Search results

1. F4U57

RIP John Saxon

An absolute legend of the industry. RIP Mr. Saxon.
  2. F4U57

Long time lurker, thought I’d say G’day!

Hey guys, I’ve been a very active lurker for the past 15 years, thought it’s about time I said hello. I really look forward to getting to know you all and hopefully getting some great deals in the marketplace. I hope you’re all having a great day! :)
  3. F4U57

R.I.P Ennio Morricone

An absolute legend of the industry. Rest in peace. https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/ennio-morricone-dead-prolific-italian-composer-was-91-858358
  4. F4U57

The Video Game Champion <3

5. F4U57

RIP Stuart Gordon

Horror legend Stuart Gordon, 72, has passed away. RIP
  6. F4U57

RIP Genesis P-Orridge

7. F4U57

Happy Birthday #1 Mod!

Evil Wasabi, hope you had a great birthday!
  8. F4U57

Alles Gute zum Geburtstag Dr. Shroom

Enjoy this potato video I found on Jewtube
  9. F4U57

SOLD - SSVS MVS

SSVS MVS - US$1000 - SOLD Price includes international tracked shipping with signature on delivery, equivalent to AUD$50. Yes, that's how much it costs to ship from Australia, don't argue it, look it up. I will ship in a secure box with plenty of packaging, I'm not throwing this in a satchel to...
  10. F4U57

The Z80 will save us after the bomb!

https://www.vice.com/en_us/article/ywaqbg/collapse-os-is-an-open-source-operating-system-for-the-post-apocalypse
  11. F4U57

Happy Birthday Sage!

I’m sure Arcademan will make it official, but in the meantime, Happy Birthday dude! Drink plenty!
  12. F4U57

WTB: Neo Geo Pocket Color UK - complete

After some NGPC UK complete games. There's quite a few I'm after but these are the ones at the top of my list. I understand shipping to Australia isn't cheap, I'm prepared for that and will pay the shipping that includes tracking for both our sake. Hit me up if you can help out. Cotton Gal's...
  13. F4U57

RIP Keith Flint - The PRODIGY

He had the Poison, he lost the Remedy... RIP
  14. F4U57

Lost a friend yesterday

A friend of mine passed away yesterday. He was 46. He was found in his apartment by another friend. He’d been very sick after years of alcohol abuse, I’m certain it was cirrhosis but that hasn’t been determined yet. A real wake up call to the dangers of chronic alcohol abuse. I believe he had...
  15. F4U57

Best Seagal film - Top 5

Out for Justice for me, by far. I love Under Siege, but Out for Justice is just bad arse! William Forsyth beats Fender from Cyborg in the bad arse villain role.
  16. F4U57

Fashwave

https://mic.com/articles/187379/this-is-fashwave-the-suicidal-retro-futurist-art-of-the-alt-right
  17. F4U57

RIP Vinnie Paul

The Abbott brothers are reunited once more... :crying: RVMvART9kb8
  18. F4U57

Noppin - Japanese proxy service hacked

ALL YOUR BASE ARE BELONG TO US!
  19. F4U57

SEALED PC Engine Game Giveaway!

The ol’ giveaway game seems to have died off a bit so let us go back in time to when Neo-Geo.com was feeling generous. I’m giving away a sealed copy of Dynastic Hero for the PC Engine Super CD-ROM2. There are a few rules; 1. Noobs are allowed but I need to know who you are. 2. Minimum 100...
  20. F4U57

Let’s talk NGPC in 2018!

Let’s talk about the NGPC, anything goes! UK Clamshell collections, that Everdrive thingy (is it good?), what games are essential, what games can be avoided? What games are you good at? What OG games are you hunting, on what region, and what are your thoughts on their worth? Tell me how much you...