Search results

1. El Capitan

Neo Geo King of Fighters 95 Tee Shirt - GBP15 + Postage

Hello all, A nice KOF 95 Tee Shirt. Only worn once or twice. Washed, but has been in a closet for ages. Neo Geo The King of Fighters 95 (37-39" chest) 」15 I'll ship anywhere - just pay the postage, Payment by Paypal Gift only please!
  2. El Capitan

[UK] MVS Carts / Kits / Artsets [El Capitan]

Contact me for totals including postage. Happy to work out deals for larger orders. UK: Payment by Paypal gift or +4% please! Rest of World: Payment by Paypal gift only! I am in the UK. £30 SVC Original Jamma PCB MVS Games Loose Carts - Fighters: £30 SVC Chaos (bootleg cart with...
  3. El Capitan

SNK Mooks, Arcadia, etc (Based in UK)

Hello everyone. Some SNK books and magazines for sale - happy to receive offers if you think the prices are too high, or if you want to buy some / all items in one go. click the pictures for a better view: Gamest / Mooks: Real Bout Special + poster - £11 [SOLD!] Samurai Spirits, Sam Sho 3...
  4. El Capitan

[UK] MVS Carts / Kits / Artsets [El Capitan]

Contact me for totals including postage. Happy to work out deals for larger orders. UK: Payment by Paypal gift or +4% please! Rest of World: Payment by Paypal gift only! I am in the UK. [ART SETS IN SECOND POST, BELOW!) Loose Carts - Fighters: [SOLD] £10 Art of Fighting £60 Waku Waku 7...
  5. El Capitan

IGS PGM Mobo and Games (DemonFront SvG, MartialMasters etc)

Hi all, Looking to sell this as one package as I don't want to be stuck with games and no mobo! PGM stuff is expensive, so I have put prices in there so you know how I got to my final price. PGM Mobo (the batteries were known to leak on these boards. I have removed the battery and bridged...
  6. El Capitan

Complete Hyper Neo Geo 64 setup (Mobo + Game) $200 shipped worldwide

Hyper Neo Geo Mobo (Boxed complete kit) Sam Sho 62 - 2 (Boxed, complete kit) All for USD 200 shipped anywhere in the world. Payment by paypal gift only. PM me if you want it! Hyper Mobo SS64-2 Kit Character select: Start of the fight Guy slashes me: OMG it all goes black and white...
  7. El Capitan

Hyper Neo Geo Articles (UK CVG Magazine) 1997ish

Just browsing through some old magazines.... I have often enjoyed articles uploaded by others, so here are some in return! Enjoy!
  8. El Capitan

Hyper 64 Mobo Parts - Free - just pay shipping....

Hello, I have a mobo which I was having trouble with (see this thread: http://www.neo-geo.com/forums/showthread.php?241986) And I hate binning stuff, so here's two things: 1) This is what makes up a hyper: 2) If you want some of the parts to fix a faulty mobo or whatever, please take them...
  9. El Capitan

Consolized MVS 2 Slot w/ NeoBitz Encoder. S video, Component, Composite...

Selling a Consolized Neo Geo 2 slot. Large 2 Slot Mobo UniBIOS 1.3 (but I may be able to upgrade this to a UniBIOS 2.2) Stereo Audio Out Composite Video Out Component Video Out (YUV) S Video Out Power Switch Jameco SC200 PSU with a UK plug Looking for £200 + Shipping I prefer a UK buyer...
  10. El Capitan

AES Carts and Conversions for Sale (UK) Ghostlop, MPE, TSS, SDB etc!!!

