Search results

1. P

GBA Micro speaker

Is it just mine, or is the speaker in the GBA Micro a bit crap? I bought a Micro, yesterday, now they've finally been released in the UK, and it is a thing of beauty, but while I was testing it I thought the speaker sounded a bit buzzy, and doesn't seem to get very loud. As it's the only one...
  2. P

Faselei! (contains mild spoilers)

I'll start a thread about one of the two games I've actually played enough to have something to say about. :) (The other being Puzzle Bobble.) Did I miss something? Is there a way to resupply once your backpack is empty? The later levels became ridiculous wars of attrition where running out of...
  3. P

I've reached the top and had to stop

...and that's what's bothering me. ;) Well, I seem to have hit the wall on my NGPC collection. In about four months I have gone from 7 to 26 games (25 UK boxed + 1 JP Delta Warp) along with various duplicates and 3 spare NGPCs waiting to be sold, but the ebay supplies have severely dried up and...
  4. P

Cover variations

It might not be of very much interest to anyone, but I finally got round to putting my cover scans up on the web showing the cover variations that I have seen. They are all the UK versions and apart from Samurai Shodown! 2 it is only the back cover that gets changed, but anyway, the site is...