Search results

1. Weevus

Overwatch

So I guess there is a beta about to start? Another one of those sign up and hope you get picked.
  2. Weevus

The Division

Did anybody get a beta code for this?
  3. Weevus

WTB: Sega or Taito Ashtray

You know the ones. Let me know. Thanks!
  4. Weevus

SOLD FS: Bloodborne PS4 Complete $45 Shipped (In the US)

Sold. Just like the title says. "][/URL]
  5. Weevus

WTT: Meta Knight Amiibo

TRADED. US version, unopened. Looking for: Little Mac Fit Trainer Marth Villager Lemme know. Thanks.
  6. Weevus

WTT: Lucario Amiibo

TRADE PENDING. Just got my shipping confirmation from Toys R Us that they are finally on their way. I'd be willing to trade straight up for a Rosalina, Wii Fit Trainer or Marth. US versions please. Let me know. Thanks!
  7. Weevus

So is there no game OST thread?

I thought there would be one by now. I'll start it off by saying Gleylancer on the megadrive is pretty sick.
  8. Weevus

WTB: Warsong for Genesis

I would prefer complete, but I would take a bare cart. US version only please. Let me know. Thanks!
  9. Weevus

FA: Neo Geo Freaks with Posters

I put a couple of these up for auction because I have no idea what they're worth. The posters are actually really cool and might be hard to find, I'm not sure. Let me know if you have any questions or comments.
  10. Weevus

WTB: Halo 4, Used

If anyone has a used copy they are looking to unload for a fair price let me know. Buying it as a gift for someone so I need it to be in good shape. Thanks.
  11. Weevus

FS: NES Top Loader with 2 dogbones SOLD!

SOLD $80 + $10 shipping. Just like the title says, it comes with two dogbone controllers It does come with the power adapter, I just forgot to put it in the pic for some reason. May make a good gift for someone. Please ask if you have any questions at all. Thanks. Here is a pic
  12. Weevus

FA: Popeye Game and Watch Tabletop Nice Condition

Here If anyone on here wins it you get $5 off. Let me know if you have any questions. Thanks.
  13. Weevus

FS: Madden 12 PS3 Barely Played $50 shipped in the US

Complete near mint, barely played at all Got the rookies and sophomores code too if you want it. Thanks!
  14. Weevus

FS: Mushihimesama Futari Ver 1.5 Xbox 360 $50

It's complete and near mint. I will have pics tonight when I get home. $50 does not include the shipping, just let me know what kind of shipping you prefer and I will do it. Thanks.
  15. Weevus

Recommend me a TV!

Anyone have a suggestion for a LCD/LED for around $1000-1200? I've read reviews online and its kind of overwhelming the amount of choices now. :help: Thanks.
  16. Weevus

FS: Samsung LED HDTV 46" Ultra Slim

http://www.samsung.com/us/video/tvs/UN46D6000SFXZA I just got this TV less than a week ago and something came up where I need the money. This is brand new (the guy at sears said they only had it for four days before I got it). It is a really nice TV, read all about it on the link above. It...
  17. Weevus

FS: Star Ocean The Second Story $33 shiiped!

It is complete and near mint. If you need a pic I can provide one. $33 first class. Thanks.
  18. Weevus

FA: SotN (Black Label), MvC 2 Dreamcast, Tube Slider GC

http://shop.ebay.com/markjoel2728/m.html Selling a couple games to help pay some bills. PM me with any questions. :)
  19. Weevus

Anyone want to trade some cars in GT5?

I'm looking for a couple in particular; 2J, Escudo or any race car really. PSN-Weevus.
  20. Weevus

FS: New Toshiba BDX3000 Blu-Ray Player

Unopened, new in box. Retails for about $185 on amazon. I think its their top of the line model. Be willing to let it go for $120 plus shipping, you can choose the method if you like. Let me know if you have any questions.