Search results

1. Curt

Michelle Jenneke dances around in your imagination all day...

This thread was derailed and now is worthless. Type in Michelle Jenneke on youtube to find the vid.
  2. Curt

THE VIDEO GAME MARKET HAS COLLAPSED

It's 2012, all your video games are nearly worthless pieces of paper and plastic and fond memories. These past few months I've been selling everything, and getting the best prices I can, so I have a good idea of the market value of these classic games is. We're talking $5 Shenmues, we're...
  3. Curt

THE END OF THE WORLD SALE - UPDATED WITH NEARLY ALL MY CAPCOM AND SNK GEAR

I'm selling everything guys. That's it I'm out. Hold onto your butts this is going to get nutty. Enjoy: http://www.ebay.com/sch/dec1mu5/m.html
  4. Curt

THE END OF THE WORLD SALE - 100+ Massive eBay Auctions - 3 days - The Greatest of ALL TIME

Hey guys this is it. This is the big one. I'm selling everything that's not boarded down, and heading for the hills. I'm out. Enjoy the fruits of 20 years of Hardcore collecting that has earned me a strong reputation worldwide with SPOTLESS feedback over Thousands of Transactions over...
  5. Curt

1-DAY! ONLY! Sega Saturn - Hybrid eBay AUCTION! HIGHEST BID GETS IT TOMMOROW

Here is my Sega Saturn Collection: I need money for Rent. Here is my Entire Sega Saturn Collection. I've tallied what I put into it and it's roughly $1200 including the ludicrous shipping I had to endure to get some of these games to the states. I figure I'll take a page out of Steam's book...
  6. Curt

2011 - GAME OF THE YEAR

With November's onslaught of releases like Zelda, Saints Row, and Modern Warfare upon us I think now is a great time to speculate on what the best game of 2011 has been or to cast an early vote. The Nominees: (In No Particular Order) Rage Batman Arkham City Saints Row The Third Deus Ex...
  7. Curt

BATTLEFIELD 3 - Launch Thread [10.25.11]

Well the day is finally here, Amazon told me they shipped my copy of Battlefield 3. Still reeling after Batman, but this game really does seem like a landmark, pivotal generation change. So, where did you pre-order, what bonuses? What console, and the big one, Did you build a rig to play it or...
  8. Curt

Camping is a real issue in Battlefield 3.

Let's see how it is in the actual release. In the meantime enjoy this great vid that just popped up on Kotaku.
  9. Curt

Batman Arkham City (10.18.11)

So the game drops on Tuesday, a dedicated thread is probably in order. Looks like it's the greatest superhero game of all time? Perhaps? Where did you pre-order? What did you get? What Console? I have the pre-order coming from Amazon with $10 off, and plan on buying any addons I can second...
  10. Curt

Kid sees Empire for the first time. EPIC NOSTALGIA

Such a good moment. I remember feeling the exact same way.
  11. Curt

Arino from GameCenter CX plays Steel Battalion on FujiTV's private movie screen!

AMAZING. I'm sure this has been in other threads, but for those who haven't seen this.... MAN! I am Jealous! Also I've never played steel battalion so it's really cool to see it experienced through Arino's childlike wonder. (He loves washing the windows! lol)
  12. Curt

PRICE DROP! - World Class Sega Saturn Collection $700 Shipped - Lot - Until 10/6/11

So I am going to try and make a few bucks to put towards a High end gaming rig to play the new games like a boss. Here is my Entire Sega Saturn Collection. I've tallied what I put into it and it's roughly $1200 including the ludicrous shipping I had to endure to get some of these games to the...
  13. Curt

Stephen King writes sequel to "The Shining" - Dr. Sleep

Focuses as Danny as a traumatized 40 year old orderly who helps dying patients go over to the other side with his powers. Will Tony make an appearance? Because of his psychic powers Danny is tormented by a roving gang of Vampires...
  14. Curt

OnLive is the New Dreamcast

A ultra powerful cheap web centric device well ahead of it's time perhaps doomed to fail. Hell even the controller owes it's evolution to the DC's pad. I have already made a post about OnLive, but it's really been growing on me. In fact it's one of my favorite things I own. (Note to TRY it is...
  15. Curt

The Ultimate CATFIGHT! (Wrasslin) - Yuzuki Aikawa Vs. Yoshiko

Saw her mentioned on Kotaku so I decided to check her out.... JESUS CHRIST!!!! look at the stuff they do!!! Kicking of breasts, pulling of hair. I know wrestling is "fake"/Predetermined, but look at this stuff, some of it there just is no faking! It's the IRL "Rumble Roses" Fight starts at...
  16. Curt

Google Today (Freddie Mercury's Birthday)

http://www.google.com/ It was on the .jp Google a few days ago. Really wonderful and well animated. One of the best google doodles yet. Here's an article for posterity's sake (will be gone tomorrow of course)...
  17. Curt

So Onlive is pretty great. And they're giving it away.

So Onlive has a juicy promotion where you pre-purchase Arkham City and you get a free System. I went for it, and I am really enjoying it. http://www.onlive.com/go/batman-arkham-city?ol_campgn_internal=homepage&autoplay=yes MSRP on the system 99.99 Batman Arkham City $49.99 Playpack Pricing $10...
  18. Curt

Does anyone remember the OLD America Online? Winsock? TSN?

Before the days when America Online was just a overpriced over saturated ISP for techno-stunted morons. I'm talking when it was it's own custom application, with its own strange little pseudo internet/closed network. Strange Chat Rooms, Games, Areas of interest for certain things, certain...
  19. Curt

OSX Lion

Rrrrawr. Anyone pick this up today? Usually I don't get the updates right away because $100 isn't chump change. But at $29 I couldn't resist it. Overall it's, meh... I think alot the improvements are going on behind the scenes. I like the gestures, feels just like my iPad now. And...
  20. Curt

CHEATING SCANDAL

http://news.yahoo.com/americas-biggest-teacher-principal-cheating-scandal-unfolds-atlanta-213734183.html Really shocking. I'm sure we've all encountered cheating in school. I am guilty of it in High School, but I cheated myself, and made a conscious decision to never cheat in College...