Search results

1. wookiewombat

FS: iPad 5th Gen 128GB Wifi Model with Case, Charger and Bluetooth Keyboard

Went to eBay. Thanks everyone!
  2. wookiewombat

FS: New Nintendo 3DS XL plus 5 Games

Looking to sell my like new condition New Nintendo 3DS XL, not pictured is also the charger and 5 games: Donkey Kong Country Returns 3D Zelda: A Link Between Worlds The Legend of Zelda Ocarina of Time 3D The Legend of Zelda Majoras Mask 3D Metroid Samus Returns Super Mario 3D Land I was...
  3. wookiewombat

FS: SNES Classic Edition $60 Shipped

Looking to get rid of my SNES Classic Edition. It has been "Modified" with about 40 other games like beat-em ups, etc. Comes with the box, two controllers, power adapter and cord and manuals. I don't have all the bags that came with it originally hence the cheaper price than retail. $60...
  4. wookiewombat

FS: Red Dead Redemption 2 Xbox One

SOLD for $40 shipped
  5. wookiewombat

FS: Gamecube Lot

******SOLD****** Looking to get rid of my Gamecube lot of games and system. This is really a gamer condition lot. Not everything is mint and some of the games are missing cases / manuals. Other than that though, it's a damn fine lot of games if I must say so myself. ALL of the games work as...
  6. wookiewombat

FS: Playstation VR Skyrim Bundle with Doom VFR

Looking to sell my PSVR Bundle, it does not get played anymore. This is the Skyrim Bundle, so it comes with the v.2.0 headset with a better display. This also comes with the Camera, Move Controllers, box and a Power Charging station plus Skyrim VR, Demo Disk and Doom VFR. The bundle itself...
  7. wookiewombat

FS: Monster Hunter World PS4 $40 shipped

The game isn't for me. $40 shipped to the US. Paypal as a gift only please. Thanks!
  8. wookiewombat

FS: PS4 w/ 1TB HD $140 shipped

SOLD. Thank you all
  9. wookiewombat

WTB: Random PS2, Gamecube, Wii, and Dreamcast accessories

Everything Found, Thank you all!
  10. wookiewombat

FREE: Gears of War 1-3 + Judgement on Xbox One

I have a card with free codes for Gears of War 1, 2, 3 & Judgement for the 360 that is backwards compatible on the Xbox One. It came with my copy of Gears of war 4 but I already have them. First come first serve, it'd be easier for me to just give you the codes for all 4. Established members...
  11. wookiewombat

FS: Forza Horizon 3 Xbox One Digital Code

Unused Forza Horizon 3 Standard Edition code for Xbox One. I'll e-mail you the code once payment is received. $40
  12. wookiewombat

FS: Steam Link and Steam Controller

I recently bought these off a forum member here, tried them out, they aren't for me. I prefer the Xbox One controller. Both still mint and like new condition $80 shipped for both in the US
  13. wookiewombat

WTB: 12 Month Xbox Live Code

Never Mind, Found one online for $45. Thanks!
  14. wookiewombat

FS: Wii U Deluxe Set plus Games and Gamecube Adapater

I barley play this thing anymore and mideswell give it to a good home where it'll get some use. I have a complete Wii U Deluxe Set boxed, only thing missing is the Nintendoland game but it sucked anyway, so you're better off. It also comes with a black Wii Mote and black Nunchuck. Gamecube...
  15. wookiewombat

FS: Modded Wii

SOLD!! Thanks
  16. wookiewombat

WTB: Nintendo 64 with two games

Looking to pick up a Nintendo 64 console with one controller or two. Condition is not a big deal, just as long as it works and preferably has the expansion pack. Also looking for two games, again, condition is not an issue just as long as they work. Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time Tetris...
  17. wookiewombat

FS: 3DS XL w/ 4 Games!

Help me eat and put gas in my car so i can buy the Xbox One!! I have my Red 3DS XL for sale. System is in amazing condition, normal wear and tear but nothing noticeable. Everything works perfectly and comes with four games: Bit.Trip.Saga Cave Story 3D Super Mario 3D Land The Legend of Zelda...
  18. wookiewombat

WTB: Cheap unlocked Galaxy Nexus or Nexus 4

Hey Guys, Making the switch to T-Mobile, and looking to see if anyone has an unlocked Galaxy Nexus or Nexus 4 i could buy off them? ESN has to be clean obviously and in good condition. Thanks guys
  19. wookiewombat

FS: $75 In-Game Currency for Planetside 2, World of Tanks or Hawken

I bought a new Geforce GTX 650 graphics card with a bundle of new PC parts to build a new PC. Embedded in the bundle which i had to buy was $75 of in game currency for Planetside 2, World of Tanks and Hawken, i dont play those games. So i paid $50 for it, so does anyone want this for $40? I'll...
  20. wookiewombat

WTB: Super Mario All-Stars for the SNES CIB

Looking for a complete copy of Super Mario All-Stars for the SNES. Box doesn't have to be mint at all, just in decent condition. I am not a collector, this is actually going to be a wedding present for a friend so i just wanted to get them the game in the box and not the cartridge. Any help...