Search results

1. the.bet

Neo Geo CD - MVS Conversions

Oh interesting, I have not seen that done. very Cool. I have a Modded USA Neo CD unit so it can play Japanese games. I wonder if that feature is enough for it to play CDR games too. Very interesting.
  2. the.bet

Neo Geo CD - MVS Conversions

I have Ironclad, DIggerman and Ghostlop on MVS and all Run great. Nice not having CD load times.
  3. the.bet

WTF Neo Geo moment online the other day

So I was listening to music on youtube and it auto played to an interview with the musician so I go over to my computer to switch it back to songs and oddly the interview is being conducted " with" a big red 4 slot. So some gal interviews Ariel Pink as he stands in front of the arcade game...
  4. the.bet

WTB: Neo Geo CD w/ Region Mod & CMVS w/ RGB or Component (less $$ than an Omega)

I am downsizing my collection and am thinking of parting with my gegion modded NEO CD and all its games. I will send a PM in a bit as I have to research the going rate for these things these days. I'll quote less than what I am seeing elsewhere online. - Cheers
  5. the.bet

SNES version of Aero Fighters Wanted

Let me know if you have one collecting dust. Box and booklet preferred but not mandatory. Please PM me with the details. Thanks
  6. the.bet

King of Fighters Bundle 4 titles for $36

Selling my collection of KOF games on the NEO CD fopr $36 bucks including freight. They are KOF 94, 95, and 97 which have the obi spine cards and are in their original cases with booklet and inserts. and ... KOF 98 in case original with booklet and insert but does not have the OBI. All 4...
  7. the.bet

WANTED: TEMPLE of DOOM PCB with Jamma Adapter or a multi Jamma PCB with Temple of doom

I am looking for the 1985 Atari arcade release of Indiana Jones and the temple of doom. Let me know if you have one for sale. Thanks
  8. the.bet

SOLD

Cart and label are in good shape. So is the MM. $25 including shipping withing the 48 states
  9. the.bet

17 NEO CD games for sale Many still have OBI

All are Japanese. Free domestic freight on orders over $20.00 Aggressors of Dark Kombat (Toukai Gan Gan) $15 Fatal Fury Special $15 Galaxy Fight with OBI - 15 Kabuki Klash - Far East of Eden $10 King of Fighters '94 – $15 King of Fighters '95 with OBI – $15 King of Fighters '97 with OBI – $15...
  10. the.bet

NEO GEO CD system with 22 games $380

This Top Loading NEO GEO CD system has a region switch and was tested yesterday and played fine. Laser seems tired as the game loading seemed slow compared to the MVS carts I am used to...... as a result the system is being sold "as is" though I do guarantee it will not arrive DOA. The system...
  11. the.bet

Pop 'N Bounce MVS With shockbox $80 shipped

Serials are scratched off of the Pop N Bounce cart. The New Turf masters cart has a nice halo label and a reprinted MM. Pop N Bounce $80 Neo Turf Masters $60 - sold super spy aes has case no booklet - 25 Prices includes freight in the USA You can subtract $10 from each game if you do not want...
  12. the.bet

Near Mint boxed old style controller

I only took it out a few times but always thought it was too nice to play with so it most sat in the box all its life. The ball is of course uncracked, the Styrofoam and baggy are still intact and the cord is like new. Asking $125 shipped in USA -- OBO
  13. the.bet

Street Slam MVS with shock and reprint MM street hoop $35

English label says street slam cart and shock box are in good shape.
  14. the.bet

Wanted Guardian Heroes Sega Saturn

USA version that is in good shape and come in the original case with the booklet and Styrofoam . Looking to pay $60 shipped in the USA. Thanks
  15. the.bet

arcade game stored in freezing garage trouble

Hi guys I have an opportunity to get a terminator 2 arcade game at a great price. Problem is I will not be able to do anything with it for a couple months. Am I asking for a host of probilems if i sttore it in garage in MN all winter. I would not power it on. The garage is not heated. Please...
  16. the.bet

MVS and Neo CD games for sale

Link to pictures http://s406.photobucket.com/albums/pp146/MNguy26/Fall%202011%20Neo%20Geo%20sale/ Price included shipping in USA only. International orders can be shipped at the going rate. Baseball stars with shock and Mini marque $25 Magical drop 2 + shock box $35 Pop n bounce with...
  17. the.bet

USA Pop N Bounce and ViewPoint MVS

Pop N Bounce is the English release with red shock box with art Viewpoint is a loose cart with english label. Pop N Bounce $125 Viewpoint $100 Pics will be posted tonight if items have not sold.
  18. the.bet

Dead Island Xbox 360 $30 shipped in USA

Includes case and booklet. Like new
  19. the.bet

USA ViewPoint MVS WITH mm $115Shipped

Cart in good shape is authentic and plays fine. Ghost pilots has sold.
  20. the.bet

SNK P.O.W. PCB for sale or trade

Will trade for a Crime FIghters Jamma PCB $30 plus freight via pay pal gift is fine too