PRICES FOR (QUITE A LOT OF THE) ITEMS! Shipping should be £4ish per cart in the UK for recorded post. Additional carts shipped at cost. Get in touch for a price inc shipping. UK: Payment by paypal gift, or add 4% Overseas: Payment by paypal gift only! (sorry!) I have a few old style cases £3...
  11. El Capitan

Hyper 64 Fault - Not Displaying 3D / Slow motion

Hello all, I have a Hyper Mobo I was due to sell, but I am having two issues with it. (playing SS64-2) 1) The 3D characters are not displayed, so this is in the SS62-2 menu when they turn from 2D to 3D and then throughout the gameplay, there are no fighters, and no 3D scenery (the further...
  12. El Capitan

Neo Geo / Video Game Tee Shirts (Medium / Large) (UK Based, Intl Shipping OK)

Hello all, I have a selection of Neo Geo / Video Game Tee shirts which I don't wear. Most have only been worn once or twice. All have been washed and are nice and clean, but they have been folded, hence the creases: FREE SHIPPING IN THE UK! Neo Geo The King of Fighters 95 (37-39" chest) £25...
  13. El Capitan

El Capitan's Neo Geo Sales on eBay - Boxed NeoCD Frontloader, Controllers, Carts, MVS Mobo

Hey all, Selling some Neo Geo stuff on eBay. Please bid on eBay, or feel fee to message me here instead of bidding and maybe we can sort something out. I don't post internationally on eBay, but I will sell internationally if we do a deal on this site and if you pay by Paypal Gift If you are...
  14. El Capitan

FS: (UK Based) 10 MVS Kit Boxes £20 (Metal Slug 4 +Free NeoCD Box!)

10 MVS Kit boxes - all were from Metal Slug 4. Condition varies - most are decent - please see the photos. Price including shipping in the UK is £20 (Standard Parcels is £9) This is too bulky heavy for international shipping Payment by Paypal Gift only.
  15. El Capitan

[UK] Selling a Boxed Neo Geo CD Frontloader in Excellent condition

Looking for £199 inc shipping in the UK. More worldwide - probably an extra £30 to get it DHL'ed to you... Matching serials on box and machine, poly inserts intact. Japanese PSU, AV lead, Neo CD Controller. I can supply a stepdown too if you want - or more controllers, a scart lead. Whatever...
  16. El Capitan

FS: £20 each? All About Garoudensetsu 1st Stage, 2nd Stage, Special and 2

Hey there, I have for sale four of these "All About Garoudensetsu" boxed sets. Each has a book/magazine and a CD. I really don't know what these are worth... so I am just going to say £20 each shipped in the UK... but feel free to PM me with an offer. Will post worldwide, but I will require...
  17. El Capitan

AES Carts for sale (UK Based) El Capitan's Promised Update!

PRICES FOR (QUITE A LOT OF THE) ITEMS! Shipping should be £4ish per cart in the UK for recorded post. Additional carts shipped at cost. Get in touch for a price inc shipping. UK: Payment by paypal gift, or add 4% Overseas: Payment by paypal gift only! (sorry!) Some indicative prices: Old Style...
  18. El Capitan

El Capitan's MVS Kit Sales Thread (Updated 31 July 2012) (UK Based)

Photos of every kit are available - please see the picture for the full contents. Most are complete with bubble wrap, matching serials, artset etc, but please check the photos! Partial Kits (Box only): £3 World Heroes 2 £5 Art of Fighting 2 (Due to the weight/shape etc, these items are only...
  19. El Capitan

Neo Geo CD games and Soundtracks (Prices added for everything!)

Some Neo CDs for sale. Looking for low-mid ebay prices. Look higher where there is a spine card etc... Shoot me a PM and we can probably make a deal. Shipping should be about £2 per CD in the UK, more elsewhere. Overseas members would have to pay by paypal gift. Japanese: Art of Fighting 2...
  20. El Capitan

Official SNK Fatal Fury Baseball Caps - £6 shipped to the UK, £8 Rest of World (NOW SOLD)

I have three SNK Fatal Fury baseball caps for sale. All are brand new. Payment by paypal gift only -please do not PM me if you cannot pay by paypal gift. Cost is £6 including shipping to the UK. Cost is £8 including shipping to the rest of the world. I am keeping the costs low, so I will be...