Search results

1. RockstarRunner

CS2 suomessa?

Who is interested in Crossed Swords 2? As they are being sold out of US, shipping will suck and tax man will not use any lube. I was thinking to get one, but adding shipping and tax bomb have kind of soured me on it. Whats the feeling with the rest of you?
  2. RockstarRunner

WTB: Splatterhouse 3 GEN CIB

Does anyone have a copy of Splatterhouse 3 for Genesis, Complete in Box, they would be interested to sell?
  3. RockstarRunner

Post Your Recent Purchases!

B&O MX4000 CRT TV Just picked up an B&O MX4000 Crt TV with the remote for €40. It's pretty f'n sweet, makes my scaler setup for LCD's look complete garbage.
  4. RockstarRunner

Kuka haluaa minun ngdevteam DC pelejä?

Kukaan? €80 shipped suomessa LHPB FS 1.5 Gunlord
  5. RockstarRunner

FS: NG:Dev.Team DC Starter Bundle

Selling my NGDEV Dreamcast starter bundle: Last Hope Pink Bullets Fast Striker Gunlord All in great condition. Selling as bundle only at this point. Items located in Finland Looking for €80 + Shipping WILL TRADE FOR: Complete Super Famicom R-Type 3 Shipping: Europe €15 US & Canada €25...
  6. RockstarRunner

WTB: MV1B (In Europe) - FOUND

Found. --- Looking for an MVS MV1B, is anyone selling located in Europe?
  7. RockstarRunner

WTB: Namco or Konami Jamma/JVS converter board FOUND

Like this I want to connect some Jamma games to my Naomi JVS cab. Failing that, would also be interested in an equivalent loom like the kind FrancoB used to make.
  8. RockstarRunner

WTB: Fatal Fury 1 - Neo CD (Found)

Like the title says, can anyone hook me up? Spinecard not essential, but must have manual and clean disc. - ckchan has helped me out. Thread closed.
  9. RockstarRunner

NG meeting?

Don't want to sound like a queer or nothin' ... but I bought some salad to go with all that meat.... i'll get me coat :keke:
  10. RockstarRunner

NG meeting?

We have this place to sleep :-D The tatami is a bit softer than normal floor. Just bring sleeping bag... and energy drinks :-D
  11. RockstarRunner

NG meeting?

Visited my friends place yesterday evening, we tested out the Neo :-D Works quite well :-P
  12. RockstarRunner

SSVS Unfixed Get!

Vihdoinkin! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6QsSZAv7yJY
  13. RockstarRunner

WTB: King of Fighters 2003 AES !FOUND!

Hoop Jones helped me out, this is closed. --- Can anyone hook me up? Still looking for this one on AES. Thanks.
  14. RockstarRunner

Video NeoGeo kokoelmastani

:snack: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dHVtm5VsuBo
  15. RockstarRunner

Tein videon näyttämään mitä Neo kasetti todella on

Just for fun... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-krNNzVZRcM Check it in 720p with the volume up :D
  16. RockstarRunner

RGB bypass mod for Neo models 5 to 7

Images... I'd recommend adding a buffer to the composite sync line that is tapped in the above example, 220uF capacitor and a 75 ohm resistor will do it. Sync in -> (+) Cap (-) -> resistor -> A/V port
  17. RockstarRunner

WTB: JAP AES KoF '03

Like in the title, looking for KoF '03. JAP AES and complete. PM me if you can help. <Slug 3 found>
  18. RockstarRunner

WTB: Rayman for Atari Jaguar (complete)

Can anyone hook me up with a complete Rayman for the Jag?