Search results

1. darcotrigger

Recca Summer Carnival 92 Repro

Damn tempted to pick up one of these nes repro's, price seems right and it looks rad. Anyone play this game? Worth it?
  2. darcotrigger

Awww Ballz....... No Badman UMD

Just recieved this email and it sucked my balls clean off. From the Prinny Bomb 24th edition: Thank you very much for your participation and your support. Unfortunately, due to not meeting our demand of 1,000 units of Preorder, we will not be able to create the UMD version for “Holy Invasion...
  3. darcotrigger

SOLD!!!!

I want some quick paypal funds, so for the next hour only I am offering up ONE the following for sale for $30 shipped in North America. First come first serve. Castlevania Bloodlines - sealed Pulseman - near mint
  4. darcotrigger

US appliance plugged into UK outlet - help!

A friend of mine in London accidentally plugged her North American sewing machine into a UK outlet and it isn't functionig anymore. Do you think it's just a blown fuse or is this thing fucked now? It's under warranty, but it will cost a lot to ship it back to have it serviced. Opening it may...
  5. darcotrigger

New DSi with even larger screen

Sounds like it'll be out in Japan this year with a 4" screen instead of the 3 1/4" screen on the current model and it will sell for the same price as the current model. Holy run-on sentence Badman. PS: God damn it. Fuck you Nintendo, FUCK YOU. I refuse to upgrade!!! Why not put up some decent...
  6. darcotrigger

WTTF: Neo CD / Games

Just want to see if anyone is interested in trading before I shell out $$$$. Looking for a nice top loading Neo CD console and I'd also like the following games (jp with spinecard). Fatal Fury Special KOF96 Last Hope Leauge Bowling Magical Drop 2 Metal Slug Metal Slug 2 Neo DriftOut...
  7. darcotrigger

Favorite Bios Setting?

My first AES was a Japanese system and it was unmodded for the first two years I owned it. I like the red blood, bouncing and I also like the credit limit. For the most part, if you can't finish your game on the AES credit limit you probably don't deserve to win. So anyways, all these years...
  8. darcotrigger

FFIV The After Years

My roommates been playing this all evening. It just sort of seems like a poorly paced and poorly scripted cash grab to me. I'm not going to say it's pure garbage or anything, but it almost comes across more like an RPG Maker tribute to FFIV then as a proper sequal. Anyone else try it yet?
  9. darcotrigger

RGB Cable?

I've had ths sitting around for years and have been curious about it. Is this an RGB cable? If not then what the hell is it and does anyone have a use for it?
  10. darcotrigger

Lunar coming to psp

http://www.1up.com/do/newsStory?cId=3174199 I hope it has random encounters. To me being just butt-rushed by enemies made the ps1 versions pretty crappy compared to the sega cd originals.
  11. darcotrigger

Just got my DSi

So far so good. It's a little more comfortable to hold, the camera was fun to mess around with, the buttons feel a little better. I only played DQ5, so I can't really say how much better the dpad is for diagonals at this point, but it felt comparable. I tried playing Wario, but it had trouble...
  12. darcotrigger

TG16 MANUALS

These are some extra manuals from a fairly large lot I purchased a while ago. I have no use for them, so LMK if you need any of these. Spoken for: Bloody Wolf Cosmic Fantasy 2 Forgotten Worlds (x2) Godzilla Keith Courage Legendary Axe Military Madness Silent Debuggers Splatterhouse Super...
  13. darcotrigger

Space Invaders Extreme: DON'T MISS OUT!!

Just picked this one up on PSP and it totally kicks ass! It easily beats out Pacman CE as my fav. retro revival, and on top of that it's cheap. This may be the best game to bring to the can since Tetris on the GB. It's also available on the DS, so go buy one, you won't regret it.
  14. darcotrigger

No Love for SDB Brawlers?

It's out, and I'm surprised to see that no one here seems too care. I'm going to play mine now. Maybe I'll post impressions later.
  15. darcotrigger

The Future of the Neo Scene?

Now that the final neo cart has been released we are bound to see some changes in the neo scene. It pains me that i'll soon have to wait for atomiswave ports to home consoles to play these games, but until we see a succesor to the AES (slim chance of that anytime soon), thats the way it'll...