radiantgun

PLAY ASIA COUPON 1st COME FIRST TO HAVE IT ! :)

Minimum order remember is $50 ! I'm broke at min so won't be able to use it so someone can have this for free xpires end of this month, Code DK-MKO-KHP Buy something good with it ! :chimp:
  9. Radiantgun

N/Gage /GP32/ Cube/ PS2/Neo bits in UK

Due to my ever expanding pc engine bug and the fact I don't really use these bits and bobs all are up for grabs - Gamecube Bundle. Dead 2 Rights (never played) Donkey Konga Jungle Beat Animal Crossing (no mem card) Black and Bruised Pool Paradise PN03 Neighbours From Hell (still sealed) All...
  10. Radiantgun

MVS serial question

Just a quick one,after recently getting into the mvs scene can you answer me one question - Whats the fascination of people putting black marker pen or scratching the serial numbers off, yet leaving the rest of the label intact ?! Numerous auctions/pictures show this, although it doesnt bother...
  11. Radiantgun

UK wants GPX2/Cube/Pc engine

As the title states looking for a fully loaded gpx2 ,mint uk cube games/wavebird and pc engine hu cards or cds please paypal/Postal Order/Cash/cheque waiting. Have a few mvs carts and other bits and bobs to trade if yer don't want money ?! pm m or put on here if I don't need it someone else...
  12. Radiantgun

Anyone in the UK want to sell m m first MVS cart ?

Hello guys and girls, on my way this week I have a consolized two slot on the way soooo if you have any carts that you have going can you send m a pm , mainly after fighters if that helps specially Rage Of The Dragons full kits no kits anything considered will pay cash by SD I've just spent me...
  13. Radiantgun

In the UK CDZ and games

Up for grabs for anyone in the UK who would like a CDZ in nice condition and good working order £120 including shipping will include all leads stepdown and game,2 pads ,may have the box in the loft somewhere to ! Games for sale include spine unless stated - Pulstar £35 Metal Slug 2 £45...
  14. Radiantgun

UK Buyers Look :) A Bargain

To all my fellow UK peeps here for your bargain hunting needs (found under me bed after selling all me other neo gear and forgot that this was there!) Jap Last Blade - Very Good condition includes mint instructions slight insertion marks. A aes @ahem@ Overtop cart - Cart mint including gold...
  15. Radiantgun

XMAS BARGAINS FOR THE UK BUYER ! ! !

*ALL SOLD* Xmas comes but once a year so for all you uk folks out there why don't you grab yerself an early xmas bargain ! ! ! I no longer have an aes so heres whats up for grabs one last time before I put them in the loft and forget about them for twenty years ! Jap aes unless stated.Postage...
  16. Radiantgun

Trade Neo Carts for Pc engine Gear in the UK?

That's right I'm after pc engine hucards/cds anything considered willing to trade for jap neo aes carts - up for trade Sam Show 3 Mutation Nation Double Dragon Dunk Dreams Thrash Rally Last Blade Nam 75 KoFighters 95 to 99...
  17. Radiantgun

Rads UK aes with prices.

Jap aes unless stated,minty fresh like a packet of polos with prices that DO NOT include postage. UK buyers only at the min I'm afraid as no paypal account setup. In no order- Mark of the Wolves £175 *sold* Sam 3 - £40 or buy 1,2,3,4 for £180 ! :) Sam 4 -£100 Last Blade £85 Last Resort...
  18. Radiantgun

BIG UK aes sale

The time has come to part with my neo so up for grabs are the following carts - before you ask I'm selling because I havn't touched them for over two months so rather than collect dust they might as well go to someone who will love them.....and that could be YOU. Pics of all carts can be sent...
  19. Radiantgun

3 Pal G/Cube Games UK

I'll keep this short and sweet so up for grabs is three pal gamecube games being - Super Monkey Ball 2 *sold pending payment* Beyond Good and Evil *sold pending payment* Zelda the Windwaker *sold pending payment* Plus I'll throw in a memory card too all for the bargain price of £20 excluding...
  20. Radiantgun

Shining Force Mega cd + other

First up folks in Rads clearout sale is Shining Force for the Mega cd. Case/Manual mint Cd has a few slight blemishes but is extreamly good for a cd of its age ! All I'm asking for is £28 in the Uk and I'll throw in Shining Force II for the megadrive in too :) **SOLD PENDING PAYMENT** Perfect...