Search results

1. Tron

How good are you at magical drop 3 ?

Now occasionally i'll watch mikado game center when i have time to kill.I was watching a recent vs for who's top tire in md3 and even i'm not that good at the game.
  2. Tron

FS:Region Modded Turbografx 16+TurboCd

I've debated this but it's time to let this console go.The based console itself has a region switch installed so you can play both region hucards and the cd-rom has been recapped and gears replaced thanks in part to a friend.The console itself has the carrying case,controller with extension...
  3. Tron

Famicom:Little Nemo FS

I have a boxed copy of little nemo to sell for the famicom. Price $84.00 Shipping $4.00
  4. Tron

Canceled GBA,Shantae game to be completed and released finally

This came out of nowhere great it's getting release but a disappointment it's release is just by lrg and no ports planned yet. https://wayforward.com/wayforward-announces-shantae-advance/
  5. Tron

Sonic Superstars

After seeing the disappointment that was frontiers i guess sega listen finally for another 2d one.
  6. Tron

Sunsoft Mr.Gimmick to get a re-release !

It's coming to steam first then xbox,PS4 and switch.
  7. Tron

SNK Evo Japan 2023

Anyone watching there tournaments ? There one for KOF98 Ultimate Match Final Edition was some thing to see. https://www.youtube.com/@snkplaymoreGame
  8. Tron

TMNT The Last Ronin to be adapted into a video game.

No studio has been name yet for who's making it but shall see if it's made proper or just a cash grab. https://www.polygon.com/23645176/tmnt-last-ronin-video-game-graphic-novel-ninja-turtles
  9. Tron

FS:Popful Mail for Sega-CD game,manual and is sold !

I'm selling this,gem of a game and i don't mind either i can all ways go by way of a burn if need be to play it still.It's long box isn't in mint shape but no cracks at all the manual is mint and there are some scratches on the disc but the game plays correctly.Price $499.99 shipped.
  10. Tron

Shadowgate to get 8bit sequel

This is being dubbed as the true sequel to shadowgate and not the TG16 version.Note this is being worked on by some of the original creators. Link to it's kickstarter.Also there is a free demo for the pc. https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/zojoi/beyond-shadowgate/description
  11. Tron

WTB Transformers Cosmos

Damn these,walmart exclusive bs a thread i should have made months ago. Oh well figure i try my luck here just in case about any time i check my local walmart i couldn't find cosmos at all if some one can locate one for me id be grateful to buy...
  12. Tron

Analogue to do final run for super nt and mega sg

Either you liked there products or just think there overrated the super nt and mega sg are ending.Meanwhile there pc-engine clone is nowhere to be seen still.About anytime,i wanted to buy the super nt at least i was broke and it sold out really quickly.
  13. Tron

MVG look at the neo-geo

Just thought i throw this out there i occasionally watch his video's and there interesting to say at least.
  14. Tron

Suikoden 1&2 remaster announcement and silent 2 remake

Yeah there those rumors a new silent hill was coming or a mgs remake but instead this.The most good i see is way to play suikoden II legit given original copies have become too collectible.
  15. Tron

FS:CIB Famicom games

For sale these assorted famicom games boxed with manuals.Time to slim down the collection now that i got a famicom everdrive n8.For payments paypal please thank you. Lord of Kings/The Astyanax $14.00 shipped Magic John/Totally Rad $14.00 shipped Gremlins 2 $55.00 shipped Final...
  16. Tron

FS Famicom lightgun and games plus Metal Storm to sell redux.

Famicom lightgun,games now at a lower price and Metal Storm as well to sell.Free shipping. Metal Storm $323.25 it included the box,manual and registration card.
  17. Tron

Scott Pilgrim vs The World Video Game,To be released again !!

As most heard by now scott pilgrim vs the world is being released again for switch,pc,ps4 and xbox. wUU_wRjdi2I This release will also have the dlc included,which i miss out on last gen so i'll give it a try.
  18. Tron

TG16 Dungeon Explorer 2

This is the u.s version of the game complete.The disc itself has been resurfaced and plays perfectly.For payment i take paypal anymore questions feel free to pm me. Price $275.00 Sold!!.
  19. Tron

FS:Famicom Lightgun plus games.

I don't have use for this accessory anymore so it's time to sell it.It comes with it's original box,beat up as it is and no holster sorry.When i bought it in the last decade that's how it came.Also i'm selling games with it also in this lot.It comes with duck hunt,hogans alley and wild...