Search results

1. N

No F'n way is this 298megs(AoF3 releated)

Holy shit, AoF3 is f'n great. This game looks fantastic and plays great. This has to be alot more than 298 megs. The backgrounds are amazing, the fighters, the animation, everything is f'n great in this game. I thought AoF and AoF2 was ok but Path of the Warrior is a big f'n step forward. As...
  2. N

If you have bought from me, post here.

Post here if you have bought anything from me. Well see how much of a scammer I am... No lies please.
  3. N

Cheap Slugs on ebay!

$250 for MS5 New seller, 0 feedback, and buy it now, accepting money orders and checks only! Sounds like a winner to me! What do you think??
  4. N

Anyone dealt with Dennis Lewis?

Well.....?
  5. N

Good seller?

gwgat on ebay. Legit or boot master?
  6. N

Trade me: Phantom 1 + MS3 or MS4 mvs for US AES MS5

You heard right. I'm selling all my copies of MS5 US AES. 1 has been sold and another is pending on a deal. That means I have 1 more MS5 left. Looking to trade it for a phantom 1 converter and MS3 or MS4 mvs carts. Perferred MS3. NO BOOTS
  7. N

Playing the neo on a 50+inch tv?

Anybody play thier neo aes system on a 50+inch tv? How is it?
  8. N

edit

So I posted in wrong fucking forum. Go fucking cry me a river dick suckers
  9. N

MOTW Jap AES- Mint

Bought from Scanline a couple weeks ago. Must sell this quick. Minty condition- $400 shipped
  10. N

Ms1 & Ms2 Jap Aes

I need these so I can "big pimp" You know the drill- PM me! -peace
  11. N

The Ultimate Slug

My ideas to create the Utimate Metal Slug game. 1. Take the enemy AI from Slug 1 2. Take the background interactions and ovarall craziness from Slug 2/X 3. Take the multiple paths from Slug 3 4. Use the great story and introduction from Slug 4 5. Add the size of the bosses and "slide" feature...
  12. N

Your Top Ten Neo games?

If you could only own 10 neo games, what would they be? My top ten: MotW Pulstar Blazing Star Metal Slug 1 Metal Slug X Metal Slug 3 Metal Slug 4 Metal Slug 5 Overtop Samurai Shodown 2 :buttrock:
  13. N

How many Slugs do you own?

conversions don't count!:p How many and which ones? Doubles of any? You most prized Slug?
  14. N

MVS games wanted!

MS2 MSX MS3 MS4 MS5 SS2 SS4 SS5 MotW Blazing Star Pulstar Kizuna Encounter Shock Troopers Shock Troopers 2nd Overtop LB LB2 Ninja Masters Any KOF Dont care if JAP or US. Cart only is fine. PM!
  15. N

Metal Slug X US AES

Like new/ complete- $600 shipped! PayPal only!!!
  16. N

Metal Slug 3 US AES

Like new/Complete- $300 shipped! PayPal only!!!
  17. N

NEW Metal Slug 5 US AES!!

Brand new- $300 shipped! PayPal only!!!!
  18. N

delete

I want your JAP AES Kizuna Encounter. FOUND!!! Woo Hoo!!!!!
  19. N

Atari Jaguar Kiosk.

Selling my baby... It's a very mint (with original key) Atari Jaguar Kiosk. The kiosk has only been shipped once in it's entire life. Extreamly good condition. The guy I bought it from originally bought it direct from Atari in 95. The guy lived 20 min away from me and I picked it up from his...
  20. N

New- JAP MS4 AES

Bought from Tonk last week. Must sell do to some finacial problems Brand new- mint condition $250 shipped