Search results

1. R

need some help

Trying to cut down on the extra stuff I have in my game room, so I am trying to get a value on these items. They are a few pencil boards for samurai spirits and kof97, a fatal fury 2 toy (andy) plus, a deck of art of fighting playing cards made by nintendo. I have pics, although my cam sucks. If...
  2. R

Crystal yellow NGPC and 12 games FS/FT

Hello. Decided to get rid of my NGPC stuff. Up for grabs are: NGPC Crystal Yellow system--Japanese metal slug 1st mission--boxed US snk vs capcom cardfighters clashsnk version--boxed US rockman battle and fighters--boxed Japanese the following games are US cart with protective case only: snk...
  3. R

PSone titles for trade/sale, some rares, prices added to ps1 games!

Hello. I have the following PSone games up for trade: I am now taking cash(paypal or moneyorder) offers on these games. Help me clear out my game room!!!!!!please pm me with your offer, be it cash or trade, and we can try to work something out from there! These prices are not set in stone, so...
  4. R

please delete

SuperNova is traded, thanks Big Bear:glee: Doctor V64 is still up for grabs, come on I know someone wants to take this off my hands for a few carts :)--no longer up for trade :oh_no: MVS carts, any region (see below) Shock Boxes Older AES carts, English only see below for example list Also...
  5. R

All gone, please delete

Hello. i have the following up for sale or trade: MV1B mobo with the IM bios still installed--trade has been made daughter board for the IM trackball --trade has been made smaller daughter board, I was told this may control the air compressor or lights--trade has been made 2 large...
  6. R

FS/T Mas System Super Nova w/2 Sticks

Everything is in excellent condition. It is not set up for use with MVS yet, but can easliy be done by moving a couple of wires. Pics avaialble. Looking for cash or trades. I am looking for: MVS carts (just pm me with what you have for trade) Shock Boxes Also looking to get rid of the...
  7. R

MV1B questions

I recently won this auction: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=13718&item=6220297462 I have been reading alot on this mobo, from what I read it was made specifically for this game and that it doesnt work with too many other games, specifically ROTD (please correct me if I...
  8. R

converted 2 slot and 60 MVS carts for sale, prices added

Well, I am finally getting my own place again and im in need of some cash, so I am getting rid of all my neo geo stuff to help raise some money. Currently, I can only accept cash (in person) and money orders for this stuff since I have closed my paypal account. I would prefer to sell in person...
  9. R

please delete

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=8195995272&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT :mr_t:
  10. R

price to consolize a 2 slot

Anyone have any idea on how much this will cost? I am looking to get component, s video, stereo, compsite, uni bios 2.0 and plexi glass underneath it. Thanks alot for any info!
  11. R

Consolized 1- Slot and games for sale. game prices added

all gone, thanks alot!
  12. R

Looking for a few AES/MVS games, some things for trade/sale

Looking to get the following: Samurai Shodown 2 AES, English or Japanese Fatal Fury 3 AES Art of Fighting 1+2 AES, English only Money Puzzle Exchanger- cart or kit, just need a decent condition game Puzzle Bobble MVS--prefer cart only since I have everything else for it already, but would...
  13. R

delete

14. R

FS/FT Bust a Move large marquee's

I have a Bust a Move large plexi glass marquee and an uncut new Bust a Move Again EX large marquee. I have a pic if someone can host it for me. Bust a Move marquee--condition 7/10 has some scratches on the front and back Bust a Move Again EX--new, perfect condition if interested, send me a pm...
  15. R

FS/FT Wonderswan color FF2 system MIB, ws games

Only offering this once, I am not going to bump or relist. Open to trade offers and paypal offers. If a deal hasnt been made by 1/16, please dont make offers. Wonderswan Color Final Fantasy 2 system complete, mint in box. comes with system, boxed game, all manuals, FF2 premium strap. Its like...
  16. R

2 slot MVS control problems

I have a strange problem with my 2 slot cab. The game plays fine when I am playing alone in 1 player mode, but when someone plays 2 players the controls mess up. The characters will walk to the right or duck down as if we are holding right or down on the sticks. It never happens in 1 player...
  17. R

delete

18. R

WTT/WTB Neo Geo CD system and games, MVS carts

let me know if you have one and what games you have for it. Would like it with at least the box, but will take system only. I have paypal or if you want to trade I have some things for trade in the everything else forums: http://www.neo-geo.com/forums/showthread.php?t=107418 Also looking for...
  19. R

ebayer, boomsday, any good?

I have been a little cautious of buying from this person because the seller is from Tampa and the deals he has are a little too good to be true. I dont know if this is the guy Japhei I have been reading so much about over the past few months, but I thought I would ask around here before I bought...