Search results

1. Electric Grave

SOTM September Dimahoo / Great Mahou Daisakusen

I meant to throw this in last night, just out of the blue, not a good run but mind as well participate! Dark Jaguar - 1,232,070 - Stage 3 - Grimlen - PCB
  2. Electric Grave

### Post your PIC - Official Thread ###

I dunno why you need to see my mug yet again but here you go. I haven't taken a recent pic in a long ass time...here's an oldie from 2008 or 9... Here's one just taken today...just for you, faggitz. Edit: Notice the raccoon tan I got going on, too much cycling...not enough really but I...
  3. Electric Grave

offical wwe thread

A real shame. God damn Benoit, if only he grabbed his suplex a bit higher none of this shit would have happened. Let's DU IT!!!!!!!! ECW Marathon Extravaganza!
  4. Electric Grave

FT: Muchi Muchi Pork + Battle Garegga PCB's

I got the lesser of the 2 evils, still a decent game...
  5. Electric Grave

CPS3 vs NEO GEO

I wouldn't call the 3rdS stages trash, they're just pre-rendered and it clashes heavily with the character sprites 'cause they're so clean. The CPS3 has a higher resolution over anything before it in terms of arcade 2D. Is it better than Neo? lol, from a hardware stand point and capabilities...
  6. Electric Grave

NEO TURF MASTERS: Los Turfes Club! Score Thread.

Not an improvement on my score but just a run out of the cold. Wanna start swinging again... electricgrave |-10 | USA | UK | Fightcade | 2 |
  7. Electric Grave

This place has marked gaming guidelines for many. For better or worse...

Without it, you'd still be playing N64...on RF, on a LCD of course, lol. Discuss.
  8. Electric Grave

NEO CONTRA

It's awesome!
  9. Electric Grave

Are you religious?

Religion...It is easy to hate it and claim it being useless and even frivolous but then you remember your granny being the sweetest old lady you've ever known even though she was a very religious person, so what's it gonna be? It's all about people, some people suck and some don't, religion...
  10. Electric Grave

Can/Should I put a Sony PVM inside a big red MVS?

Looks legit! Reminds me of a conversion I did with DZ way back in the day. We grabbed a red huge piece of plastic used in staples for their shelves, cut it to size and slap that Baby blue SNK logo. Edit: I'm planning to use one of my PVMs in a Saturn Kiosk I got, it could turn out well.
  11. Electric Grave

ElectricgGrave | -12 | JAP | UK | FCD | 2 | ElecetricGrave | -7 | AUS | UK | FCD | 3 | Vectorman0 | -5 | AUS | GER | FCD | 3 |
  12. Electric Grave

ElectricGrave | -8 | GER | UK | FCD | 3 | Vectroman0 | -7 | GER | GER | FCD | 3 |
  13. Electric Grave

I was thinking of doing that, using the sprites and reworking them, but that's a lot of work, lol. I would look really cool though, I might just try...kinda like I did with the Olympics thing but we never actually gotten around to start anything with it, lol.
  14. Electric Grave

electricgrave | -3 | USA | BRZ | FCD | 4 |
  15. Electric Grave

electricgrave | -11 | USA | UK | FCD | 1 |
  16. Electric Grave

I'm a gaimur you gaiz Vectorman0 | -10 | USA | GER | Fightcade | electricgrave | -7 | USA | UK | Fightcade |
  17. Electric Grave

Streets of Rage 2: Select Player...

Skates is the best, there's just no discussion to be had, he's go the slickest moves, back grab moves like Blaze, dash, guy can dance, he's black and all of this on roller blades, that's just too much, way too fly!
  18. Electric Grave

Played with tweeks on fightcade, was a lot of fun. I'll update the tables later, I know I've been lazy, I'm gonna shape up soon, put some good time into it. If anyone is games for some fightcade lmk, send me a PM or come to chat. electricgrave | -9 | Germany | UK | Fightcade |
  19. Electric Grave

Rogue One: A Star Wars Story

Whomever liked Ichabod Crane as the wannabe Darth Vader of the flick needs to get their lives in check, seriously. Just look at him! Mega Dork, lol.
  20. Electric Grave

Favorite CPS2 "VS Series" Game

Here's mine...I make my own concoction, hometown glory, aguardiente kinda like moonshine but from sugar cane with lemon and aguapanela, which is basically another sugar cane based product, between the three I get just the right thing...Bring on the juice! Edit: Staying on topic with the XMvsSF...