Search results

1. K

WTB: Hori Fighting Stick for AES

Looking for one or two Fighting Sticks for neo geo AES. Condition doesn't matter all that much as long as it's fully working.
  2. K

Defect AES-sticks.

I have a bunch of sticks with different problems, I guess someone with some knowledge could fix them all with little effort. I myself know nothing about electronics and I don't have access to almost any tools. Would someone be interested in buying these items for a low price? or maybe fix them...
  3. K

Synth/EBM/Industrial/Electro?

Genres are crap, really. Still, where I'm from (Sweden) some genres or styles perhaps are more or less completely invisible. EBM/industrial (as in electronic music, not guitar-driven) for instance. I'm just curious, how do you like the music in this clip? Any discussion near the subject would...
  4. K

dead direction on joysticks?

Need some help here. I've owned quite a few sticks for my AES, lately I've been using HORI-sticks only. Some days ago one of the directions (left) ended to respond, seemed to be something with the connection though, since it worked fine after i hit reset. Just now the down direction died, and it...
  5. K

JP AES: ART OF FIGHTING 3

A very nice AOF3-cart which is fully complete and jp-version. There are some waves in the top and bottom of the insert, but that is the only damage i can find. You can spot them in the following pic: http://www.plutonium-distro.com/aof3.jpg Cart is almost scratch-free and the manual comes...
  6. K

Wierd dreamcast reset-problem, help needed!

I´ve noticed a very wierd and pretty annoying problem with my Dreamcast lately. And please note that this is NOT the same as the more well known reset-problem. When i boot it up, it can work without problems for a good amount of time, but sooner or later, it resets and boots up again. It does...
  7. K

If you thought Streetfighter the movie was bad...

Check out this gem: http://www.klov.com/game_detail.php?letter=&game_id=9983 Best character-designs ever!
  8. K

KOF 2001 striker-combos!

I got inspired by combo Takumaji posted in the "best kof"-thread. So, let´s post some big ass stylish combos. I´m specially interrested in non-corner combos, which can actually be done pretty easy if you know what you´re doing. Andy with Xiangfei and Joe as strikers. jC > call joe (directly) >...
  9. K

SVC Chaos, cpu-opponents.

Hrm... just noticed that when you play against a CPU-opponent and just stand still, the opponent does the same. Have someone else noticed anything like this? I´m going to experiment. EDIT: This applies when you use Mai.
  10. K

Industrial Electronic Music!

Are there any fans of industrial/ebm/noise on theese boards? I myself is mostly into EBM/Noise. This kind of music is sorted under industrial in most western contries. But we seem to have a system of our own i Sweden or at least Scandinavia. Acts such as Front Line Assembly, Front 242 and Skinny...
  11. K

Sticks with malfunctions.

I have a couple of sticks for neo geo AES that has one or more malfunctions. I thought maybe someone who is skilled with electronic would be interrested in them. It´s a waste for me to keep them... I have the following: 1 Pro-stick. Direction Right does not work properly, up/right works well...
  12. K

Stick problems :/

I´ve had my share of problems with arcadesticks that suddenly does not work anymore. Buttons stop to respons, directions stop to respond etc. Are these problems possible to correct, and if yes. How? I could give more detailed info later on.
  13. K

2K1 - 100% combos!

Í´ve noticed that it´s not really that hard to perform really hardhitting combos in 2k1. Actually, it´s not that hard to win a round with a single combo. The supercancel and the DM to DM-cancel really helps. I´m not that into strikers so i´ll only post combos without the aid of them. I know...
  14. K

Extensive comboguide for SVC:chaos in the works

I´m in the making of an extensive comboguide for this game. More or less every single combo in the game will be included. I doubt thought that i can find them all so any contributions would help. I´m really no expert at combos and some max mode-combos will take me lots of practice to perform...
  15. K

FT: NM Matrimelee JAP AES

I´m looking to trade my japanese AES copy of Matrimelee. The reason is simple, i just don´t like it... The condition is excellent, i bought it new some time ago and it there is no big signs of wear. There are some tiny tiny marks on the cart and such, but overall, the condition is great, almost...
  16. K

Got my NGPC today! WOW!

I´ve never been much for handheld systems, i don´t like the simplistic controls, primitive sound and often bad screen. I thought i would never buy another handheld (bought a GBA some year ago) but i did :D I´m totally amazed with this little machine. The controls are great, buttons are very...
  17. K

My take on SVC - SNK is back!

I´m going to keep it short. Most people have already played this game and know all the problems, bugs and such. I won´t comment them. All that i can say about them thought is that i´ve hade little to no problem with them. ALL charge moves come out easily for me, i even think it´s very easy to...
  18. K

Send me to hell please!

I´ve been playing SVC for hours and hours now. Getting to heaven is really easy considering you can die and continiue, just win all rounds. But i can´t get to hell, what do you have to do in order to fight red arremer? I´ve read that you have to win at least five rounds by block damage. That...