Search results

1. B

Neo Geo AES 3-5 missing sprites

I recently purchased an AES which has a 3-5 board. It has the original Neo-Pow3 psu and a good quality scart cable, I cleaned the slot and the games contacts, but when I power on the console the 'Neo Geo' logo is missing. Only the credit, press start and energy bars are displayed correctly. From...
  2. B

Arcade in Japan

I recently was in Japan and visited Mikado arcade in Tokyo's Takadanobaba, they have shooters on the ground floor and fighting games on the upper floor. (Hey in Akihabara was also another good one). They had a great range of Neo Geo games, each cab had two games you could select from. They were...
  3. B

Samurai Spirits Zero Japan AES

Would like to get hold of a great condition Japan version of Samurai Spirits Zero for AES, with manual. I'm located in the UK so anyone local would be great but I'm happy to pay postage. Let me know what you have!:D
  4. B

Viewpoint AES Japanese version

Anyone got a nice condition AES version of Viewpoint, with manual they are looking to sell? I'm located in the UK but happy to pay for shipping.:)
  5. B

Mutation nation AES Jap insert scan

After discovering the cost for this game at present it would seem better to just get an original cart without the box. I've searched everywhere but can't find a decent quality scan of the Japanese box insert, does anyone have a 300dpi or higher scan of it?:conf:
  6. B

Post count frozen

Not sure where to put this but my post count is stuck at 6! I've posted more than this unless I'm missing something?:conf: Ahh just realised for sale and wanted threads don't add to the post count.... Ignore me!!
  7. B

AES snap-lock boxes

Anyone got a good condition one or two for sale, I have one and the clear sleeve is quite loose so I would like to replace it. I'm in the UK but happy to buy from anywhere worldwide.:)
  8. B

WTB: Mutation Nation Jap AES

On the lookout for a good condition Mutation Nation on aes, Japanese version with box, manual and cart. Im in the uk and happy to pay postage.:glee:
  9. B

Neo Geo AES system (Japanese)

Hi, I'm looking to get another Japanese AES system in good condition (no scratches on the neo unit) along with box, inserts and cables in good condition. Are there any sellers in the UK with one for sale, as I'd be very interested. Please post up what you have, thanks! I'm located in London.:)...
  10. B

Neo shops in Italy

Hi, I'm heading over to Italy (Rome) later this month and wondered if there were any game stores stocking Japanese AES carts? Thanks!:D
  11. B

UK based seller - USA AES Neo Geo with component video, stepdown and FF Special

Up for sale as I'm off to Japan! :D I basically bought the unit broken as a project to fix. The unit was broken due to a bodged bios chip install. After some soldering I fixed the unit and was overjoyed with the fact it's got possible the best RGB output I've seen from a Neo! No banding or...
  12. B

AES RGB output conversion for VGA?

Hiya, haven't be on here for ages but managed to get my broken Neo AES working again. Anyway back to the subject, has anyone made up a cable that outputs the RGB signal to a VGA cconnecter which can be used on a projector? Been looking on http://www.gamesx.com/avpinouts/neoav.htm at the pin...
  13. B

MINT AES system and more!....

I've got some ne items up for sale on Ebay at the moment, including two AES systems aswell as some games and books. Please take a look here: http://cgi6.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI...serid=benimaru7 Please email me with any questions you have, I can supply pics of any part of the item too - just...
  14. B

Aes Jap Collection For Sale

Hi I'm new to the forum and Ebay too, So I haven't got a massive load of feedback to use to my advantage :confused: But I do have all these games for sale on Ebay at the moment, I can scan any additional cases, manuals or carts too if you want a more in depth view before going ahead with a...