Search results

1. N

Your educational attainment?

The subject says it all. I'll kick it off. 3 college degrees, with a Master's as the highest.
  2. N

Google AI - Real Life Conversations

Cool....creepy....Skynet?
  3. N

FS: AES King of Fighters

Prices include shipping. If you need better pics, just let me know. PayPal Friends/Family or add 3%. KOF 94 - $60 ---- OFF KOF 97 - $130 ---- SOLD KOF 99 - $200 ---- OFF
  4. N

‘Full Metal Jacket’ actor R. Lee Ermey dead at 74

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/r-lee-ermey-dead-at-74-full-metal-jacket-gunny/
  5. N

Speaker cable

Offering this up for anyone that could use some very nice but affordable speaker cables. This is in brand new condition and 10' in length. Nerve Audio - Axon 16 --- 10 Ft. Asking $65 shipped. PayPal as a gift or cover the fees. The Axon 16 speaker cable features two high purity Silver plated...
  6. N

Proof the Olympics is a huge waste of money.

Discuss... https://www.thrillist.com/news/nation/abandoned-olympic-venues
  7. N

FS: AES games

Shipping is included for members in the US and Canada. If you're a long time member/established member, I might ship outside of N. America. All prices are PayPal as a gift OR add 3%. If you are interested in something, send me a PM and we can discuss the details. Neo Geo AES Real Bout --- $170...
  8. N

FS: Sega Genesis, Mega Drive, and Sega CD games

Shipping is included for members in the US and Canada. If you're a long time member/established member, I might ship outside of N. America. All prices are PayPal as a gift OR add 3%. If you are interested in something, send me a PM and we can discuss the details. GENESIS Contra Hard Corps ----...
  9. N

With all the talk of nukes...how would that work out for you?

Well...you can find out here.:down: The advanced options are cool and scary at the same time. https://nuclearsecrecy.com/nukemap/ If the shit hits the fan with North Korea, the West coast is in the most danger. The biggest target near me is obviously Atlanta. I'm in the Athens area so I'm...
  10. N

Greedy bastards. It's too early to advertise for Christmas stuff!

Is it just me, or does this happen earlier and earlier each year? A couple of nights ago I heard a radio advertisement for a Christmas concert (TSO). Seriously, it's the middle of September. Discuss...
  11. N

FS: AES games, NGCD, and a Hori stick. A few items for teh big tymers.

PRICES CUT ON - 9/28/17 Selling off some duplicates and stuff I haven't used in a while. Shipping is included for members in the US and Canada. If you're a super cool fucker, I might ship outside of N. America. All prices are PayPal as a gift OR add 3% if you're worried I'm going to fuck you...
  12. N

So....what did I miss?

So, it's been about 3+ month since my last login here. Anything eventful occur? I decided to unplug from this place for a while. Some of it had to do with the site and other reasons were real life related. Did anyone even notice I was away?
  13. N

Rick and Morty

Who's watching this? One of the best adult cartoons in many...many years. Discuss......
  14. N

Happy birthday Xian Xi

Happy birthday.:buttrock: Thanks for all you have done for the community.
  15. N

FS: A couple of stereo amplifiers - ENDED

MOVED.
  16. N

Happy birthday K-2

Hope it's a great one!
  17. N

What a crap holiday!

This holiday season sucked ass! The week of Christmas, my daughter came down with a wicked cold. My wife and I put a lot of effort into patching her up for Christmas. She was mostly better as Christmas approached; however, things continued to go downhill. On Christmas Eve, I received a call...
  18. N

Help...my Big Red cab is dead.

It was on...then poof...nothing on the monitor. The monitor appears fine as does the power supply. I'm going to remove it from the cab this weekend. However, I don't have a way to test it and have fuck all experience with repairs on a MVS motherboard. I need someone with a test rig that can...
  19. N

That sucked - Food poisoning edition

Well, today was the first day that I can say I'm back to 100%. That shit sucked, and I wouldn't wish it on anyone. Started feeling bad last Thursday and by the evening, it was like that famous scene from The Exorcist. My wife started feeling bad before I did; apparently, that prepackaged...