Search results

1. Dampfwalze

MISTer FPGA?

I canceled my Patreon subscription because of this. He said it would not take much time to port the cores but if I check the news in Discord it's mostly pocket related. And that he never fixed the sound volume problem in King of Dragons was another reason. "Works for the most part, OK, lets...
  2. Dampfwalze

Kraut Buster New NGDEV - 2015

That's strange. Maybe I don't remember it well but I could have sworn that there was an update news on Facebook and Twitter that said that the remaining AES Krautbuster should ship in 2023. But I can't find it anymore. :oops:
  3. Dampfwalze

Arcade1up better than real cabs?

I like how they placed the cab with some space between it and the wall to make it appear bigger.
  4. Dampfwalze

Guten Rutsch ins neue Jahr!

Feiert schön, lasst es krachen (Tak wird endlich wieder kräftig einen abböllern können :giggle:) und wer wegen Krankheit oder sonstigen Gründen Silvester allein verbringen muß möge sein Neo Geo anwerfen und da ein paar krachende Ohrfeigen verteilen. :LOL: Haut rein und möge die Liebe für das...
  5. Dampfwalze

20 Years Later....

No, sorry. The picture is not made by me. It has been posted here ages ago. :D Just found it on my HDD.
  6. Dampfwalze

20 Years Later....

Who wouldn't remember them ?
  7. Dampfwalze

Neo Geo Pocket Color Selection Volume 2

I predict this will not sell well.
  8. Dampfwalze

Atari 50: The Anniversary Celebration

There is also a new Atari Flashback coming out, from ATGames (not the best reference). https://collectors-junkies.com/atari-flashback-gold-50th-anniversary-edition-retro-konsole-ab-dezember-2022/ No Jaguar or Lynx games on this mini console though.
  9. Dampfwalze

Greetings from Germany

Just try to not take it personal. It's the common welcoming ritual here. :)
  10. Dampfwalze

Kraut Buster New NGDEV - 2015

:oops:
  11. Dampfwalze

Ebay.de HUST keuch HUST

Da fällt mir ein Zitat dazu ein, das wohl alle kennen: Winners don't use drugs - William S. Sessions. Director FBI
  12. Dampfwalze

Back with Speck

Hey, das deutsche Forum hat den Umzug auch schadlos überstanden. :) Hallo an alle Greenhorns und Veteranen.
  13. Dampfwalze

Good bye VBulletin -> Hello XenForo

Thank you for your hard work. Yet,I miss the old forum.
  14. Dampfwalze

Was Sammelt Ihr ausser Video Games ?

:lolz:
  15. Dampfwalze

The Neo Geo mini is coming...

They released the first production photo of their new arcade stick: (:loco: I lost faith in SNK to ever create a decent product again)
  16. Dampfwalze

The Neo Geo mini is coming...

https://twitter.com/SNKPofficial/status/1004242239898279936
  17. Dampfwalze

WTB: Gundhara

I am looking for a "Gundhara" PCB, original and 100% working of course. :) If you have one to share, please contact me.
  18. Dampfwalze

Euer erstes Neo-Cart

Hat den schlechten Wortwitz schon einer gebracht? :smirk: