Search results

1. M

Samurai shodown v special mvs kit

WTB: Looking for a good condition kit or cart...
  2. M

Gears Of War Collectors Edition Collection w/ Centaur Tank

Hello peeps, this is a must buy for all Gears Of War fans! I have a Gears Of War Collectors Edition Brand Spankin NEW & Sealed along with Gears Of War 2 Collectors Edition that is Like New with a remote control Centaur Tank Brand New in box as a bundle for only $100 shipped. I take great care...
  3. M

Gears Of War 2 Thread

Can't wait
  4. M

FOR SALE(Price Lowered): Mercedes Benz 2003 ML350 w/ LOW Mileage

Hey whats up people, Man...its been forever since i've been here & sold here. But this time i'm gonna need ur guys help on this sale. I'm lookin to get outta my dads house ASAP& move into the city. So i'm sellin my SUV w/ low mileage in excellent condition for a low price. Its a Silver...
  5. M

Mass Arcade Joystick for the AES

Get the true arcade experience with the Neo Geo AES MASS Arcade Joystick w/ turbo bottons. Arcade stick is in Near Mint Condition and has been tested and works flawlessly. This item was purchased right here @neostore and payed a lot more than what I'm asking for. Only asking $85.00. LMK if...
  6. M

Various Items Sale (PSP bundle $200!!/Star Wars Collectables)prices extremely lowered

Star Wars Master Replicas Light Sabers Blue - Anakin Skywalker Like New {1} $80.00 Red - Darth Vader Like New {1} $90.00 Green - Luke Skywalker Like New {1} $90.00 Purple - Mace Windu Like New {1} $90.00 Or take all 4 FX Force Light sabers for ONLY $325.00!! All...
  7. M

Rare MVS kit Sale (Low Prices)

Hello... I've got a few near mint mvs kits up for sale and at a low low price then what I've paid for. I have done business with many members here before so check my references if you wish. All kits come complete with bubble paper but the SSVS does not come with the dip sheet. All prices do...
  8. M

*RARE*Neo Geo English Home Carts for Sale(Super LOW Prices Now)

:mr_t: mdog Store :mr_t: It's TIME......to sell some more Neo Geo AES GEMS. NM/Mint English The Last Blade 1&2 AES were added...these precious items were left untouched and in bubble paper for nearly 8 Months now!! The prices on theses are market value and I am accepting generous offers on...
  9. M

Wanted: Manual-AoF3 US AES

As the title states....I'm lookin for an excellent to near mint+ or mint English Art of Fighting 3 "The Path of the Warrior" Manual for the AES. Please LMK if you have one to sell, thanks. :cool:
  10. M

English The Last Blade 2 mvs Kit!!!(Complete)

Please.....someone hook me up w/ an Excellent to Near Mint Complete English The Last Blade 2 mvs kit. PM me if ya got one to sell, thank you. :cool:
  11. M

Darkstalkers 4? Vampire Savior 3? A NEW Darkstalkers installment?!?!

Being and always will be a huge fan of the Darkstalkers series, it appears that Capcom has a NEW installment for the 2d fighter Masterpiece in the works! I'm excited and look foward to seeing what new characters they'll produce this time around!! We will soon find out. FINALLY, capcom looks...
  12. M

Wanted: MVS Move Stickers

On my Most Wanted list are the following mvs English Move Stickers: English Samurai Showdown II Moves Sticker Japanese Samurai Showdown 0 Special Moves Sticker(I hope) English The Last Blade Moves Sticker English The Last Blade 2 Moves Sticker Please pm if you have them for sale, thanks...
  13. M

Wanted: US Last Resort (dogtag version only)

PM me if you have a copy in Excellent+ to Near Mint condition that your willing to part w/. Game must be with a dogtag label. Thanks
  14. M

Enja SSVS

Can somebody please provide me a list of moves for Enja in SSVSpecial? I've been trying to perform that one air combo move that takes out half of a life bar. Someone help me w/ this, thanks. :D
  15. M

World Heroes Perfect US AES

Please.....somebody,Insaneclown....anybody!! I've been frickin dying for this game. I need a US World Heroes Perfect, pm me if your willing to part w/ it.
  16. M

**ATTENTION** William_Hung!!!!

You know that I have been very patient with you and I have pmed you twice already with no replies yet I still see you :eye: :eye: logged in these forums. Is this M.O you claim to have sent out almost 2 weeks ago gonna arrive....or are you just pulling my leg? Please answer your pm's.
  17. M

SOLD!!

Hello, I'm selling a boxed japanese dreamcast(clear shell) bundle...included is the RARE Agetec Dreamcast Arcade Stick(green bottons)boxed, a Mint Vampire Chronicle JP Import w/ spinecard, Memory chip and bootdisc. I'm asking only $120 shipped all together. That's $120 shipped...not more...
  18. M

Wanted: 4-slot or 6-slot mother board

Hello... I am looking for a either a 4-slot or a 6-slot mother board for a MVS cabinet. I much prefer a 6-slot but either one would be okay. PM me if you have them available, thanks. :D
  19. M

*Rare*AES HOME CARTS FOR SALE(JP LB2 & More COMING SOON!!)

*Rare*AES HOME CARTS FOR SALE(Lowered Prices@mdog Store) :mr_t: mdog Store :mr_t: It's TIME......to sell some more Neo Geo AES GEMS. NM/Mint English The Last Blade 1&2 AES were added...these precious items were left untouched and in bubble paper for nearly 8 Months now!! The prices on...
  20. M

FS: Samurai Showdown V Special AES

FS:SOLD!! Hello to all... *SOLD* I am selling my extra copy of US Samurai Showdown V Special AES. The insert is in Near Mint+ condition with less than an inch crease in front where Mizuki is(Not really noticeable unless seen in light hence the lower price). Cart is in Near Mint to...