Search results

1. mainman

The Unabomber Is Dead

https://www.npr.org/2023/06/10/1181516760/ted-kaczynski-unabomber-dies
  2. mainman

You Better Watch Out, SCP Christmas

3. mainman

Star Trek Lower Decks: Anyone watching?

I went into this not expecting much but god damn does this show exceed expectations. Just watched episode 10 and I never seen a ship die so brutally.
  4. mainman

WTB:PS VITA

Just thought I would post my request for a vita here first before I head off to ebay to get raped.
  5. mainman

Ruth Bader Ginsburg Dead at 87

There goes Roe vs Wade
  6. mainman

RIP Grant Imahara

Just now found out MythBusters Grant Imahara passed July 13 from a brain aneurysm, he was only 49.
  7. mainman

Betty Wright passess away at 66

Legendary soul and R&B singer Betty Wright, known for classics such as "Tonight Is the Night," “No Pain, (No Gain)" and "Clean Up Woman," has died. She was 66. Wright died from cancer at her home in Miami, Billboard has confirmed. In early May, Chaka Khan wrote on Twitter that Wright was "now...
  8. mainman

Extremely Bad Night, Car Smashed Up and Life Threaten.

Long story some damn young kid looks to be late teens smashed into the left rear side of my camaro tonight while she was backing up and my car was parked because she can't drive worth shit. I was in 7/11 when she hit my car and she approached me when I exited. I popped my trunk to see if I still...
  9. mainman

House of the Dead is back

House Of The Dead Scarlet Dawn https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sf5gnOMTaGU
  10. mainman

Gun survivor 2 biohazard code veronica gun wiring diagram

Anyone have the wiring diagram for the Gun/FCA I0 connections for Gun survivor 2 biohazard code veronica. The manual I found online is useless but I know a number of people have got this working with flight sticks
  11. mainman

FS:Konami, CPS1 & CPS2

Couple of boards up for sale, prices include shipping in 48 states, can only do money order. CPS2 A board is NOT included. All cps2 boards phoenixed and original. xmen 4p $200 xmen 6p $500 sunset riders $170 Eco fighters blue $300 blue box kit SOLD Dungeons & Dragons blue TOD $140 SOLD Dungeons...
  12. mainman

Laptop Battery Repair

So does anyone have the software to reset and reinitialize battery packs after you change the cells. Modern battery packs are like cps2 boards, once the voltage drops to zero the pack dies. Putting in new cells alone will not revive it, the pack eeprom must be reset with software such as...
  13. mainman

WTB: Sega Chihiro Type 1

Since the type 1 Chihiro is able to run HOTD III, Outrun 2 and Virtual Cop III and the type 3 Chihiro can not I am looking for just the type 1. Anyone have a type one for sale. I don't need the Dimm board or the Capcom/Sega I/O
  14. mainman

Chihiro Type 1 Question

Can you boot/netboot virtual cop 3 and Ghost Squad on the Chihiro Type type 1 Also can you boot any other version besides the Beta of Outrun 2 on the type 1
  15. mainman

How do I 3d scan small objects

I need to built a replacement component (button) that is made out of plastic that is broken. The part is small 5cm by 3cm. I have a intact sample but I need a scanner that can capture the contours correctly. Any thoughts.
  16. mainman

Pictures from Romstar and SNK

Does anyone still have the pictures from Romstar and SNK that our late great comrade Tony posted
  17. mainman

Neo Geo X Controller with PC

Is there a driver to get this damn neogeox usb controller working with mame. It does not work with mame in windows seven 32 and 64 bit nor windows ten 32 or 64 bit. The controller shows up in the control panel calibration in windows but mame does not see it.
  18. mainman

CPS3 Volume POT Replacement

Just thought I would post the link to a drop in replacement potentiometer for those who have cps3 boards suffering intermittent volume fault. http://www.mouser.com/Search/ProductDetail.aspx?R=RK09K12C0A19virtualkey68800000virtualkey688-RK09K12C0A19
  19. mainman

FS:CPS3 SETUP and SUPER BIOS CARTS

Have the following item for sale prices include shipping in 48 states, I can only take a money order For sale I have two cps3 setups with mobo, super bios cart and simms. They are currently running 3rd strike. I have replacement scsi drives on the way for them as I currently only have one...
  20. mainman

FS:TMNT 1

Have the following item for sale prices include shipping in 48 states, I can only take a money order TMNT 1 PCB 4 player roms working $200 shipped